• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property agents feeling the pinch as market cools

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1% of 3 million is $30000, 0.5% is $15000.

Yes, this is actually very sad and not sustainable because after they are 40 years old, do you think they are worth that much? At least, lying has no age-issue.

you missed out the best part bro....buyer doesnt need to pay....not even my money that i got the free fucks..... squeezeed out at least 6 free fucks before im done ....yummy......

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can enlighten RUN how to appropriately ask for such value-added services?

theres no appropriate or unappropriate ....you just have to use the power of suggestion and then test her limits ....there are some agents who are also very gartal so when you make suggestive shit comments (not towards her) but some throw in the air type ...and she doesnt balk....you got a good chance ...must also romance a little and twapao sian a bit like you dont really need to spend that kinda money or you like to anyhow throw money type....

slutty materialistic women get damm juicy when they hear you like to anyhow throw money here and there etc ....(like as if Tuayapeh got so much to anyhow throw meh.....) hahahahahahaha

bluff them lor....you are not marrying them but just wanna fuck them so who cares right? Women like to entertain some fantasy of meeting this rich tycoon who will sweep them off their feet..... TYP drives an old Jag so easier to bluff these itchy gong cheesepies la

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
theres no appropriate or unappropriate ....you just have to use the power of suggestion and then test her limits ....there are some agents who are also very gartal so when you make suggestive shit comments (not towards her) but some throw in the air type ...and she doesnt balk....you got a good chance ...must also romance a little and twapao sian a bit like you dont really need to spend that kinda money or you like to anyhow throw money type....

slutty materialistic women get damm juicy when they hear you like to anyhow throw money here and there etc ....(like as if Tuayapeh got so much to anyhow throw meh.....) hahahahahahaha

bluff them lor....you are not marrying them but just wanna fuck them so who cares right? Women like to entertain some fantasy of meeting this rich tycoon who will sweep them off their feet..... TYP drives an old Jag so easier to bluff these itchy gong cheesepies la

Sir, if u read some earlier posts in this thread, i got a friend who is like that. sighzzzz

I guess betraying your body (lying to yourself) is a lessor sin than lying to others to close deals.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sir, if u read some earlier posts in this thread, i got a friend who is like that. sighzzzz

I guess betraying your body (lying to yourself) is a lessor sin than lying to others to close deals.

i dont think your friend is suffering under any delusions man/......she is getting a nice thorough fucking and at the same time getting a huge handsome sum for enjoying multiple orgasms which she might have problems trying to find in the open market (god knows what diseases some of these riff raff might carry)

....wont you say thats a winwin soultion?

:smile:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

This tuayapeh is a tua kang snake tongue. Only Run falls for it, haha.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This tuayapeh is a tua kang snake tongue. Only Run falls for it, haha.

Errrr.....li kong simi lanjiao lor?

Nim peh says i drive an old jag meaning a fucking coe jag which costs me less than 50k nim peh also salah??

....fuck you understand cheebyekiah......

Kekekeke

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errrr.....li kong simi lanjiao lor?

Nim peh says i drive an old jag meaning a fucking coe jag which costs me less than 50k nim peh also salah??

....fuck you understand cheebyekiah......

Kekekeke

Post a photo of it on Singapore 's road, not from google. I bet you are unable to prove anything. You already pichar lobang on how you tua kang the stupid slut agent into believing you are a rich tycoon.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Post a photo of it on Singapore 's road, not from google. I bet you are unable to prove anything. You already pichar lobang on how you tua kang the stupid slut agent into believing you are a rich tycoon.

Fuck you understand...tell you so that the pap gets to fuck me?

2013-07-13 14.01.00.jpg

Lanjiao ler kar lor.......

Eh Even your mother hates you ..........

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tua kang tycoon who drive a jaguar and bed many sluts, I can tell you are very nervous. Pulling in PAP, what a lame habitual tua kang kia. Next, you are going to boost to Run the property tax you are paying is more than his annual income plus commissions and tips.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
supposed to meet lau chio property agent this morning at 10:30 but ended up meeting her 30 mins later at 11. this was because i walked the wrong way for half an hour. otherwise, could have banged her long long for 45 minutes, but ended up with a quickie for 15. luckily load was intact. on the positive side, she's not so chio anymore, so the quickie is perfect. now just drinking columbia reserve blend on the clover, tall with extra room for heavy cream. if this is not a tua kang yau siew report, don't know what else is. :*: :p

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tua kang tycoon who drive a jaguar and bed many sluts, I can tell you are very nervous. Pulling in PAP, what a lame habitual tua kang kia. Next, you are going to boost to Run the property tax you are paying is more than his annual income plus commissions and tips.

Whhgaaattteeevvveeerrrrr dude,......

Typ has been around long enough to deal w fuckwads like you.....

You win lor....soooo???

Wtf???. Kekekeke.....i wasnt even telling Run that i was a tycoon, i was telling to be like one and scam some gong cheesepie slut pussy .....I cant help it if your wife had to give so many free fucks just to keep her car for you to drive dude........heehehee

You can go and go agitate some shit in HWZ where you can get more rises........

2013-05-23 05.34.26.jpg

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai ah! Lai ah!

Myanmar Properties from Capitaland
http://www.property-report.com/yangon-residence-to-be-showcased-in-singapore-34803

wait a minute, hahaha, foreigners cannot own myanmar properties (yet).
Although foreign investors will be targeted, the law currently prohibits them from owning property in Myanmar. A proposed condominium law, however, aims to allow non-Myanmar citizens to purchase condos located on the sixth level or higher, provided that locals occupy 60 percent of the building.

custodian accounts can? LOL

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal