• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody knows Sky lift(not sure the name), near Bukit Indah Justco. they said quality of the condo is way back from singapore standard. I just worry other condo projects in puteri harbour. It may.......be turned out be just a very normal condo in the end with cheap finishing. Anybody knows more info and share with us?
Well I would not say Singapore sets any great standard in finishing. My rental said to be worth 1.2 million Sing, the doors and frames are warped, tiles cracked everywhere, sinks are cheap and warped, bedrooms leak (only when it rains), the cheap plastic coating on the wardrobe is peeling, yet it is worth 1.2 to someone. I guess that is why people have warned to stick with a reputable developer with a track record for quality and have the finishings stated in writing, this Setia project does not give manufacturers names or descriptions for any of its fixtures. I personally am not concerned that UEM will put out a substandard product in PH (Teega).

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I would not say Singapore sets any great standard in finishing. My rental said to be worth 1.2 million Sing, the doors and frames are warped, tiles cracked everywhere, sinks are cheap and warped, bedrooms leak (only when it rains), the cheap plastic coating on the wardrobe is peeling, yet it is worth 1.2 to someone. I guess that is why people have warned to stick with a reputable developer with a track record for quality and have the finishings stated in writing, this Setia project does not give manufacturers names or descriptions for any of its fixtures. I personally am not concerned that UEM will put out a substandard product in PH (Teega).

From early days I went around and looked at various development by different Malaysian Developers

My own personal observations I find UEM Land development gives a standard and finishing close to Sg standard. I think it is because of the selling price. Obviously you get what you paid for. There is one 99 years LH condo only cost less than 200k for 3 bedrooms by MH builder got a big chunk if concrete fell off from roof top.

There is one development I see the kitchen and toilet wall tiles to 3/4 height to save on cost which is very typical Malaysian house standard.

The reputation of developer and their track record is important.

JordaneSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

anyone knows when the ferry service is suppose to start btw SG and puteri ? Am suppose to go there for finalising paperwork - might as well try the boat ride... :-)

Cheers,
Jordane

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

anyone knows when the ferry service is suppose to start btw SG and puteri ? Am suppose to go there for finalising paperwork - might as well try the boat ride... :-)

Cheers,
Jordane

I want to do the same and get mixed messages on the ferry, however there is the "Hello Kitty Bus" from Singapore Flyer to Hello Kitty Theme park for S$14.50 which I am considering, it would be faster than other buses and cheaper than a taxi from JB. http://www.playtime.com.my/transport-bus

JordaneSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Straits Times needs to speak to a few buyers of properties in Nusajaya for their upcoming Iskandar supplement. Anyone interested? I'll put you in touch...

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Straits Times needs to speak to a few buyers of properties in Nusajaya for their upcoming Iskandar supplement. Anyone interested? I'll put you in touch...

Hi there, I 'm a buyer of imperia@ Puteria Harbour, i purchased my unit in October 2011!! I can contribute my experience!!

Last edited:

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal
How's the market for Imperia@ Puteria Harbour? whats the going price for sale in terms of Sqr ft? anybody?! thanks

T33ga

Puteri H F CIQ.jpg
Attached PHFCIQ fyler, I picked up 2 weeks ago from PHFCIQ

sudiptol

Alfrescian
Loyal
was at puteri harbour this weekend. Some info .. Ferry service opens 1st june tickets at 58MYR two ways.Three times a day 7, 2 and 11 Traders opening 1st june. Ist phase only one block will be opened with 76 rooms. The sky bar will open later but the lobby lounge and a couple of restaurants will be open. Theres a nice restaurant called olive opened down at the waterfront. The CIQ ii functional and staffed. Did not go inside though. Cudnt upload the pictures but equipment and material lying on the encorp site with little work done. Imperia is coming up fast. Saw a 7-8 strorey structure there

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going to Singapore or batam? They could be doing foundation as it usualy takes longer than construction of superstructure like in the case of imperia. Suppose there are one or two tower cranes on site. will be there in early June.
was at puteri harbour this weekend. Some info .. Ferry service opens 1st june tickets at 58MYR two ways.Three times a day 7, 2 and 11 Traders opening 1st june. Ist phase only one block will be opened with 76 rooms. The sky bar will open later but the lobby lounge and a couple of restaurants will be open. Theres a nice restaurant called olive opened down at the waterfront. The CIQ ii functional and staffed. Did not go inside though. Cudnt upload the pictures but equipment and material lying on the encorp site with little work done. Imperia is coming up fast. Saw a 7-8 strorey structure there

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Article for Encorp Marina Owners:

Encorp Marina @ Puteri Harbour

May 23, 2013 by iskandarinsider2

About Encorp Marina Puteri Harbour
Encorp Marina is a freehold luxury waterfront development offering spectacular panoramic views of the Straits of Johor to Singapore and the Puteri Harbour Marina.

When completed by 2016, this iconic development of 538 apartments with luxurious finishing, fittings and condominium facilities with excellent security features, will be a glistening jewel looking out to sea offering residents 360 degrees of indulgence – with excellent views of the waterfront to the East, a lush park to the west, as well as views to a private marina to the south.

Located in Puteri Harbour, the crown jewel and one of 8 signature developments of of Nusajaya. This waterfront precinct offers the experience of exceptional waterfront living, dinning, entertainment, the arts and culture in a safe picture postcard setting.

Encorp Marina is also strategically located with ease of accessibilty to Singapore CIQ within 15mins by vehicle via 2nd link or by ferry to Raffles Marina at Puteri Harbour within walking distance.

