• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

johnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, Pacific Star is located to the right of Tiong Nam's Pinetree Marina if you are standing facing the marina.
Kuok's property is the entire stretch of land on the left and opposite side of Pinetree Marina after the Private Marina Club.
Both properties are in the private marina.

johnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tot it has already surpassed rm1k psf oredi since some good units at pinetree n last few units at encorp. Tink its between 1.2 to 1.3k psf

They are talking abt psf for the land that developer pay to UEM. U are talking abt psf of an apt that developer sells to u.

JordaneSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meridin Medini

Hi all,

Anybody heard how the Meridin Medini ballot went last WE in JB? Just curious how the recent demand is doing around puteri and medini/lego...

Cheers,
Jordane

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Meridin Medini

Hi all,

Anybody heard how the Meridin Medini ballot went last WE in JB? Just curious how the recent demand is doing around puteri and medini/lego...

Cheers,
Jordane

price seems to range fr min 387K to max 975K
for built up area fr 521sf to 1643sf
thats cheap

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Meridin Medini

For investors, buy only where there is limited freehold land. Moreso it is waterfront land with theme parks, hotels and alfresco dining area fronting a marina. Not forgetting a CIQ with ferry terminal. Best part is these are already up and operating.

teega and encorp not only freehold but waterfront ppties. Medini cannot compare...

JordaneSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Teega

Most Teega suites (after 10 or12% discount) are cheaper than meridian ..

Prices across iskandar has gone up quite a lot these few months..

Meridin Medini was priced 650 to 800psf from what I read (for first tower)
Teega was priced about 720 to 920psf from what I remember (for the two first tower)
Discounts were about the same on launch date
I guess quality and layout is about the same in both cases
Apparently, Meridin was fully take up over the WE
-> Considering all this, Teega would have been only sold at a 12% premium compare to Meridin

So, the real question is what % premium should be Teega over Meridin ?
That's leasehold and a bit remote, compare to freehold, walking distance to CIQ/Ferry, Marina/Traders hotel surroundings.
So what premium do you think is fair? 20%, 30%, 40%?

Cheers

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Meridin Medini was priced 650 to 800psf from what I read (for first tower)
Teega was priced about 720 to 920psf from what I remember (for the two first tower)
Discounts were about the same on launch date
I guess quality and layout is about the same in both cases
Apparently, Meridin was fully take up over the WE
-> Considering all this, Teega would have been only sold at a 12% premium compare to Meridin

So, the real question is what % premium should be Teega over Meridin ?
That's leasehold and a bit remote, compare to freehold, walking distance to CIQ/Ferry, Marina/Traders hotel surroundings.
So what premium do you think is fair? 20%, 30%, 40%?

Cheers

It is not the 12% premium low but I would think the Medini premium to the developer is high.

Last time I went to check out the 1 Medini before Medini was hot and I did not want to buy as I find the standard of finishing still very much JB's standard for a condo selling to foreigners.

If the premium is high because the developer is providing marble flooring and fully fitted, then nothing to say. Else this looks more like the developer is maximising their profit and factoring the price appreciation in 3-4 years time.

So much lands still for many more projects in Medini, not wise to chase up the prices.

JordaneSG

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is not the 12% premium low but I would think the Medini premium to the developer is high.

Last time I went to check out the 1 Medini before Medini was hot and I did not want to buy as I find the standard of finishing still very much JB's standard for a condo selling to foreigners.

If the premium is high because the developer is providing marble flooring and fully fitted, then nothing to say. Else this looks more like the developer is maximising their profit and factoring the price appreciation in 3-4 years time.

So much lands still for many more projects in Medini, not wise to chase up the prices.

With 65% of local buyers, not sure we can qualify this as a condo for foreigners... Domestic demand is there, and at that price tag.
Agree there will be many more projects in Medini, I doubt though the price will drop compare to Meridin.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal

UEM finally cashed my deposit cheque for Teega!
I had sent an email to my agent Monday asking about the status of the site but no reply yet.
Anyone been by Teega site lately with anything to report. It was estimated the first payment would be due in June which is fast approaching so just curious about the progress.

barra10

Alfrescian
Loyal

UEM finally cashed my deposit cheque for Teega!
I had sent an email to my agent Monday asking about the status of the site but no reply yet.
Anyone been by Teega site lately with anything to report. It was estimated the first payment would be due in June which is fast approaching so just curious about the progress.

This site used to have good progress update on the construction. But the last was 30th March.
Not too sure who own it. Hope he continue to update the progress.

http://www.teegaputeriharbour.com/