• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum is filled with spotty-skinned brainless ghetto riff-raff

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well it is very obvious this forum attracts the lowest dumbest poorest scums. It is a festering of useless limp-wristed goons who have their brains damaged by drinking too much Melamine laced milk and herbal tea. It is filled with spotty-skinned brainless ghetto riff-raff.

Check out mycarforums or even vr-forum and see the difference. At least they can write basic sentences over there, rather than these pathetic excuses for men who can't even string together 10 words properly when they want to insult you or when they talk about how 'rich' they are.

Typical face-wanting lowlifes living in poverty. They stink of poverty and dumbness even over the internet.

This forum is an ISO certified dump for feaces-brained man-child losers living in poverty and dumbness since birth. Suck ass losers.

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="100" height="100" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wnGt7p-9m6o?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Masterboy - Porque Te Vas

Mi amor sera contigo
Me olvidaras, me olvidaras
llorare igual que un nino
Porque te vas? Porque te vas?

Hoy en mi ventana, recha el sol
Y el corazon se pone triste
contemplando la ciudad
Porque te vas?
Como cada noche desperte
Pensando en ti
En mi velor todas las horas fui pasar
Porque te vas?

Chorus:
Mi amor sera contigo
Me olvidaras, me olvidaras
llorare igual que un nino
Porque te vas? Porque te vas?

Bajo una felumbra de un farron
se queda mirar todas las cosas
Que que quedaron por decir
Se torberan
Junto a las manillas de un relo
Esperaran todas las horas que quedaron por vivir
Esperaran

(Chorus)

Hey senorita, venga aqui
Make a move, and get down with me
A la fiesta, you caught my eye
I really hate to say goodbye
If only I could stay with you
Today I'm happy, tomorrow blue
Sexy chica, it's not like far
Yo te quiero mi amor

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
You must have read the book ' How to lose friends and alienate people '

Well it is very obvious this forum attracts the lowest dumbest poorest scums. It is a festering of useless limp-wristed goons who have their brains damaged by drinking too much Melamine laced milk and herbal tea. It is filled with spotty-skinned brainless ghetto riff-raff.

Check out mycarforums or even vr-forum and see the difference. At least they can write basic sentences over there, rather than these pathetic excuses for men who can't even string together 10 words properly when they want to insult you or when they talk about how 'rich' they are.

Typical face-wanting lowlifes living in poverty. They stink of poverty and dumbness even over the internet.

This forum is an ISO certified dump for feaces-brained man-child losers living in poverty and dumbness since birth. Suck ass losers.

L

lauhunku

Fuck. I can't even spell Beging and dissaprove correctly and i got the audacity to tell people off here. :p:p:p

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

==
then why r u cheapening urself by posting here? Pathetic.

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oldie Lauhunku, I never intended to stay around in this forum for long. Reading posts after posts of broken English is a real grind on the eyes and mind. And I haven't got to the stupidity of these riff-raff yet. Only a quarter-brained man-child like yourself could withstand that. Posting here is like sitting walking into the Spastic Children Association. You things are disgusting. Yucks.

Last edited:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot fuck him yet, cus now no PAP dogs liao... clinton666 missing, ivebert castrated... Hopefully he can grow to be entertaining. Now i find him still quite boring... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot fuck him yet, cus now no PAP dogs liao... clinton666 missing, ivebert castrated... Hopefully he can grow to be entertaining. Now i find him still quite boring... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Arsehole just like to be screwed here. Nevermind...we all just ass him everytime he comes in. Weekend ass him 38 hours so he will be so bored he will pcc until blood comes out:biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Yeah, even cass888 has left.
One idea would be to go after ivebert and get him to sort out buzzlightyear. Push the burden to him. If they happen to be the same guy, all the better! :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buzzo, before you becomes the next MRT suicide victim, go and seek help at IMH asap..... Really feel something is wrong inside that head of yours..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is totally nothing wrong with what Sir Buzz has said. AFter i read his post and all those comments by all sinkie losers.

I just have to say that the only way to pissed losers off is to tell them the truth, The Hard Truth..

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is totally nothing wrong with what Sir Buzz has said. AFter i read his post and all those comments by all sinkie losers.

I just have to say that the only way to pissed losers off is to tell them the truth, The Hard Truth..

he means you too, you fucktwit since you ARE in this forum too.