• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
This should boost property prices at puteri harbour

New ferry connection to create 3rd link to Singapore

Posted on December 19, 2012 - Property News.

Marina at Puteri Harbour

A new customs, immigration and quarantine (CIQ) complex and ferry terminal is currently being completed in Puteri Harbour, in the Iskandar region of Johor. This complex will serve ferries which will ply between Puteri Harbour and Singapore.

UEM Land Holdings CEO Dato’ Wan Abdullah Wan Ibrahim referred to this complex at the recent “Living Nusajaya” media tour: “Our new CIQ complex will come very soon. People coming from other countries by sea can get their custom clearance here in Puteri Harbour.”

These ferries may also run from Indonesia’s Batam island, said a source close to the project. “The building is completed and is due to be operational by the first quarter of 2013. It will be another entry point catering to Singaporeans and Indonesians.”

The ferry connection will represent a third link to Singapore, to complement the existing Causeway and Tuas Second Link, said the source. It would also facilitate leisure tourists taking a boat ride to Puteri Harbour before visiting the Family Theme Park and Legoland.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal

Marina at Puteri Harbour

A new customs, immigration and quarantine (CIQ) complex and ferry terminal is currently being completed in Puteri Harbour, in the Iskandar region of Johor. This complex will serve ferries which will ply between Puteri Harbour and Singapore.

UEM Land Holdings CEO Dato’ Wan Abdullah Wan Ibrahim referred to this complex at the recent “Living Nusajaya” media tour: “Our new CIQ complex will come very soon. People coming from other countries by sea can get their custom clearance here in Puteri Harbour.”

These ferries may also run from Indonesia’s Batam island, said a source close to the project. “The building is completed and is due to be operational by the first quarter of 2013. It will be another entry point catering to Singaporeans and Indonesians.”

The ferry connection will represent a third link to Singapore, to complement the existing Causeway and Tuas Second Link, said the source. It would also facilitate leisure tourists taking a boat ride to Puteri Harbour before visiting the Family Theme Park and Legoland.

with all this wonderful news happening.i hope prices will breach RM2k/sqft soon..........

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
with all this wonderful news happening.i hope prices will breach RM2k/sqft soon..........

I wish too... But think maybe not for the first wave, second wave maybe..

I will sell my units in the first wave, take profit and plough back into KLCC if prices are still waiting for me... Wait for 2018-2020 when ETP effect fully kicks in, then harvest again.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish too... But think maybe not for the first wave, second wave maybe..

I will sell my units in the first wave, take profit and plough back into KLCC if prices are still waiting for me... Wait for 2018-2020 when ETP effect fully kicks in, then harvest again.

its so easy to make money?

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
With a couple of $$$ millions on hand, it is a matter of which one to choose, which one to park and which one to cash out.

Unfortunately it is not me.

ya.. used to be more aggressive in my younger days doing 80-90% financing.

now play safe liao... 30-40% gearing will do will do

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
read on the newspaper today there is a VVIP preview event by Trillion.

think it is Pintree Residence.

21-23 Dec 10-6pm
at trivex 8 burn road 01-11

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest news. Rowsley is going to buy over RSP (Town planning, architecture, etc) and work with them and Vantage to develop the place with mixed residential development and shopping mall near Peter Lim's medical hub around the new CIQ region.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trillion called me yesterday for the event. I thought pinetree R. is already sold out.

haha not sure how is it link to the Trillion Credit, also at one of the units. i passby there almost everyday, never seen Trillion property there before, maybe just temporary.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Low gear is the best gear. It is like juggling with many daggers. If not careful, one might hurt oneself. Safer to juggle with fewer but good quality apples.

ya.. used to be more aggressive in my younger days doing 80-90% financing.

now play safe liao... 30-40% gearing will do will do

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drop by to Trillion Property to check out the Pinetree Residence:

All marina facing fully sold (waiting list) above RM1300psf

Some seaview units available facing 2nd Link (close to RM1300psf)

The so called value buys facing Teega (min RM1100psf)

No rebate or discount. booking fee $5k to agent refundable

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hospitality tower operator will be Fraser Suites,
supposed to be the highest tier in Fraser Hospitality above Fraser Place

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Marina at Puteri Harbour

i'm looking for a similar unit....however was told by my nephew that he's doing some marine survey work for a malaysian company that's about to construct an oil storage facility on reclaimed land, just off 2nd link. If this materialises, then what's its impact on this stretch of coastline?

will yachts be zigzagging around tankers?

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm looking for a similar unit....however was told by my nephew that he's doing some marine survey work for a malaysian company that's about to construct an oil storage facility on reclaimed land, just off 2nd link. If this materialises, then what's its impact on this stretch of coastline?

will yachts be zigzagging around tankers?

my guess is that the oil storage facility must be on the other side of the 2nd link. if u were to use 2nd link to go back SIN, puteri harbour is on your left. I have a feeling the oil storage facility must be somewhere on the right and its not facing Singapore but open seas. they are really not playing around this time around and there is immense planning from what I can gather. for sure they cant screw this up by placing an oil storage facility near us.alot is at stake.no joke.