• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pulai constituency consist of Kempas and Pengkalan Rinting

Gelang Patah constituency consist of Skudai and Nusajaya

Please note that Nusajaya state seat is won by BN while Gelang Patah Parlimen seat is won by DAP.
As BN has the majority of state seats in Johore, the local government of Johor belong to BN.

State seats are for local government while Parliment seats are for Federal Government. So will DAP capturing Gelang Patah Parliment seat have any effects on the overall development of Nusajaya? Answer is no.

Main reasons are: Nusajaya belong to UEM which is a BN related private company. BN is still the Government of Malaysia as well as State of Johor.

What is the role of a Member of Parliment? Mainly to be the constituents' representative in the Parliment in approving and debating bills / laws. They do not get involved in the day to day running of the state.

Hope the above helps.

Address of clubhouse is Bandar Nusajaya Development Sdn BhdPuteri Harbour Satellite Clubhouse,
Lot PTD 141 090, 79000 Nusajaya, Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia.

Is this pulai or GP

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mukim of Pulai and Constituency of Pulai are different. Mukim is related to the land title.

Constituency of Pulai (P161)is for election purposes and Constituency of Gelang Patah (P162).

It's in pulai. All land acquisition announcements mentioned pulai.. so under pas??

Example
CALL OPTION AGREEMENT FOR NCSB TO PURCHASE TWO (2) PIECES OF LAND MEASURING IN AGGREGATE APPROXIMATELY 8.9 ACRES LOCATED IN MUKIM PULAI, DISTRICT OF JOHOR BAHRU, STATE OF JOHOR DARUL TA'ZIM IN AN OPTION TO PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH BANDAR NUSAJAYA DEVELOPMENT SDN BHD (BNDSB) AND UEML DATED 14 OCTOBER 2008 AND SUPPLEMENTED BY SUPPLEMENTAL TO CALL OPTION AGREEMENT DATED 13 JULY 2009 (PROPOSED CALL OPTION)

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusajaya is under Gelang Patah. Which is great!
Would u see Sabah property prices higher than Penang and KL?
Hey, i am interested in Kelantan now!!!

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Press Releases - Pacific Star Development completes land acquisition from UEM Land in Puteri Harbour, Nusajaya, Iskandar Malaysia - http://www.pacificstargrp.com/press_release/pr_2013_Puteri_Harbour.html

375psf

Residences North was sold to the 4 tycoons for RM211 psf in Jan
UEM sold a piece of land near CIQ to Robert Kuok for RM334 psf in March / April
Pacific Star bought another piece of land near CIQ at RM375 psf

Wow! Once Medini and Puteri Harbour developed, land price in PH alone may breach RM1000 psf.

barra10

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow! Once Medini and Puteri Harbour developed, land price in PH alone may breach RM1000 psf.

Isn't Pacific Star land cost at RM275 psf instead ? I mean it is 339,800 sg ft at RM93.328 million. Unless my calculation is wrong.
This makes it cheaper than Kuok's land. Not considering the location.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

1000 RM psf is about 400 SGD psf. This is the land price (in OCR not near MRT) in Singapore. Quite impossible within the next 5 years. Better to monitor the development, occupancy rate and rental rate of the condos when they VP in 3-4 years' time first.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
1000 RM psf is about 400 SGD psf. This is the land price (in OCR not near MRT) in Singapore. Quite impossible within the next 5 years. Better to monitor the development, occupancy rate and rental rate of the condos when they VP in 3-4 years' time first.

Correct me i am wrong. when they price of land in singapore for tenders, its in terms of price per plot ratio.
in malaysia, it is different. u k look at the figures of the land sale again before comparing.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't Pacific Star land cost at RM275 psf instead ? I mean it is 339,800 sg ft at RM93.328 million. Unless my calculation is wrong.
This makes it cheaper than Kuok's land. Not considering the location.

u r right. the only question is that when is this deal first inked. It could be way before the Rober Kuok's land deal. You can notice that there is no announcement on UEM's side. Another thing why I suspect the date could be earlier is becos Pacific is able to declare so many details of the development including the artist impression. We need to go and explore more into UEM's company announcements n trace back to get more details.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct me i am wrong. when they price of land in singapore for tenders, its in terms of price per plot ratio.
in malaysia, it is different. u k look at the figures of the land sale again before comparing.

If per plot ratio, then it is still cheap. The catch is there seems to be no central planning body in JB on plot ratio. Many condos are sprouting up n u will never know if ur view will be blocked in future or what the potential supply is.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
If per plot ratio, then it is still cheap. The catch is there seems to be no central planning body in JB on plot ratio. Many condos are sprouting up n u will never know if ur view will be blocked in future or what the potential supply is.

I have to agree with u on the planning part. Even though areas like KLCC where there is a published plot ratio n density(which k be found in HCS book), I ever asked him in person, he said even though it is published as such, it is still "negotiable" depending on the stakeholders n developer.

But for Puteri Harbour, can be rest assured that everything will be according to the drawing board master plan. All the developers whom bought the land parcels from UEM have to follow the planning guidelides which are already approved, and the skyline will be very very close to the 3D model u see at their showroom at clubhouse. Which is also one of the main reasons I invested there.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tot it has already surpassed rm1k psf oredi since some good units at pinetree n last few units at encorp. Tink its between 1.2 to 1.3k psf