• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Teega

May 17, 2013 - PropertyGuru.com.my
By Farah Wahida:

Singapore’s Pacific Star Development Pte Ltd revealed plans to build an integrated mixed-use project in Iskandar Malaysia, reported The New Straits Times.

With a gross floor area (GFA) of around 1.3 million sq ft, the development in Puteri Harbour will feature a lifestyle retail centre, exclusive waterfront apartments and SOHO units (small office home office).

The site for the project was purchased from UEM Land Holdings Bhd for RM93.33 million, with the negotiations for the land starting in early-2011.

Specifically, the development comprises two four-storey blocks for the SOHO units and three 25-storey apartment towers with around 800 units ranging from one- to four-bedders. All these units will face the sea and Singapore’s western skyline.

Meanwhile, the two-storey commercial lifestyle retail centre, with a floor area of about 120,000 sq ft, will contain 80 retail units.

The project is sited on a strategic waterfront location in Puteri Harbour and is within walking distance to the Puteri Harbour Custom, as well as the Immigration and Quarantine Centre.

“Our integrated waterfront project will bring a slice of affordable luxury to the centre of Puteri Harbour, catering to the accommodation needs of discerning Malaysians, Singaporeans and the growing expatriate community in the Iskandar region,” said Glen Chan, President and Group COO of Pacific Star.

“This unique project will spearhead our development business in the ASEAN countries and we look forward to launch the sales before year-end where we aim to achieve a GDV (gross development value) of more than RM1.18 billion.”

inikalilah

Alfrescian
Loyal
why why why i keep seeing people saying "premium unit coz facing Singapore", "sea view with Singapore skyline",I mean ,REALLY? U guys buy this sales gimmick??

Drive to Puteri Harbour n tell me wad u see when u look towards Singapore? Bloody tress mayte,Trees.Why pay premium for that??

On the other hand,Im a PH buyer myself but pls la dun get fooled for paying much more for a view thats not worth paying more...In fact,if your view is facing Kota Iskandar or Legoland,isnt that much better?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a matter of personal choice. For me, facing Singapore means facing the sea. Puteri Harbour is all about the boats in the marina. It also mean cool wind over the seas. Facing Singapore is South Direction means not facing the afternoon sun. Is there a premium imposed by the developers?

why why why i keep seeing people saying "premium unit coz facing Singapore", "sea view with Singapore skyline",I mean ,REALLY? U guys buy this sales gimmick??

Drive to Puteri Harbour n tell me wad u see when u look towards Singapore? Bloody tress mayte,Trees.Why pay premium for that??

On the other hand,Im a PH buyer myself but pls la dun get fooled for paying much more for a view thats not worth paying more...In fact,if your view is facing Kota Iskandar or Legoland,isnt that much better?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update for Trader's Hotel. You can see some insight photos at "http://www.properties.my/blog-news.php?tag=nusajaya".

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sneak Preview at Traders Hotel Puteri Harbour

We had the opportunity to have dinner and a tour at TRADERS HOTEL Puteri Harbour on the second day of its soft launch thanks to the Traders Hotel’s Sigi Bierbaumer. Pictures speak a thousand words, so have a look at what we saw below. We genuinely liked it (only the aircon was not 100% there yet in all areas). The sky bar with its amazing view, the coffee shop, the reception area, the ball room - all are really fabulous to look at. An excellent design and for every location a great addition, but for Johor a milestone. The restaurant had nice textures from granite and wood. The reception area looked futuristic with its Star Wars type curves.

I was looking for negative points so this blog post doesn’t get too boring, but it was hard finding any (the New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc helped and so did the smiling faces of all staff members). The food was delicious too: We had a buffet with a variety of dishes, from Western food to Indian, Chinese and Malay food. We tasted the Indian food, fish dishes and salad as well as the dessert and all were first class. A look through the kitchen area with separate kitchens for Meat, Seafod and other dishes shows the great length Traders goes to guarantee freshness and hygiene. And so does the great number of chefs working at the hotel.

It is wonderful to see Traders Hotel’s best hotel at Puteri Harbour. We know where we will soon have regularly our lunch and dinner. Traders Hotel Puteri Harbour gives you a taste of all the sweet things still to come for Nusajaya / Iskandar Malaysia.

The official opening is on 1 June 2013

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to book a room at Traders and take the ferry to Batam on a day trip. :smile:

Update for Trader's Hotel. You can see some insight photos at "http://www.properties.my/blog-news.php?tag=nusajaya".

Thursday, May 16, 2013

We had the opportunity to have dinner and a tour at TRADERS HOTEL Puteri Harbour on the second day of its soft launch thanks to the Traders Hotel’s Sigi Bierbaumer. Pictures speak a thousand words, so have a look at what we saw below. We genuinely liked it (only the aircon was not 100% there yet in all areas). The sky bar with its amazing view, the coffee shop, the reception area, the ball room - all are really fabulous to look at. An excellent design and for every location a great addition, but for Johor a milestone. The restaurant had nice textures from granite and wood. The reception area looked futuristic with its Star Wars type curves.

I was looking for negative points so this blog post doesn’t get too boring, but it was hard finding any (the New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc helped and so did the smiling faces of all staff members). The food was delicious too: We had a buffet with a variety of dishes, from Western food to Indian, Chinese and Malay food. We tasted the Indian food, fish dishes and salad as well as the dessert and all were first class. A look through the kitchen area with separate kitchens for Meat, Seafod and other dishes shows the great length Traders goes to guarantee freshness and hygiene. And so does the great number of chefs working at the hotel.

It is wonderful to see Traders Hotel’s best hotel at Puteri Harbour. We know where we will soon have regularly our lunch and dinner. Traders Hotel Puteri Harbour gives you a taste of all the sweet things still to come for Nusajaya / Iskandar Malaysia.

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since the beginning of time, human civilizations have chosen either to stay near the water, i.e. river, or near greenary, i.e. mountains/hills/valleys, etc. Hence, now one pays a premium to view that.

One never pays premium to look at concrete or man made objects.

Last edited:

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has any PRC chiobus started work at the sky bar? that would be the most attractive reason for me to go!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Especially with water infront and mountain/something powerful nearby. The water must not be stagnant and mountain must be real and powerful.
Since the beginning of time, human civilizations have chosen either to stay near the water, i.e. river, or near greenary, i.e. mountains/hills/valleys, etc. Hence, now one pays a premium to view that.

One never pays premium to look at concrete or man made objects.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The type of water is crucial as it has great bearing on the quality of the catch. Protection in virtual sense means high level ones. There is a chinese saying: no one dare to mess around on tiger's head.
makes sense as the water will mean good catches and the moutain gd protection against enemy attacks :smile:

Last edited:

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody knows Sky lift(not sure the name), near Bukit Indah Justco. they said quality of the condo is way back from singapore standard. I just worry other condo projects in puteri harbour. It may.......be turned out be just a very normal condo in the end with cheap finishing. Anybody knows more info and share with us?

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
almost ,just the one near Sky Loft i think. My friend rush in to buy before gov revised to 0.5m only for foreigners. It also called sky ? , got key already, not many do renovation... developer said what lawyer , doctor shops all not as planned.

The first SP Setia condo which has just been completed is Sky Executve Suites. Nothing to shout about in terms of design but original buyers are very much in the money whether they want to res-sell or rent out. I believe rental yield is over 10%. The location is why most buyers chose the 2 Setia condos I believe although I am not one of the buyers. This is the only location in Nusajaya with Giant, Tesco & Jusco all within walking distance, also CW bus and so many shops just across the road.
Corretc if I am wrong but a 2 bedroom was sold at abt 300K or less and now they can flip at double the price or more.That's what i hear. Like I said, I am not vested so I not an expert on this.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to add, Puteri Harbour is at higher end , luxury mkt sort of area so cant compare. Its like comparing condos in Sentosa with middle class neighbourhoods in Singapore e.g Bishan. Having said that, both are targetted at different markets. Bukit Indah's selling point is the location for amenities and conveneice. Puteri Harbour is more for lifestyle.