• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that the PAP is doing an excellent job

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if every visitor to sg were allowed to vote, the pap would garner at least 69% in every erection. i am writing to the pmo to open the floodgates and allow all visitors to participate in the sg political system - the sinkie oppo's nightmare, no doubt. they may actually do it in desperation if they lose more in the next round. but i doubt. :biggrin: :p

If the PAP arranges for a first-world country to take every sinkee who wants to leave, at least 80 percent of sinkee will leave.
In your letter to LHL (don't write to his underlings, use your clout), please ask him to set up the arrangement. Then he need to spend time doing his critics in.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look at the sinkie turnout for lv's fashion photo exhibition at mbs....

http://www.luxury-insider.com/luxur...on-photography-exhibition-at-marina-bay-sands

image.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if every visitor to sg were allowed to vote, the pap would garner at least 69% in every erection. i am writing to the pmo to open the floodgates and allow all visitors to participate in the sg political system - the sinkie oppo's nightmare, no doubt. they may actually do it in desperation if they lose more in the next round. but i doubt. :biggrin: :p

if we give everyone of these visitors the full sinkie package with privileges(that only sinkies get) and all,i guarantee u not only would those visitors not vote for PAP they would march down to PMO at istana and burn down that bitch.