Most of Nusajaya town amenities and tourist attractions are also within easy reach of 10 to 15 mins.

About Nusjaya
Nusajaya is the key driver of Iskandar Malaysia. It comprises eight signature developments – Kota Iskandar (Johor state new administrative centre), the Southern Industrial and Logistics Clusters (SiLC), Puteri Harbour Waterfront Development, EduCity, Afiat Healthpark, Medini, International Destination Resort and Nusajaya Residences, all within a city that sets the benchmark for integrated developments across the globe.

Nusajaya’s masterplan is to develop with the best the world has to offer and turn it into the “World in One City”, a cosmopolitan metropolis.

DEVELOPER: Encorp Iskandar Development Sdn Bhd

LAND SIZE: 3.3 acres

TENURE OF LAND: Freehold

TOTAL UNITS:

538 units – 199 Tower 1 (30 storey), 339 Tower 2 (35 storey)

Tower 1 – 30-storey high service apartment inclusive of podium (Level 7 to 29)

Tower 2 – 35 storey high service apartment inclusive of podium (Level 7 to 34)

1 basement carpark

1 level retails (Ground floor)

6 levels elevated car park (level 1-6)

1 level facilities (level 7)

TYPE OF PROPERTIES : Studio, 1+1, 2+1 and 3 bedroom apartments

SECURITY: 24 hours security system with CCTV, card access control system and panic buttons

CEILING HEIGHT: 10 ft (clear height) / 11 ft (floor to floor)

TOTAL PARKING: Tower 1-365 bay, Tower 2-621 bay, Retail-238 bay-Total 1224 bays

ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES: RM0.35 psf

ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE: 42 months from SPA date/early 2016

Built to please
There are 538 units in the 2 towers of Encorp Marina. Purchasers may select one of the 5 designs from built-ups that range between 683 sq ft and 1,788 sq ft. All rooms in the Sky Suites will have breath-taking views of the private marina and manicured park, while every unit comes with high ceilings and spacious balconies.

Encorp Marina will be incorporated with a smart home system in each unit and multi-levelled security system for enhanced peace of mind. All units are in move-in condition as the units come with a full interior design package, in addition to a wall-split air-conditioning unit in every room, quality finishing and fittings, and built-in kitchen cabinets with hob and hood.

The range of facilities that are being built to anticipate the needs of those who desire a luxurious lifestyle in a burgeoning hub includes:

•6 themed pools on different levels
•Water maze
•Putting green by Jack Nicklaus
•Gymnasium
•Children’s playground
•Wallhola play structure
•Semi covered tennis court and squash courts
•Table tennis area
•Yoga/tai chi deck
•Exclusive clubhouse
•BBQ deck
•Green lawn
•Retail space

Last edited:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Article for Somerset Owners:

Somerset Puteri Harbour
May 27, 2013 by iskandarinsider2

“An iconic project in the heart of Puteri Harbour, Somerset Puteri Harbour features 168 units of freehold service apartments. The jewel of Nusajaya, this waterfront precinct is an integrated waterfront and marina development that offers boundless real estate benefits to the astute investor.

The project was opened for sales and launched on 16th February 2012 in Jw Marriot, Kuala Lumpur via exclusive innovation only. These exclusive serviced residences will be managed by The Ascott Limited, a member of Capitaland, and a renowned world class service residence operator, under the Somerset brand”

Somerset Puteri Harbour Iskandar is strategically located within Nusajaya, home to developments such as EduCity which houses several world-class university campuses, Medini which encompasses business and leisure districts, the Southern Industrial and Logistics Clusters and Afiat Healthpark. The serviced residence is within walking distance to Kota Iskandar, the Johor State’s new administrative centre. It is a 20-minute drive from the Malaysia-Singapore Second Link and 25 minutes away from Johor’s Senai International Airport. It is also easily accessible via the soon to be opened coastal highway which links Nusajaya to the main Johor city centre and the Johor-Singapore Causeway. Travellers can enjoy excellent connectivity to other parts of the Iskandar region via the water transport terminal, bus terminal and light rail transit station situated in the property’s vicinity.

As part of the luxurious waterfront development of Puteri Harbour, Somerset Puteri Harbour Iskandar is near quayside lifestyle stores, fine dining restaurants, alfresco cafés and an indoor theme park featuring popular children’s characters such as Hello Kitty, Thomas and Friends, Barney and Bob the Builder. Furthermore, it is just 10 minutes away from the first Legoland theme park in Asia which is expected to open in 2012.

Somerset Puteri Harbour Iskandar offers spacious apartments ranging from studios to three-bedroom units that come fully furnished with modern amenities. With facilities such as a gymnasium, swimming pool, restaurant and residents’ lounge available in the property, Somerset Puteri Harbour Iskandar provides the ideal home away from home for travellers and their families to live, work and play.

For more info in the future check out their website http://www.somerset-puteriharbour.my

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to Medini and Puteri Harbour just now.. Impressive that the development there is really progressing fast.. puteri harbour with trader hotel operation looks even more alive.. then when i was in UEM office, the developer told me that it is 100% FULLY SOLD, but there is a 2br unit (mid floor) that they release at ard 900psf!! price there really move up.. i think it is still reasonable price though given that medini area with leasehold and no view already asking 700-800psf.. heard afinity will be even higher.. good for whoever bought at launch last year!

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw.. for teega buyer, have you guys pay the foreign state levy? I have not sign till now even though my bank loan already approve and even already sign with another lawyer.. my spa lawyer is othman..