• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real picture of 'Drifter' FOUND!! 'Drifter' revealed!

M

Masamune Date

Local Trash :p

11602178dc76640035ee11273941c86b1d8cd781.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well..well..looks like you can't be a beggar as well. How about being a burger? Or a Fast Food Server, that is more up your alley.

RTC? I guess that is just next door to where you live...
Bring out the cane? Try a walking cane...comes in handy when the rheumatism acts up.

Loser.

whahaha...me a begger ? boy boy , i could buy your boys home if i wanted to :wink: so you prefer a walking cane to whack you ? ok ..next time i borrow from your mother when i come over your house :wink: anyway when i fuck your mother the other night she told me she wanted to use contraceptive pills cause she really regretted having you ...you might want to consider calling me daddy so that i could give you more pocket money ...now i know why you hated your mama so much ..cause your mummy like a 7-11. On every corner and always open. but your mummy so ugly, just after she was born, her mother said "What a treasure!" and her father said "Yes, let's go bury it." whahahahaha

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes yes...tell me more about how you fucked my mother and how you can 'buy my boys home'. No you are not a 'begger', you are a burger! You are a fast food server son! Right up your alley! This one just keeps gettin' better. You can tell this one is already foaming at the mouth. Haha.

Whahahah ...ah boy Can't even spell begging yet want to become full-time begger ? Whahahah . You better go back to RTC to finish your education there , before uncle drifter bring out the cane again ...whahahah .

whahaha...me a begger ? boy boy , i could buy your boys home if i wanted to :wink: so you prefer a walking cane to whack you ? ok ..next time i borrow from your mother when i come over your house :wink: anyway when i fuck your mother the other night she told me she wanted to use contraceptive pills cause she really regretted having you ...you might want to consider calling me daddy so that i could give you more pocket money ...now i know why you hated your mama so much ..cause your mummy like a 7-11. On every corner and always open. but your mummy so ugly, just after she was born, her mother said "What a treasure!" and her father said "Yes, let's go bury it." whahahahaha

Last edited:
M

Musashi Miyamoto

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by buzzlightyear

Fuck. I can't even spell Beging and dissaprove correctly and i got the audacity to tell people off here. :p:p:p
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you dont mind i insult your mother right ? cause you hated her so much ...

Yo momma's so fat, your family portrait has stretch marks. whahahaha

Yo momma's so fat, when she gets on the scale it says to be continued. whahahah

Yo momma's so fat, when she falls it measures on the Richter scale! whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat, when she bungee jumps she goes straight down to hell. whahaha
Yo momma's so fat , they mistake her for a country.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , they have to grease the bath tub to get her out!whahaha
Yo momma's so fat, the airline charges her round trip for each flight.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat, she's works in the movies , as the screen.whahahah
Yo momma's so fat , she's in two time zones at the same time!whahahah
Yo momma's so fat , she went to the movies and sat next to everyone!whahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she uses a pillow case as a sock.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she uses a mattress as a tampon.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she takes baths in swimming pools.whahahah
Yo momma's so fat, she looks like she's smuggling a Volkswagen!whahahha
Yo momma's so fat, she influences the tides.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she has to lay down to tie her shoe.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she has to buy two airline tickets!whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she had to go to Sea World to get baptized.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she had stretch marks when she was a virgin.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she can't reach her back pocket.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she can use Mt. Everest for a dildo.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , it takes a forklift to help her stand up.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat, if she weighed 5 more pounds she'd get group insurance.whahahah
Yo momma's so fat, her tits are in two different time zones.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat, her butt looks like 2 pigs fightin' over Milk duds.whahaha
Yo momma's so fat, even her clothes have stretch marks!whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat, NASA has a satellite orbiting around her!whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , I had to walk around her and got lost.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat, when she runs she makes the CD player skip... at the radio station.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat, she can lay down and stand up and her height doesn't change.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she's 36-24-36... But that's her forearm, neck, and thigh!whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat, Dr. Martens had to kill 3 cows just to make her a pair of shoes.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she makes sumo wrestlers look anorexic.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , when she walked in front of the TV I missed 3 commercials .whahahaha

happy anot ? i help you insult your own mother ...dont need to thanks me . :wink: whahaha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
INVERTebrate...next time change posting time lah ....make it less obvious mah . stupid boy , never learn your lesson . whahahaha.

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
you dont mind i insult your mother right ? cause you hated her so much ...

Yo momma's so fat, your family portrait has stretch marks. whahahaha

Yo momma's so fat, when she gets on the scale it says to be continued. whahahah

Yo momma's so fat, when she falls it measures on the Richter scale! whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat, when she bungee jumps she goes straight down to hell. whahaha
Yo momma's so fat , they mistake her for a country.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , they have to grease the bath tub to get her out!whahaha
Yo momma's so fat, the airline charges her round trip for each flight.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat, she's works in the movies , as the screen.whahahah
Yo momma's so fat , she's in two time zones at the same time!whahahah
Yo momma's so fat , she went to the movies and sat next to everyone!whahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she uses a pillow case as a sock.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she uses a mattress as a tampon.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she takes baths in swimming pools.whahahah
Yo momma's so fat, she looks like she's smuggling a Volkswagen!whahahha
Yo momma's so fat, she influences the tides.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she has to lay down to tie her shoe.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she has to buy two airline tickets!whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she had to go to Sea World to get baptized.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she had stretch marks when she was a virgin.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she can't reach her back pocket.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she can use Mt. Everest for a dildo.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , it takes a forklift to help her stand up.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat, if she weighed 5 more pounds she'd get group insurance.whahahah
Yo momma's so fat, her tits are in two different time zones.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat, her butt looks like 2 pigs fightin' over Milk duds.whahaha
Yo momma's so fat, even her clothes have stretch marks!whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat, NASA has a satellite orbiting around her!whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , I had to walk around her and got lost.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat, when she runs she makes the CD player skip... at the radio station.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat, she can lay down and stand up and her height doesn't change.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she's 36-24-36... But that's her forearm, neck, and thigh!whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat, Dr. Martens had to kill 3 cows just to make her a pair of shoes.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , she makes sumo wrestlers look anorexic.whahahaha
Yo momma's so fat , when she walked in front of the TV I missed 3 commercials .whahahaha

happy anot ? i help you insult your own mother ...dont need to thanks me . :wink: whahaha

Don't you feel you are getting hoarse now? If you hadn't dropped out of school, you wouldn't be stuck in this sad situation where you have no money, only shitty jobs to look forward to and you can't even string together a proper insult on an internet forum.

