• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saliva Spitting case at woodlands interchange 22 oct 2013 2140hrs

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you missed the point totally!

The main point is why in a 1-on-1 single man's fight(somemore the malay guy is alredy taller and younger than the shorter chinese guy), it's TOTALLY WRONG AND COWARDLY for that 5 TOTAL STRANGERS Malay PASSER-BYS to join to to assault that lone chinese guy, turning it into a cowardly 6-on-1 fight?

For example if 1 day you are involve in a quarral with 1 Malay neighbour, suddenly 5 other Malay neigbours(totally none of their business) from other HDB units in that same block suddenly appear to join that Malay neighbour to scold you, turning it into a 6 different neighbours versus you 1 person

Yes wrong and cowardly....the mat gang rightly got jailed.
The Chinese guy wanted to act yaya kena ambushed...just his luck.
Want to yaya then be prepared for the worst....when you Jio someone dun be surprised the other party plays dirty and bring his gang....though in this case it was an adhoc gang.

Last edited:

CumSpitCobra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been awoken from my sleep....
I did not know that spitting has become an in thing...
Unless of course you are a cumspitting cobra, no one in their right mind should be spitting.
They should charge this spitter for dirtying the environment.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are dead wrong!

you missed the point.

that 5 malays passer-bys is NOT his gang, they were total strangers passers-bys!

Humans must have certain code of decency conduct. When other people 1-on-1 quarral/fight, total strangers passer-bys CANNOT just join to to help that side based on race, or esle society will very soon turn very chaotic and very dangerous

You dun understand the mat mentality. Mats band together.
You can see this behavior in most homogenous society.
Like I said its an adhoc gang.
If sinkies had half of this unity displayed by the mats we won't be fucked by FTs and PAP.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are crazy and you are shameless!

What that 5 Malay passer-bys did was totally wrong and yet you this shameless PAP-hater asshole still shamelessly twist to digress to make use of this to attack FTs/PAP.

If one to want attack FTs/PAP, one should choose the appropriate topic to lanch his agenda, you should not have stooped so low. you owe the family members of that chinese victim an apology

I agree the mats were wrong...like I said...already gotten their right desserts by being jailed.
But the Chinese guy also got what he deserved. Nothing would have happened had he not wanted to yaya and challenge others to a fight....perhaps he felt obligated to his rich friend....or maybe he felt some bravado after sitting inside a Ferrari.

You dictate code of conduct for passerbys? Dun be a gong cheebye. With sinkieland flooded with FTs...its a jungle out there

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/Xiang-2Nu-Tu-Kou-Shui-Nan-Zi-Yi-Zao-Dai-Bu-215126

于本月22日在兀兰巴士转换站向2名女乘客吐口水的男子今天被警方逮捕。

警方24日发出文告表示,已经逮捕该名47岁男子,并将在明天(25日)以公共骚扰等罪名控上法庭。

《新明日报》23日报道,这名“恶男”因女乘客不让他插队,一气之下竟往她脸上吐口水超过10次,另一女乘客仗义执言也被“恶男”推胸吐口水超过10次。“恶男”恶行被现场目击者拍下公布上网,网民无不义愤填膺,纷纷谴责“恶男”的行径。

这起事件发生在22日9时40分左右。据拍下过程的网友描述,乘客在排队等候950号巴士时,一名蓝衣女乘客不让“恶男”插队,结果“恶男”上巴士前往蓝衣女乘客脸上吐口水数次,上巴士后又将她推到,再次朝她脸吐口水超过10次。
- See more at: http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/...-Zi-Yi-Zao-Dai-Bu-215126#sthash.w15uV8Ha.dpuf

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you missed the point totally!

The main point is why in a 1-on-1 single man's fight(somemore the malay guy is alredy taller and younger than the shorter chinese guy), it's TOTALLY WRONG AND COWARDLY for that 5 TOTAL STRANGERS Malay PASSER-BYS to join to to assault that lone chinese guy, turning it into a cowardly 6-on-1 fight?

For example if 1 day you are involve in a quarral with 1 Malay neighbour, suddenly 5 other Malay neigbours(totally none of their business) from other HDB units in that same block suddenly appear to join that Malay neighbour to scold you, turning it into a 6 different neighbours versus you 1 person

you are crazy and you are shameless!

You go to France, Japan, Germany and quarral with 1 native there in a public area. (these 3 are homogenous nations) The passer-bys there don't join in to wallop the foreigner.

What that 5 Malay passer-bys did was totally wrong and yet you this shameless PAP-hater asshole still shamelessly twist to digress to make use of this to attack FTs/PAP.

If one to want attack FTs/PAP, one should choose the appropriate topic to lanch his agenda, you should not have stooped so low. you owe the family members of that chinese victim an apology

If it was one m&d being assaulted by many Chinese many ppl would have been offended

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a shameless gong cheebuy!

you go die!

S'pore's opposition still cannot get more than 50% of support from voters up till now after a staggering long 54 years of PAP rile, is becos there are shameless no-ethnics people such as you in their side.

Linpeh is don't like to talk on politics in this forum, Linpeh is neither anti-oppo nor anti-PAP but Linpeh despise you this shameless no-ethics snake

You say I digress....now you changing topic.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a shameless son of the bitch!

That group of Malays passer-bys did wrong to that chinese passenger victim and yet you can shamelessly digress to twist to attack PAP/FTs.

Hope next time your close family member gets killed by some mat gang in Malaysia and see you this shameless snake still can blame PAP for your family member's death?

Gong cheebye talking about Malaysia now. Incident happened in orchard towers la.
My family members lived overseas before....more street smart then to act yaya and provoke others and endanger themselves like the gong cheebye Chinese chap.

Btw pap is the root of all evil. Most things can account to them so laying the sole blame on them vile pappies is about right

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a gong cheebye bastard stupid son of the bitch!

your prostitute wife is now sucking the dick of a angmoh and getting banged by him becos she complain your 1-inch dick is too tiny to satisfy her. So you are born with 1-inch dick is it the fault of PAP?

you this loser fucktard son of the bitch quick jump down from the building to end your miserable pathetic life!

You related to that gong cheebye Ferrari passenger?
You ever kena gangbang by a group of mats before?
Cool down la Internet discussion only. Muahahaha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Linpeh despise you this asshole bastard shameless gong cheebye son of the bitch!

Last night your prostitute mother when she was sucking my big german shepherd dog's dick, her dentures injured my dog's dick!

Kan Nin Nah Beh Chao Chee Buy, Linpeh want to claim my dog's vet's fees from your prostitute mother!

you go die!

Linpeh know you everyday suck Mat's dicks!

This is faceless Internet forum.
Your type of poetry only can rile the likes of kopisai.
Dun waste on me...muahahaha

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember one time champion league football one player ..think it's Gestavo spit at another player. Red card but no criminal charges. Maybe it's ok in the field!!!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
See what offence(s) that chump get charged for today...

And we should know his fool name and color. And if this guy supports the PAP.

The PAP is the cause of our society going down the drain. Instead of making this nation a truly first class society, they breed snobbishness and selfishness in our ppl. Ministars are a good example. Selfish high and mighty.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Instead of making this nation a truly first class society, they breed snobbishness and selfishness in our ppl. Ministars are a good example. Selfish high and mighty.

Governments don't make societies. Societies make themselves by the way they treat each other.

If Sinkies have become snobbish and selfish, they should look at themselves in the mirror and ask themselves why they see such an obnoxious reflection.