• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property agents feeling the pinch as market cools

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia property getting hot...

RUN just viewed a nice landed project at yiochukang road area today. it's brand-new landed terrace, not strata title cluster (cheaper).
Developer asking 3.2-3.3m, very fair price, earlier buyers paid 3.3-3.5m.

My insider-sources tell mi if i offer a 2.9-3.0m cheque, developer will definitely accept.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's still considered very expensive, that's the problem, s'pore is very expensive, even with all cooling measures, YCK area is still calling at 3mil...:eek:

RUN just viewed a nice landed project at yiochukang road area today. it's brand-new landed terrace, not strata title cluster (cheaper).
Developer asking 3.2-3.3m, very fair price, earlier buyers paid 3.3-3.5m.

My insider-sources tell mi if i offer a 2.9-3.0m cheque, developer will definitely accept.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's still considered very expensive, that's the problem, s'pore is very expensive, even with all cooling measures, YCK area is still calling at 3mil...:eek:

CM is meant for overpriced property, freehold landed is never overpriced.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I WILL BUY IT OFF YOU AT 2 Ms
YOU SHOULD SELL THAT TO ME THEN.
OR A COUPLE MONTHS AFTER THAT, YOU BE BEGGING FOR PEOPLE TO BUY THAT FROM YOU FOR 1.5M

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds good. Let us know when the developer accepted your chq at 3m.

It is a very big amount to me.

Due to some $$$ issues, insider-source revealed that the big developer have to offload a certain quantity (target) within 6-months = 2 quarters.

Singapore Private Residential Property Price Index is slightly above 210pts now (first quarter of 2014).
I told myself to decide after property index hit 200pts.
I wanna see how it drops.
If it is a flash crash below 200pts before end of 2014 = will rebound soon = mi go buy
If it is a sustainable decline = i will delay decision for another 24 months.

Alternatively, i am looking at small builder/developers who rebuild 1-3 units landed ($2.5m-$3m area), i think they also no holding power to wait another 18-months cos they max loan.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Freehold mah + not cluster-landed

Then now >$2.5m properties undergoing the biggest drop. A working couple needs to earn about 20-30K household income if they max loan 80% to buy a $3m property. Many evil businessmen got this kind of income but never declare income tax also cannot loan 80%, when these properties drop to $3m level, due to TDSR.

Thats why i studying this area.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nowadays, taking mortagage loan also very difficult, the banks have become very stringent on the criteria to lend you a loan. besides steady income, they also will check if you have any outstanding car or credit card loans. 80% loan very difficult, i should say...

i can only smell, talk and dream of such 3 mil freehold landed property...:o

Freehold mah + not cluster-landed

Then now >$2.5m properties undergoing the biggest drop. A working couple needs to earn about 20-30K household income if they max loan 80% to buy a $3m property. Many evil businessmen got this kind of income but never declare income tax also cannot loan 80%, when these properties drop to $3m level, due to TDSR.

Thats why i studying this area.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
nowadays, taking mortagage loan also very difficult, the banks have become very stringent on the criteria to lend you a loan. besides steady income, they also will check if you have any outstanding car or credit card loans. 80% loan very difficult, i should say...

i can only smell, talk and dream of such 3 mil freehold landed property...:o

RUN always see Dear Leader up, give you an example sir, please get your bullets ready

A 4,500 sq ft unit at Boulevard Vue in Cuscaden Walk went for $16.6 million - or $3,700 psf - in this half of the year while the priciest unit in the same period last year was a 7,700 sq ft penthouse in TwentyOne Angullia Park that sold for $43 million, or $5,560 psf.
http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-property/singapore-property-news/plush-and-minus/a/169471
The Straits Times - June 21, 2014
By: CHERYL ONG

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks for seeing me up, i still prefer to day-dream...:o

RUN always see Dear Leader up, give you an example sir, please get your bullets ready

A 4,500 sq ft unit at Boulevard Vue in Cuscaden Walk went for $16.6 million - or $3,700 psf - in this half of the year while the priciest unit in the same period last year was a 7,700 sq ft penthouse in TwentyOne Angullia Park that sold for $43 million, or $5,560 psf.
http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-property/singapore-property-news/plush-and-minus/a/169471
The Straits Times - June 21, 2014
By: CHERYL ONG

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for seeing me up, i still prefer to day-dream...:o

i suspect your salary higher than RUN bro.
Just remember who gave you all the nice dreams, before you made your first 3m bro.

yura185.gif

old lover photo

2005323143853734.jpg