• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samster's gathering

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi,anyone want to go for a gathering at a haunt in Orchard this Saturday? Exact location to be disclosed later. sincerely, krafty

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you better go cure your sexual addiction first,not joking,read your stuff, quite distasteful and i think you are a bit siao!:p

count me in!! I got many geylang stories to share:biggrin::biggrin: I stay at Bishan very convenient to go to town:smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hi,anyone want to go for a gathering at a haunt in Orchard this Saturday? Exact location to be disclosed later. sincerely, krafty

NEVER mix cyberspace and real life. You'll live to regret it. :eek:

C

Cao Pi

Why not? I met many milf from cyber space and get many free fuck from them. cyberspace makes my real life better:biggrin:

You stupid ugly dickhead. Why no more fake FRs from you? You are already on the OA VIP list, soon you will know how VIP treatment is like. :biggrin:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr Taxi Driver, how we know you not working for ISD? Your nick already said you are one crafty character leh. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Please don't.
There are some people in this forum who will be able to tell you what a big mistake it is to meet and try to be "friends".
If they don't tell you, you can ask Scroobal for the story.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, big mistake. especially if there is a female involved. thats how bob sim went mad with jealousy causing the forum to be flooded with spam.

i also recalled someone at some meeting asked / forced those who were there to reveal their nicks and then something happened. cant really remember what.