• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Run Road

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet TS is a loser meat eater, if he is vegetarian problems that he faces should not be there in the first place

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS can get advice from Tan Cheng Yew when he gets out of prison in a few years time. Be sure to ask about the mistakes Cheng Yew made that led to his capture and think ahead how to avoid these. Or if TS can't wait, he can ask Cheng Yew's brother Tan Cheng Han: http://johnharding.com/2011/04/23/the-crimes-of-singapore-lawyer-tan-cheng-yew-and-family/

David Rasif is still on the run. Probably oredi changed his appearance thro' plastic surgery. S$16 million or thereabouts in pink diamonds can last a long time. Still wanted by Interpol: http://www.interpol.int/Wanted-Persons/(wanted_id)/2006-27713

Then there are PAP cases: Phey Yew Kok - don't know whether still alive or not, S$50,000 seems too small a sum to run road over; Teh Cheang Wan - the final escape, death; please feel free to add others.

It is OK to play these things out in your mind like a chess game, but escapism is never an answer to problems of whatever kind. Take the bull by the horns and subdue it. More often than not, the bull is one's own personality defects.

the link above is certainly VERY interesting. I was in CJC with Tan cheng Han (that is a fact no one can change).didn't know he has attained the status of senior counsel.....

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Life is short , do what you think is good for you and can make you happy without hurting others .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
love the message. people should think about that before starting legal action... thank you

Sister , don't take my words too loosely also . for example some company that try to cheat your money should not be let off too easily too . They need some legal action to make them wake up .

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sister , don't take my words too loosely also . for example some company that try to cheat your money should not be let off too easily too . They need some legal action to make them wake up .

you will find the trial interesting.....

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
no matter where you run, you can't fix the problem.

your problem is with-in, not with-out...

but there is a way out...PM me I will let you know! :biggrin:

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Second if possible, choose a country without any extradition treaties with your original country.
True to you fugitive moniker :p True on 2nd (non-extradition), but wah.. new ID from another expired fellow sounds lots of intrigue! :p

Asterix said:
OK to play these things out in your mind like a chess game, but escapism is never an answer to problems of whatever kind. Take the bull by the horns and subdue it. More often than not, the bull is one's own personality defects.
Bang on.:cool:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...your attitude like that how to survive.

I20DONT-HAVE-FUCKING-ATTITUDE.jpg

MenghidupKehadapan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you don't intend to do what the Indonesian Chinese and China Chinese do by drawing fake loans and then absconding.

Totally uncool.

Just wanna get some advice.

I am considering giving up everything in Singapore and stay in another country...

I know NS will come after me for AWOL, banks,Telco and SPservices will come after me for debts. My CPF money also im willing to give up.

Just flee to another country and stay there illegally. eg. China, Thailand etc ....

Really stress and cannot tahan staying in Singapore for another day :mad:

Once im gone, i know i will not be able to come back anymore

Fugitive

Alfrescian
Loyal
True to you fugitive moniker :p True on 2nd (non-extradition), but wah.. new ID from another expired fellow sounds lots of intrigue! :p

With all due respect to you yin yang, there is no intrigue about buying a deadman's identity to gain a new identity for oneself, it's common practice in this part of the world. you are well travelled in this region too I believe next time ask around and you will know what I said is noting surprising.