• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samster's gathering

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
JW5 is right. The wars that has been going on for the last few years in the previous SBF and this is one is due to 4 idiots who decided to meet in real life. We are now paying the price.

They had a falling out and their names were revealed. The 4 are
1) Chia Ti Lik
2) Ng E-Jay
3) Jaslyn Go
4) Bob Sim - Leetahbar

The situation became fiery as the sexual trysts, inclinations were made public. One of them who was well known for field reports on geylang written using the format of his previous employer DBS Vickers market report for novelty has been stored by another idiot who is literally blackmailing him. His employer has been informed on 2 occasions and his email disrupted.

These guys then began banning other via Delphi and Sam had to create any site and since they have no clout, they stopped using their real identity.

Why do you think that I deleted Bob Sim posts when I was moderator.

Don't reveal your identity or meet. Its not worth the angst. We are also don't need any more idiots wanting to be freedom fighters after their identity is revealed.

Ok, this is really scary, i am really sorry to hear. Maybe they should have a good talk with each other and resolve this amicably. Singapore is only a very small island, why pick so many quarrels? Life is already damn tough and hard as it is in Singapore. Why be one of the crab in the barrel?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem is later police/CID around taking video. We all balck listed.
And also gathering more than 4 head need police approval/permit. They can fine us for that.
But every time PAP gathering they no need permit event more than 100 head count.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leetahbar and gang trolls in this forum are sometimes amusing, mostly annoying and simply ridiculous to me who doesn't know anything about their feud.

Why their silly threads always involve Singapore Democratic Party?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the 3 had aligned themselves with WP, Bob's time will spent on attacking WP. This has nothing to do with SDP. Its these 4 clowns and their feud.

Leetahbar and gang trolls in this forum are sometimes amusing, mostly annoying and simply ridiculous to me who doesn't know anything about their feud.

Why their silly threads always involve Singapore Democratic Party?

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
me not cheapo.. i just asking on behalf of me mate..
meeting got free lunch provided or not?
also got free shag or not? girl must be pretty wan hor..
if have.. me mate microsoft would like to attend gathering
if not he say he rather stay at home and PCC..

hi,anyone want to go for a gathering at a haunt in Orchard this Saturday? Exact location to be disclosed later. sincerely, krafty

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JW5 is right. The wars that has been going on for the last few years in the previous SBF and this is one is due to 4 idiots who decided to meet in real life. We are now paying the price.

1) Chia Ti Lik
2) Ng E-Jay
3) Jaslyn Go
4) Bob Sim - Leetahbar

The situation became fiery as the sexual trysts, inclinations were made public. One of them who was well known for field reports on geylang written using the format of his previous employer DBS Vickers market report for novelty has been stored by another idiot who is literally blackmailing him. His employer has been informed on 2 occasions and his email disrupted.

These guys then began banning other via Delphi and Sam had to create any site and since they have no clout, they stopped using their real identity.

Don't reveal your identity or meet. Its not worth the angst. We are also don't need any more idiots wanting to be freedom fighters after their identity is revealed.

I've met all of the above and more. Nothing happened to me in landspace or in cyberspace. Don't blame or ban vehicles if there're accidents. Accidents are about drivers, not vehicles. Pedestrians beware, that's all.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've met all of the above and more. Nothing happened to me in landspace or in cyberspace. Don't blame or ban vehicles if there're accidents. Accidents are about drivers, not vehicles. Pedestrians beware, that's all.

maybe bcuz the lady was not interested in u hence all of them were not bothered about u? :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

just avoid love triangles (and calling out soccer games). you'll be ok.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd be worried if she's interested, and stayed off the roads!

i remembered that bob was always singing praises about her looks and generousity towards him. always fetching him and treating him to meals. blah blah blah. (come to think of it, he was indirectly praising himself)

but now u can literally feel the poison dripping out from his posts.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just avoid love triangles (and calling out soccer games). you'll be ok.

I stay away from love triangles as a matter of commandment. My calls on football forecasts are some of the most consistent in the world. Bet the other way and win big almost every time. :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I stay away from love triangles as a matter of commandment. My calls on football forecasts are some of the most consistent in the world. Bet the other way and win big almost every time. :biggrin:

1) Chia Ti Lik
2) Ng E-Jay
3) Jaslyn Go
4) Bob Sim - Leetahbar

theres 4 of them, isn't it a foursome? :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1) Chia Ti Lik
2) Ng E-Jay
3) Jaslyn Go
4) Bob Sim - Leetahbar

i think its ok to meet for some good time. but i think all those got too involved and hope to gain something from all the activities here. i think the best is not to have any agenda here. just sharing info with humor will do. :biggrin:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Chia Ti Lik
2) Ng E-Jay
3) Jaslyn Go
4) Bob Sim - Leetahbar

theres 4 of them, isn't it a foursome? :biggrin:

These 4 politicians wanna be really met up with u guys last time?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will cancel this outing but if you guys want to meet up,pls count me in,pls look for another organiser...:smile: