• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Scientists Stunned by First Proofs of Contaminated DNA getting absorbed into Human Cells

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
The DNA contamination has been raise before in this forum. Like about more than 1 year ago. How come you seem so surprised by it? U didn't take notice of it?

I knew about this. But now is news confirming. So pap jia lak liao if this is exposed big big

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The DNA contamination has been raise before in this forum. Like about more than 1 year ago. How come you seem so surprised by it? U didn't take notice of it?
He is the resuts of divide and conquer. I already mentioned before. Everyone should know what this MSM about.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cnn-brianna-keilar-fox-news-lies_n_602ccc12c5b6cc8bbf37f871

This type of clown will just get excited whenever this American MSM started their divide and conquer strategy. Once these jokers got divided, they never understand the truth lol

Suddenly these mainstream media becomes a credible news outlet lol

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u mean last time is not confirming? I already take it that this is how mRNA is doing to the body like more than a year ago.
mRNA is a hoax from day 1. There were many people died from non-mRNA. Only sheeple got divided by US right-wing conspiracy theory fake news aka Q movement.

Then everyday only brainwash themselves that only mRNA kills

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u mean last time is not confirming? I already take it that this is how mRNA is doing to the body like more than a year ago.

It did not come out in the mass media. What we need now is they cannot cover up and media will start reporting. Then those moronic politicians that pushed out the jabs will be in for a bad time. People will start demanding answers