• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saliva Spitting case at woodlands interchange 22 oct 2013 2140hrs

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Noticed whenever got malays or indians harrasing or beating up a chinese, the passer-bys they strangely totally don't intervene.

another example, that Orchard Road Ferrari chinese passenger was brutally assualted by a group of Malays in broad open area with so many passer-bys but no one bothered to intervene. The passer-bys there they sadly don't even bother to at least shout Police Police lai liao etc

Another recent case that chinese youth got walloped by a mat group just becos they don't like the way he walk, also no one bother to intervene

I see a monyet or a troop or a monyet...I call the AVA..I do not interfere...

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
The typical mentality is "this guy is crazy, better stay clear".
But Sinkies security and police really need to man up. I have seen how the police deal with coffeeshop fighting cases. I understand they want to maintain civility and cool image but it is disgraceful to see law enforcer appearing like weaklings. The public is not interfering because this "security" guy is dealing with it and he is too soft.

Last edited:

SlickJon

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is more understandable for passerbys not to help the ladies than for the useless SMRT staff to stand ard and do nothing...then get pay for fuck?

amazedbyyou

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I go over n slap that Mat n prepare to fight him; will i be charge?
this is tit for tat... at same time Im prepared to pay fine(1st timer)

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
usual siege mentality, could be johorean heading to 2nd/3rd job...we all know how things ARE in JB....

THEY would have love to have a go at Chinese at any given chance...if their shadow were to be of chinese origin, they be fighting 24x7

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kind of difficult cos this guy is a m&d u know how sinkies defend m&ds cos they are endangered species in singapore, that's why this m&d was so xia LAN.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is more understandable for passerbys not to help the ladies than for the useless SMRT staff to stand ard and do nothing...then get pay for fuck?

Recently there was this other incident also posted on youtube...I think tampines interchange.
The crazy mat using kungfu challenging everyone....at least in that incident the sbs security staff or bus drivers took the guy on by some Wong Fei Hong moves?
Tampines sinkies got more balls than Woodlands sinkies?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stress and strain and risk when taking public transport. No wonder die die pay up for a car.
like dis, how to invade johore? All the men just look at the hapless lady being spitted at. When facing this situation, you have no choice but to look at the guy straight in the eye and and tell him to back off and wait for whatever fate that comes next. IF he backs off, then that will be best.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that Tampines case troublemaker is a sporean keling kia

Noted. But still everyone was quiet as a mouse.
The poor ladies kena spit until reaction-less....as she was wiping away the spit I think wipe away her tears as well.
Come on not pretty enough means not considered damsel in distress?
Where are all the garang paikia bengs? The NS trained men who supposed to protect country and citizens?
No one felt compelled to step forward? Scare of the mat? Then gather a few for unity in numbers la...
Of all the people it was an old man who stood up....sad.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Noted. But still everyone was quiet as a mouse.
The poor ladies kena spit until reaction-less....as she was wiping away the spit I think wipe away her tears as well.
Come on not pretty enough means not considered damsel in distress?
Where are all the garang paikia bengs? The NS trained men who supposed to protect country and citizens?
No one felt compelled to step forward? Scare of the mat? Then gather a few for unity in numbers la...
Of all the people it was an old man who stood up....sad.

on the positive side, the spit is halal and can be considered blessed for consumption. imagine getting spit on by infidel tiongs with yucky guck. :p