• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property agents feeling the pinch as market cools

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's about time to see property agents heading to Bedok to drown themselves.

maybe not yet. still got many daft sinkies queuing up to buy commonwealth towers. after the daft sinkies have bought, there is no one left to buy (except the rich foreigners).

i do notice the CapitaLand new properties are still largely left unsold (e.g. sky habitat, interlace, d'leedon).

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The team leads brainwash members by getting them to indulge into an "anyhow spend money" lifestyle, get them into shit debts for cars and credit cards and be loud about it. People ask, "how's business", always answer "very good". No money, also must try to own Cat B or BM 3series.

The team leads adopt these MLM strategies, to make the members more hungry and desperate to work hard. I am very sad that one of the girl i know is so hardworking that she even goes to bed with client or swim in bikini with them. Of course, she richer. mi no looks, no brain, no money, how to salvage her from the satanists?

The agent, themselves are in debts because of the satanic leadership. In the end, they resort to lying and deception. Debts are just a kind of lure. Before every economic crash, they are always preceded by a period of easy money (eg. weimar republic) or cheap interest rates (subprime). Hahaaa, today, we have both; easing + low rates and bubbled leveraged asset prices. This is how how each generation gets wiped-out.

Yes, defaulting multi-millions is a glamorous defeat because such people usually have some spare bullets hidden somewhere, but most of us don't. 2 members in my extended family are bankrupted and they never recovered. Unlike computer games, there is no way to restart for most of us.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
The agent, themselves are in debts because of the satanic leadership. In the end, they resort to lying and deception. Debts are just a kind of lure. Before every economic crash, they are always preceded by a period of easy money (eg. weimar republic) or cheap interest rates (subprime). Hahaaa, today, we have both; easing + low rates and bubbled leveraged asset prices. This is how how each generation gets wiped-out.

Yes, defaulting multi-millions is a glamorous defeat because such people usually have some spare bullets hidden somewhere, but most of us don't. 2 members in my extended family are bankrupted and they never recovered. Unlike computer games, there is no way to restart for most of us.

yeap agreed. just like 1997 crash and 2003-5 disaster. now happenings. the bastards agents like to always spin pseudo good news and bullshit that market is always good. when market up they tell you must buy otherwise would go even higher. whne market down, they tell you must buy as tomorrow prices would jump up . only last 3 years they told everyone market would go up indefinitely and I screw them. Now I am laughing. seen a lot of stupid people who took 30 years plus loans and sweating that interest rates do not go up or they do not get retrenched!!! end of the day only the banks , lawyers and these property agents crooks ie scums of society wins(only if you listen to their bullsh!t or crap). when ever I hear these guys got retrenched or fired I feel very good. makes my day. the perfect strom is coming ala 2003>>> MERS virus+ credit crunch + higher interest rates+ slowdown in china economy. even alot of property companies in China are going bankrupt but all these news are being covered up.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
RUN was attended by agent Auntie Carly last weekend. She looked experienced + absolutely auntie and kept smoking RUN, LOL she even told RUN to reimburse her 0.5% commission when RUN is buyer. :oIo: you lah bitch. RUN is the buyer, you understand?

I guess she successfully smoked many novice buyers in the past. She happily told RUN that even slight drop in property price, RUN can still increase his wealth wor because rental market very good yield. Just need RUN to get bank approval, then money grow money. Aiyoh, so easy ah, Auntie, why you don't go buy yourself leh? sibei bo standard.

Too bad auntie, you cannot assume everyone is stupid, only you smart. bloody waste of time. RUN wanna kick her pussy and walk away.

:kma:

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is the problem with property. Instead of buying a house that can be a home, it has become buy now if not prices go up and cannot afford it. I have frens who have bought 2 years ago or more and they are doing ok as prices have gone up and they got a good location.

Property is always about location, location, location. Now yes things might be turning bad,,,but look at property in good locations and mature estates, they are still fetching a premium,,,so if u buy there u are fine. But if u are in fucked up far away locations with no amenities good luck,,,,but many who buy those locations is because they have no choice,,,its new estate which they can afford,,,I for one will not want to live in Sengkang or Punggol...unless i work near there or i envy the lifestyle,,,

yeap agreed. just like 1997 crash and 2003-5 disaster. now happenings. the bastards agents like to always spin pseudo good news and bullshit that market is always good. when market up they tell you must buy otherwise would go even higher. whne market down, they tell you must buy as tomorrow prices would jump up . only last 3 years they told everyone market would go up indefinitely and I screw them. Now I am laughing. seen a lot of stupid people who took 30 years plus loans and sweating that interest rates do not go up or they do not get retrenched!!! end of the day only the banks , lawyers and these property agents crooks ie scums of society wins(only if you listen to their bullsh!t or crap). when ever I hear these guys got retrenched or fired I feel very good. makes my day. the perfect strom is coming ala 2003>>> MERS virus+ credit crunch + higher interest rates+ slowdown in china economy. even alot of property companies in China are going bankrupt but all these news are being covered up.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why cant people do their own maths? Like identify which area they want to live in, look and see the prices etc, than one will know the average cost than go viewing, after a few viewings one will know the market well, and spore is so easy,,,near CBD, near MRT, near hawker centres, etc ,,,the problem is getting it at the right price or the money for value price,,,
Out of 10 agents, 9 and a half are incompetent !:oIo:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of 10 agents, 9 and a half are incompetent !:oIo:

really cheebuye auntie. Told me no capital returns for next five years also can huat from rental wor. Tell me return on capital (based on my 80% loan) will be >10% a year, more than 50-60% in five years. Auntie, bao huat why you don't max loan yourself leh?

Auntie, you really assume SIBOR stays 0.35-0.4% permanently ah? why don't RUN buy five-years later?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Funny that property agents are all shaking legs because of very low sales but the prices are rather stiff. Some are still going up although demands are not.

Really weird.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yeah sure. selling their backsides!!!!

heeheehee

but i have personally makaned a couple of sluts who were most willing to open their legs when there is a prospect.......

bo pian....they must maintain their sports car so will fuck for money......

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

but with this CCB pappy govt....you only hear the good news leh.....

seems like nothing is happening and theres no slowdown....dumfucked retarded sinkies dunno how to piece together bad news........higher volumes of sales vs all time lower prices means???? people are running out of the market ....but this cheebye SPG presstitutes will report on part of the news today andf another part some otherday so thast nobody can say they didnt report but they chose to selectively inform the public about the sheer reality.....

i cant wait to see property crash nicely and wipe out some of these cocky arrogant bastard property agents......

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
heeheehee

but i have personally makaned a couple of sluts who were most willing to open their legs when there is a prospect.......

bo pian....they must maintain their sports car so will fuck for money......

1% of 3 million is $30000, 0.5% is $15000.

Yes, this is actually very sad and not sustainable because after they are 40 years old, do you think they are worth that much? At least, lying has no age-issue.