• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Run Road

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
should have. with iC should be able to buy house in malaysia cheaper...????

Last edited:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro if you commit serious case with $on hand than at least still can survive,but if without $ or a little $ I think better dont run unless you got some bros out there to help you with ic,jobs etc...:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like one bro say, maybe go disappear for few years until 55yrs old, then come back maybe face short jail term, withdraw my CPF money then run road again.... Like this can ??

Lets us run together if you are thinking of it too.. haha
you mentioned AWOL? You regular? why need to go jail if only owe money. owe telco, sp services even no need run road they cant do squat to you.
55 years old got CPF to take? by then law change maybe you need to top up to whore jinx..........
run road without plan end up might be worse off then yu are now.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mentioned AWOL? You regular? why need to go jail if only owe money. owe telco, sp services even no need run road they cant do squat to you.
55 years old got CPF to take? by then law change maybe you need to top up to whore jinx..........
run road without plan end up might be worse off then yu are now.

NS never go means AWOL what....

And if income tax , or dunno what gov thing never pay, also jail what if you run too long

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS can get advice from Tan Cheng Yew when he gets out of prison in a few years time. Be sure to ask about the mistakes Cheng Yew made that led to his capture and think ahead how to avoid these. Or if TS can't wait, he can ask Cheng Yew's brother Tan Cheng Han: http://johnharding.com/2011/04/23/the-crimes-of-singapore-lawyer-tan-cheng-yew-and-family/

David Rasif is still on the run. Probably oredi changed his appearance thro' plastic surgery. S$16 million or thereabouts in pink diamonds can last a long time. Still wanted by Interpol: http://www.interpol.int/Wanted-Persons/(wanted_id)/2006-27713

Then there are PAP cases: Phey Yew Kok - don't know whether still alive or not, S$50,000 seems too small a sum to run road over; Teh Cheang Wan - the final escape, death; please feel free to add others.

It is OK to play these things out in your mind like a chess game, but escapism is never an answer to problems of whatever kind. Take the bull by the horns and subdue it. More often than not, the bull is one's own personality defects.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS can get advice from Tan Cheng Yew when he gets out of prison in a few years time. Be sure to ask about the mistakes Cheng Yew made that led to his capture and think ahead how to avoid these. Or if TS can't wait, he can ask Cheng Yew's brother Tan Cheng Han: http://johnharding.com/2011/04/23/the-crimes-of-singapore-lawyer-tan-cheng-yew-and-family/

David Rasif is still on the run. Probably oredi changed his appearance thro' plastic surgery. S$16 million or thereabouts in pink diamonds can last a long time. Still wanted by Interpol: http://www.interpol.int/Wanted-Persons/(wanted_id)/2006-27713

Then there are PAP cases: Phey Yew Kok - don't know whether still alive or not, S$50,000 seems too small a sum to run road over; Teh Cheang Wan - the final escape, death; please feel free to add others.

It is OK to play these things out in your mind like a chess game, but escapism is never an answer to problems of whatever kind. Take the bull by the horns and subdue it. More often than not, the bull is one's own personality defects.
those cases are run road with means.....anyone with money to rr is not an issue.......only the price might differ........for new passport, plastic surgery etc.

TS is run road without means.......maybe track shoes also got difficulty to buy..........let me sponsor him one pair of good running shoes.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS should just ask Asterix who had done it and now in Hong Kong!

It would not be easy leaving your family and friends behind but if you have very little in the first place because of character flaw like Asterix, you have very little to lose.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those cases are run road with means.....anyone with money to rr is not an issue.......only the price might differ........for new passport, plastic surgery etc.

TS is run road without means.......maybe track shoes also got difficulty to buy..........let me sponsor him one pair of good running shoes.

I agree. TS should solve his problems first and not take run road as an escape to all his problems. Then after that, he can explore all possibilities and plan ahead. One doesn't choose the place where one is born, but with the Global Village, the world is your oyster, especially if you have qualifications and your English and now Mandarin is good. Anyone with reasonable means can be a true global citizen. Only frogs in the well Sinkies will regard STAYing in one's place of birth as a virtue. Those who stoop so low as to become PAP IBs are worse than dogs.

[video=youtube;XFsu7apX2DM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFsu7apX2DM[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree. TS should solve his problems first and not take run road as an escape to all his problems. Then after that, he can explore all possibilities and plan ahead. One doesn't choose the place where one is born, but with the Global Village, the world is your oyster, especially if you have qualifications and your English and now Mandarin is good. Anyone with reasonable means can be a true global citizen. Only frogs in the well Sinkies will regard STAYing in one's place of birth as a virtue. Those who stoop so low as to become PAP IBs are worse than dogs.

[video=youtube;XFsu7apX2DM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFsu7apX2DM[/video]

this is a sinkie video.. It talks about having balls to be a man... the whole concept is so sinkie.

YOu have balls to do things for the benefit for the country and started change in a selfless manner. The father in the song is a dumbfuck losers who tries to have balls so for self - serving reasons, it is best that he died.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wanna get some advice.

I am considering giving up everything in Singapore and stay in another country...

I know NS will come after me for AWOL, banks,Telco and SPservices will come after me for debts. My CPF money also im willing to give up.

Just flee to another country and stay there illegally. eg. China, Thailand etc ....

Really stress and cannot tahan staying in Singapore for another day :mad:

Once im gone, i know i will not be able to come back anymore

If you want to shoot. Shoot. Don't talk. Just do it.

Fugitive

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok guys listen to me.

First it will be advantageous if you have a trusted person in the host country, will help tremendously.

Second if possible, choose a country without any extradition treaties with your original country.

Third, assume a new identity, the most popular way is to buy an identity from a family who has a family member who died recently. Its not so expensive depending on country to country.

Fugitive

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fourth if you are prepared to play hide and seek with host country and looking for new identity from the dead there is no time limit to the amount of time you need to look for it only limitation is financial limitation.

Fifth, it helps if you are running away with at least $200,000 in your pocket, quite sure you can survive for the rest of your life there provided you got a new identity and with your money invest and work.

Also learn to speak the host country's language.