• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal
My loan for TEEGA was just approved but I am quite puzzled. My loan amount is more than my purchase price. Does anyone has this problem?
For ex. Let's say my purchase price b4 rebate is RM 1,000,000. After rebate of 12%, my purchase price is RM880,000. However, my banker agreed to loan me 90% base on my purchase price b4 rebate, that means RM900,000. What do you do? Should I ask for 80% loan?

Wow ur loan approved vey fast.. Which bank is it? What is the interest rate?

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it's in the S&P agreement. Already signed last week. :smile:
My pleasure. Banks are not supposed to know about discounts.
These are goodwill discounts....it will be shown only on the billings. I would advise you get a letter from developer on the promised discounts to protect yourself.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lar.. I signed my S&P early. Chasing my bankers almost every other day. I only checked out Maybank and OCBC. Too tired to chk out other banks on that "chaotic day" when I purchase my property.
Correct me if I'm wrong.. Think most banks offer the same rate. Blr-2.4%. Currently, blr is 6.6%. So, OCBC and MayB offer int rate at 4.2%. MayB offer both fixed and var at 4.2%.

Wow ur loan approved vey fast.. Which bank is it? What is the interest rate?

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received some news .. new launch BRDB at residential north at Puteri Harbour called Emerald Bay by early 2013.
Superlink houses have 3 levels about 2 mil. Buyers have a choice whether to add in lift.
Semi-D a few mil more.
Bungalow.. more than semi-D. Yatch berth provided.
The pricing of landed houses is beyond me :smile:
Low rise apartments will launch at a later date. Should b cheaper but expect prices to be ard 1000psf. Am looking forward to this..
All will have canal view.
Need contact for the person in-charge, pls PM me.. FYI, I'm not property agent. Just want to share like what others have shared in this forum.
or you can view http://www.brdb.com.my/portfolio/residential/index.asp -> upcoming project at Iskandar (Emerald Bay)
contacts should be at the bottom of their website.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
My loan for TEEGA was just approved but I am quite puzzled. My loan amount is more than my purchase price. Does anyone has this problem?
For ex. Let's say my purchase price b4 rebate is RM 1,000,000. After rebate of 12%, my purchase price is RM880,000. However, my banker agreed to loan me 90% base on my purchase price b4 rebate, that means RM900,000. What do you do? Should I ask for 80% loan?

Congratulation on your purchase of Teega and your loan approval. I am sure that you will be looking forward to the day when it is ready and the picturesque view of berthed yatches from the balcony.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
DROOLING........but BRDB is ever ready to try new heights.
Imagine Serai is from RM7 mil to RM20 mil and it is already 50% sold after launching last month.

Received some news .. new launch BRDB at residential north at Puteri Harbour called Emerald Bay by early 2013.
Superlink houses have 3 levels about 2 mil. Buyers have a choice whether to add in lift.
Semi-D a few mil more.
Low rise apartments will launch at a later date. Should b cheaper but expect prices to be ard 1000psf. Am looking forward to this..
Need contact for the person in-charge, pls PM me.. FYI, I'm not property agent. Just want to share like what others have shared in this forum.
or you can view http://www.brdb.com.my/portfolio/residential/index.asp -> upcoming project at Iskandar (Emerald Bay)

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lar.. I signed my S&P early. Chasing my bankers almost every other day. I only checked out Maybank and OCBC. Too tired to chk out other banks on that "chaotic day" when I purchase my property.
Correct me if I'm wrong.. Think most banks offer the same rate. Blr-2.4%. Currently, blr is 6.6%. So, OCBC and MayB offer int rate at 4.2%. MayB offer both fixed and var at 4.2%.

Hi Teega, congratulation to u on your purchase . Both banks give you 90% loan ? Thanks .

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know the exact location of this site?
Semi-D a few mil more.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Residential Projects at PH in order of launch date:

Somerset PH (168 units) Ascott Group
Imperia (246 units) UEM
Encorp Marina (573 units) Encorp
Teega (1292 units) Sunrise/UEM
Pinetree Residence (264 units) Tiongnam

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's near Kota Iskandar. Quite far away from CIQ.

In future, UEM will also build canal homes at the Southern part.. probably they will call it residential south. Near TEEGA area.

UEM is the biggest beneficiary during this time as they hold massive landbank in Nusajaya area. The Iskandar/Nusajaya story has transformed from dream to reality.

Bought some UEM land shares recently.. odds are in favour in them for the next 3 to 5 years.

Do you know the exact location of this site?

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loans can be fully flexible, semi flexible, bonded to 3, 5 or 7 years.

Fully flexible allow you to prepay and save interests but you do not need to close the account. If you need money later, you just write your cheque.
Semi flexible is the same as above but only upon agreement by the bank.
Bond or lock in period means you cannot discharge from your loan until the period is over otherwise you incur penalty charges.

can sell anytime. The main benefit is can always look for better loan package without incurring penalty.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do read carefully on the termination clause if there is a clause which requires the total loan amount to be fully disbursed even in non-lock in fexible loan package. Otherwise, there will be a penaly on the undisbursed amount.
Loans can be fully flexible, semi flexible, bonded to 3, 5 or 7 years.

Fully flexible allow you to prepay and save interests but you do not need to close the account. If you need money later, you just write your cheque.
Semi flexible is the same as above but only upon agreement by the bank.
Bond or lock in period means you cannot discharge from your loan until the period is over otherwise you incur penalty charges.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try not take Islamic loans if you do not know how it works. Take the normal conventional ones.

Do read carefully on the termination clause if there is a clause which requires the total loan amount to be fully disbursed even in non-lock in fexible loan package. Otherwise, there will be a penaly on the undisbursed amount.

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to sign S&P last monday, saw the take up rate for teega tower A, all marina view units sold out.. i think overall should be about 70% sold.. price wise is about 10% higher than previous launch but still very reasonable < 800psf..