• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Popular Brand Wrist Watches Only Watch Enthusiasts Would Want

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Orient quality and design is good
must buy things i need mah...............if my current 13yo Citizen Eco-Drive kaput..................at the most i buy an Orient automatic lah............ever saw at a local website for under 200 bucks...........

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
really tempting to sell my stocks for Rolex daydate platinum with icy blue dial
That's a beauty, hope you go for it:thumbsup: Rolex watch is also an investment.

m228236-0012_modelpage_front_facing_landscape.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
must buy things i need mah...............if my current 13yo Citizen Eco-Drive kaput..................at the most i buy an Orient automatic lah............ever saw at a local website for under 200 bucks........... :biggrin:
Get a seiko diver. Can't go wrong with one, so many to choose from too. Below $500.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Market is trending downwards. Free easy money from crypto getting rare these days. Also retrenchment are piling up. Don’t sell your watches at this time.
Yeah, thar is a true observation:smile:
Downtrend since lare 2022 as crypto bros are burnt and Tiongkok Overnight Millionaries dwindled

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The operative word is "take" and not "wear". Because if it's the latter, one would probably end up giving it away. :biggrin:
Wear better lah, can pass custom , no need to pay
The operative word is "take" and not "wear". Because if it's the latter, one would probably end up giving it away. :biggrin:
Many of savvy bro cheong Switzerland and wear few watches back...all 5digit minimum