• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum is filled with spotty-skinned brainless ghetto riff-raff

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat is shameless. Anyhow call ppl "Sir". Lol Really good customer service from his pimping experience.

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well it is very obvious this forum attracts the lowest dumbest poorest scums. It is a festering of useless limp-wristed goons who have their brains damaged by drinking too much Melamine laced milk and herbal tea. It is filled with spotty-skinned brainless ghetto riff-raff.

Check out mycarforums or even vr-forum and see the difference. At least they can write basic sentences over there, rather than these pathetic excuses for men who can't even string together 10 words properly when they want to insult you or when they talk about how 'rich' they are.

Typical face-wanting lowlifes living in poverty. They stink of poverty and dumbness even over the internet.

This forum is an ISO certified dump for feaces-brained man-child losers living in poverty and dumbness since birth. Suck ass losers.

You can't even spell 'faeces' correctly. Your punctuation is suspect.
One more, 'lowlifes' - the plural for life is lives. You freaking prick !

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can't even spell 'faeces' correctly. Your punctuation is suspect.
One more, 'lowlifes' - the plural for life is lives. You freaking prick !

hahahaha..later , he will said typo mistake hor ..:wink:

L

lauhunku

Of course i am ugly and worthless like all the other toilet slurping kelings. :p

11131982af27e67c49abc95b1d6d13463359a808.jpg

"Ugly fucks like SamuelShitSkin are also castaways rejects from Mudlands Hahahahaha"

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buzzo, before you becomes the next MRT suicide victim, go and seek help at IMH asap..... Really feel something is wrong inside that head of yours..

Wow first post and you wish me dead and crazy?

I think we all know who will be the first to be dead or go crazy. Haha, you can join your nong family members in IMH. Oh I know your kind, you won't go to IMH, you will just bottle it inside. When you lose your low paid job, can't find employment, chalk up 40k in football debts, you will see your leader for burnt paper to drink, you drink it, it doesn't work, then you will just commit suicide because it is too much for you to take.

Take it easy nong, don't do things you can't manage, don't think too much like your momma likes to tell you, that is why she stopped at 'n' while learning the alphabets. Stick to construction work eh!

Last edited:
D

Dian Wei

Fuck. I can't even spell Beging, dissaprove, feaces-brained, lowlifes correctly and i got the audacity to tell people off here. :p:p:p

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.