• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

US airman set himself on fire as protest in principle without killing innocents. Will Islamists & Loofydralb stand on their principles to do the same?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas didnt kill the airman. The merciless iDF made him disgusted with his gomen and kill himself.

1. Do not, ever, attempt to change the subject or your view.

2. Would or would not the Terrorist group Hamas honor, or dishonor the US airman's sacrifice, as under Radical Islamists beliefs, suicide is a sin, rather than to KILL innocents on their behalf so that they may grow rich & powerful as proven by even Sinwar's wealth, let alone the entire leadership & its monstrous militia?

3. Still UNANSWERED, when WILL you sacrifice yourself for your Radical Islamist beliefs without harming or killing innocents for your own principled stance, as the US airman did?

Last edited:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
3. Suicide is one of the biggest sin. We are ordered to fight for our rights.

2. Fight for your rights? You at the least got that right. The RIGHT to hurt/harm/torture & SLAY 7 Billion Humankind, as proven on Oct 7 massacre of innocents & even claiming it is just the beginning by the monsters.

3. WHO gave you that right? The prophet - to KILL innocents, or your bunch of APOSTATE Radical Islamist posing not just as the prophet, but gods on Earth, with control over life & death of Humankind?

4. My question to you & your kind as well as supporters of terrorism, still went unanswered - Why did not you & your kind do the same as the US airmen had done in face of Radical Islamic beliefs, determined NOT by ALLAH, but by apostate Radical Islamists?

So taking your own life based upon your cherished PRINCIPLED religious stance is a sin, but hurt/harm/torture/murder of innocents AND the support of such is not a sin?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
And where did I say that?

The insignificant nobody me only asked a simple question, and YET, you DARE NOT answer.

It shows your LIMITED Mental capability, if any at all.

Then HOW DARE YOU EXPOUND UPON OTHER SUBJECTS, and expect others to follow you, as you are hampered by limitations within that space between your ears?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Do not, ever, attempt to change the subject or your view.

2. Would or would not the Terrorist group Hamas honor, or dishonor the US airman's sacrifice, as under Radical Islamists beliefs, suicide is a sin, rather than to KILL innocents on their behalf so that they may grow rich & powerful as proven by even Sinwar's wealth, let alone the entire leadership & its monstrous militia?

3. Still UNANSWERED, when WILL you sacrifice yourself for your Radical Islamist beliefs without harming or killing innocents for your own principled stance, as the US airman did?

2) those killed on October 7th were n stolen property.
A man has the right to defend his property.
3) we prefer our opponents to die rather than kill our own.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
2) those killed on October 7th were n stolen property.
A man has the right to defend his property.
3) we prefer our opponents to die rather than kill our own.

Hamas claimed it was a religious war, a Jihad to EXTERMINATE & GENOCIDE Jews & Humanity & a call to Muslims worldwide to support such, & thus my SIMPLE question is based upon your religious beliefs.

YET why are your kind so afraid to answer?

I shall asked again:-

Still UNANSWERED:-

The US airman, Aaron Bushnell, was faced with a set of values & tests, determined NOT by ALLAH, but by apostate Radical Islamists. He chose to self immolate, in protest & support of Radical Islamist beliefs, than to kill innocents.

My question to you & your kind as well as supporters of terrorism, still went unanswered - Why did not you & your kind do the same in face of Radical Islamic beliefs, tests & set of values?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas claimed it was a religious war, a Jihad to EXTERMINATE & GENOCIDE Jews & Humanity & a call to Muslims worldwide to support such, & thus my SIMPLE question is based upon your religious beliefs.

YET why are your kind so afraid to answer?

I shall asked again:-

Still UNANSWERED:-

The US airman, Aaron Bushnell, was faced with a set of values & tests, determined NOT by ALLAH, but by apostate Radical Islamists. He chose to self immolate, in protest & support of Radical Islamist beliefs, than to kill innocents.

My question to you & your kind as well as supporters of terrorism, still went unanswered - Why did not you & your kind do the same in face of Radical Islamic beliefs, tests & set of values?
Your question is mind boggling. I can't figure it out.
You are the third person to call me apostate. But who knows right. We will find out soon enough in the next life.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody me only asked a simple question, and YET, you DARE NOT answer.

It shows your LIMITED Mental capability, if any at all.

Then HOW DARE YOU EXPOUND UPON OTHER SUBJECTS, and expect others to follow you, as you are hampered by limitations within that space between your ears?
The premises your question is based upon is erroneous.
Nobody can give a correct answer to an erroneous question.
Frame it factually and you may get a right answer.
Anyway, Putin sends his regards. Hahahha

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The premises your question is based upon is erroneous.
Nobody can give a correct answer to an erroneous question.
Frame it factually and you may get a right answer.
Anyway, Putin sends his regards. Hahahha
It is only ERRONEOUS due to the lack of something between your ears, to answer a simple question, which you & your kind will NEVER DARE admit to, as realization of your low esteem sinks in the face of truths of realities, & yet you DARED to continue mouthing subject matters that you absolutely lack in & expect followers. Isn't it a scam you are attempting here?

I repeat yet again, if you have the courage to answer honestly, even if you attempt to speak on Putin's behalf. Prophet Muhammad & mainstream religions had taught Humanity to fear GOD, not mere mortals.

2. Fight for your rights? You at the least got that right. The RIGHT to hurt/harm/torture & SLAY 7 Billion Humankind, as proven on Oct 7 massacre of innocents & even claiming it is just the beginning by the monsters.

3. WHO gave you that right? The prophet - to KILL innocents, or your bunch of APOSTATE Radical Islamist posing not just as the prophet, but gods on Earth, with control over life & death of Humankind?

4. My question to you & your kind as well as supporters of terrorism, still went unanswered - Why did not you & your kind do the same as the US airmen had done in face of Radical Islamic beliefs, determined NOT by ALLAH, but by apostate Radical Islamists?

So taking your own life based upon your cherished PRINCIPLED religious stance is a sin, but hurt/harm/torture/murder of innocents AND the support of such is not a sin?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is only ERRONEOUS due to the lack of something between your ears, to answer a simple question, which you & your kind will NEVER DARE admit to, as realization of your low esteem sinks in the face of truths of realities, & yet you DARED to continue mouthing subject matters that you absolutely lack in & expect followers. Isn't it a scam you are attempting here?

I repeat yet again, if you have the courage to answer honestly, even if you attempt to speak on Putin's behalf. Prophet Muhammad & mainstream religions had taught Humanity to fear GOD, not mere mortals.

It's a sin because Islam doesn't allow killing of innocents.
Maybe you conflate Islam and Muslims. Learn to differentiate the two.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a sin because Islam doesn't allow killing of innocents.

FINALLY, you dared admit to the truth.

Admittance is NOT enough.

It needs to be PROVEN by actions. Not necessarily here as FORM is useless. It will be in your DAILY life that you will need to examplify & credify your final stance to others, in support of your religion, that ISLAM DOES NOT allow the killing of innocents or the support of it ( no ifs or buts ).

Thank you for your participation.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
FINALLY, you dared admit to the truth.

Admittance is NOT enough.

It needs to be PROVEN by actions. Not necessarily here as FORM is useless. It will be in your DAILY life that you will need to examplify & credify your final stance to others, in support of your religion, that ISLAM DOES NOT allow the killing of innocents or the support of it ( no ifs or buts ).

Thank you for your participation.
Wrong again. Islam can only put upon it's adherents the laws with which to abide by.

If they transgress, it is upon them, not Islam.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
All that October 7th atrocities, were made up. Most Israeli civilian deaths were by IDF counter offensive