Even when you insult me, I laugh at how dumb you are. It is like watching a retard trying to insult, furiously keying away on the keyboard going 'begger boy!!'. Bwong! In fact, I am favouriting this page, it is just hilarious. You have a sad sad sad life man. Low-wage dirty dumb cunt.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
INVERTebrate...next time change posting time lah ....make it less obvious mah . stupid boy , never learn your lesson . whahahaha.

why are you copying my name-calling? You dun have a brain to think of one?
And moreover, using such words to call people is not nice. I have retracted this but losers will keep using it.

So pathetic!!!

H

Hanzo Hattori

I am a real asshole for biting the hand that feed.
So pathetic!!!
:p:p:p

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't you feel you are getting hoarse now? If you hadn't dropped out of school, you wouldn't be stuck in this sad situation where you have no money, only shitty jobs to look forward to and you can't even string together a proper insult on an internet forum.

Even when you insult me, I laugh at you, because you are so funny. It is like watching a retard trying to insult, furiously keying away on the keyboard going 'begger boy!!'. Bwong! In fact, I am favouriting this page, it is just hilarious. You have a sad sad sad life man. Low-wage dirty dumb cunt.

boy boy ...so you like it when i insulted your mummy ? ok ..uncle drifter will do it again ..whahahaha...please dont thanks me ..it my pleasure...whahahaah.

Yo momma's so ugly , they filmed "Gorillas in the Mist" in her shower .whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, instead of putting the bungee cord around her ankle; they put it around her neck .whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, when she walks into a bank; they turn off the surveillance cameras .whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, her mom had to be drunk to breast feed her .whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly , her mom had to tie a steak around her neck to get the dog to play with her.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, the government moved Halloween to her birthday. whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, she made an onion cry.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, when she tried to take a bath, the water jumped out! whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly , on Halloween the kids trick or treat her by phone!whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, she turned Medusa to stone!whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, people go as her to Halloween parties.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, that your father takes her to work with him so that he doesn't have to kiss her goodbye. whahah
Yo momma's so ugly , a fly wouldn't sit on her.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly , her dentist treats her by mail!whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, her doctor is a veterinarian.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, her vibrator turned limp!whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, if she joined an ugly contest they'd say sorry no.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, it looks like she sleeps on a bed of nails face down!whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly , she could scare a hungry wolf off a meat truck.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly , she gets 364 extra days to dress up for Halloween.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, she gives Freddy Krueger nightmares!whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, she had to get you drunk to breast feed !whahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, she has to get her vibrator drunk first.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly , she has to sneak up on her mirror.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, she is very successful at her job: Being a scarecrow. whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly , she just got a job at the airport sniffing for drugs.whahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, she looks like the elephant man chewing on a wasp.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, she looks out the window and got arrested for mooning.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly , she practices birth control by leaving the lights on!whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly , she's the cover girl for iodine.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly , the psychiatrist makes her lie face down.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly , they put her in dough and made monster cookies!whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly , they used her in prisons to cure sex offenders!!whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, when a baby, she was breast fed through a straw!whahahaah
Yo momma's so ugly , when she goes to the beach the tide won't come in!whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly , when she was born her incubator windows were tinted.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, when you look up ugly in the dictionary it has her picture.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, your daddy rather kiss her ass than look in her face.whahahaha
Yo momma's so ugly, zookeepers said thanks for bringin' the bitch back!whahahaha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why are you copying my name-calling? You dun have a brain to think of one?
And moreover, using such words to call people is not nice. I have retracted this but losers will keep using it.

So pathetic!!!

you cannot sleep tonight is it ? this morning , your ladyboy wife put too much yaba ?you want somemore points ? PM me again lor ...:wink: whahahaha. by the way ,can you tell the different between NZ and JP ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
after buzzlightyear log out of sammyboy ...tonychat log in caught you red-handed ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good one bro ...
Lol.... :biggrin:

What do they have in common? ???

BEGGING FOR POINTS. !!! :biggrin:

bro...this morning around sin time 3 plus ...when buzzlightyear log out tonychat suddenly comes in just few mins different ...knn . tonychat is dam stupid ..no different from ivert . whahahaha

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro...this morning around sin time 3 plus ...when buzzlightyear log out tonychat suddenly comes in just few mins different ...knn . tonychat is dam stupid ..no different from ivert . whahahaha

Which mean that...tonychst called himself Sir Buzz ? :biggrin:
Aiyooo......sooo....embarras.......sing

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wot!? Time to feed the leader of the nong mob again...Is Purina to your liking?

Hahaha. Retarded nong kid keeps tripping over himself even when trying to insult people. Even time he types an insult, he makes a beeeg clown out of himself with his stupidity and illiteracy.

But...but...me got the a lot of money!! Me sell the bubble tea big business! 1 thousand doarrar after pay the rental! You no money, will never make it in lie!

Now...you just have to tie your shoelaces....

Last edited: