• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real picture of 'Drifter' FOUND!! 'Drifter' revealed!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wot!? Time to feed the leader of the nong mob again...Is Purina to your liking?

Hahaha. Retarded nong kid keeps tripping over himself even when trying to insult people. Even time he types an insult, he makes a beeeg clown out of himself with his stupidity and illiteracy.

But...but...me got the a lot of money!! Me sell the bubble tea big business! 1 thousand doarrar after pay the rental! You no money, will never make it in lie!

Now...you just have to tie your shoelaces....

whahahaha...the other post you said you are saving up money for school ? now working part-time in bubble tea joint ? now boast about being rich ? whahahaha...wheres your tonychat nick ? you still enjoy yourself when i insulted your mummy ? want more ? whahahaha

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
whahahaha...the other post you said you are saving up money for school ? now working part-time in bubble tea joint ? now boast about being rich ? whahahaha...wheres your tonychat nick ? you still enjoy yourself when i insulted your mummy ? want more ? whahahaha

Bejeesus. This one would drown even when washing his face.

H

Hanzo Kattori

Local Trash :p

11602142ae7778f85d55cc30c489c379ac5e4239.gif
11602142ae7778f85d55cc30c489c379ac5e4239.gif

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
INVERTebrate...next time change posting time lah ....make it less obvious mah . stupid boy , never learn your lesson . whahahaha.

hi there

1. bro, you are still wasting time on the specimen.
2. honest, it is very childish!
3. from its thread and stuffs.
4. probably, some flat-chested gal, lonely trying some luck here getting some attention or what.
5. just ignore it, it works!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yo momma's so stupid , she thinks Taco Bell is a Mexican Phone Company.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she got fired from the M&M factory for throwing away all the W's.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she ordered her sushi well done.whahahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid; she told everyone that she was "illegitimate" because she couldn't read.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she got hit by a parked car.whahahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she thought Sherlock Holmes was a housing project.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she thought Delta Airlines was a sorority.whahahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid, when she saw the "NC-17" sign; she went home and got 16 friends.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she called the 7-11 to see when they closed.whahahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid, when she heard 90% of all accidents occur around the home, she moved.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she got fired from a blow-job.whahahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she asked you what the number for 999 was. whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid, she bought a video camera to record cable TV shows at home.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , her brain cells are on the endangered species list.whahahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid, her brain cells die alone.whahahahah
Yo momma's so stupid, it take her 2 hours to watch 60 Minutes.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid, it take her a day to cook a 3 minute egg.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid, it take her a month to get rid of the 7 day itch.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid, it take her a week to get rid of a 24 hour virus.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid, she asked for a price check at the $1.00 store.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she could trip over a cordless phone!whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid, she got hit by a cup and told cops she got mugged.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she got stuck on the escalator for 3 hours.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she hears it's chilly outside so she gets a bowl.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she returned a puzzle complaining it was broken!whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she saw a sign that said Wet Floor so she did!whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she sold her car for gasoline money!whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she sits on the TV and watches the couch!whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid, she stole free bread.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she thought menopause was a button on the stereo.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid, she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she took a shower and got brain-washed.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she took an umbrella to watch Purple Rain concert.whahahaah
Yo momma's so stupid , she tried to commit suicide and jumped off the curb.whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid , she tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order!whahahaha
Yo momma's so stupid, she went to a Clippers game to get a hair cut.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

4. probably, some flat-chested gal, lonely trying some luck here getting some attention or what.

bro...let me have my fun with him first ....today very sianzzz nothing to do .

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

Sorry, was that the answer to a mathematical question? 5 steps and you've got it solved, seems like you are getting A* for PSLE when you can afford the examination fees! Well done n o n g.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nice to see you have got one covered. Now try moving onto two.

Originally Posted by buzzlightyear
Fuck. I can't even spell Beging, dissaprove, feaces-brained, lowlifes correctly and i got the audacity to tell people off here

whahahahaha...

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck! pea brainer like me can't even spell Beging, dissaprove, feaces-brained, lowlifes correctly and i got the audacity to tell people off here. Sigh.. :p:p:p

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck. I can't even spell Beging, dissaprove, feaces-brained, lowlifes correctly and i got the audacity to tell people off here

whahahahaha...

But..but....I can spell 'beggar'! And I have PSLE, while you only have Primary two!

Alright, tuition classes for you, helps when you speak to your customers. Customer service is more important than your food Difter. The classes cost 25/hr. No, not me, you crazy? I will get a 8 year old to teach you, just remember to thank your teacher when he is done.

HA HA

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
boy boy ...how dare you called your father kiddo ....now where did you hide my cane last night when i was fucking your mummy ? whahahaha.

Umm, sorry kiddo, we don't let you Yakult sellers on trolley into our house. Try fucking your own mommy, just cover your eyes and do the deed. I know youu can do it!

K

Kiyomori Taira

Fuck! pea brainer like me can't even spell Beging, dissaprove, feaces-brained, lowlifes correctly and i got the audacity to tell people off here. Sigh.. :p:p:p

tm1.jpg

"Hey Kiddo lancheowman. Stop rubbing your dick against my ass!"

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But..but....I can spell 'beggar'! And I have PSLE, while you only have Primary two!

Alright, tuition classes for you, helps when you speak to your customers. Customer service is more important than your food Difter. The classes cost 25/hr. No, not me, you crazy? I will get a 8 year old to teach you, just remember to thank your teacher when he is done.

HA HA

Sigh.. pea brainer like me can't even spell Beging, dissaprove, feaces-brained, lowlifes correctly and i got the audacity to tell people off here.
whahahahahaha....