• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Popular Brand Wrist Watches Only Watch Enthusiasts Would Want

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stainless steel regular models are more mainstream and have bigger appeal. Hence the demand.
904L steel is more corrosion resistance and keep its shine after years

Even my humble PRX200 904 steel still keeps it shine w/o repolishing:smile:

Grand seiko not sure I'd they use 904 liao

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now is a good time to fuck all the Rolex resellers. Starve them dead. Just don’t buy. They are already dropping prices and not really taking in watches. They are smart… they will only take in your watches if you are offering them the sure make money models OR putting your watches on consignment with them. If that’s the case, u are better off just putting up adverts on Carousell.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just don't buy the wrong models. Don’t waste your money on those Day Dates or those Datejusts with diamonds and half gold bracelets. You will get slaughtered when you want to resell.
Yeah, I saw a Tudor BB 18k Listed Price is 23k, and owner is struck at 11k unable to resale

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now is a good time to fuck all the Rolex resellers. Starve them dead. Just don’t buy. They are already dropping prices and not really taking in watches. They are smart… they will only take in your watches if you are offering them the sure make money models OR putting your watches on consignment with them. If that’s the case, u are better off just putting up adverts on Carousell.
Drought likely to continue and few possible exit soon within next couple of quaters

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
U see some reputable online resaler inventory is dropping as well....cannot eat too much else liquidity can be tied down

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very good choice. Available pre-owned at affordable prices. I own the 48mm version and the Avenger Seawolf II yellow face myself and these are great tool watches.
54d0f14e4e164_breitling-avenger-ii-seawolf-a1733110-i519-152s-a20ss-1.png

and now they have combined both into Avenger 45 Seawolf Night Mission Men's Watch - this a a beast of a tool watch for enthusiasts...

V17319101B1X2_3.png

Sinn U1 any good?
Here price is over the roof liao

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it is a fine piece but used it will be between $1800 to $2500 (carousell). Great if you like the looks and wrist presence.
Brand new is super ex here.

I happened to see Sinn U1 at Germany last Dec, was surprised the selling price is around 2000euro after discount. Maybe, it is a local brand

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still got many many bro who seek to build relationships with Dealers back in 2019-2020 are struck
I recall one interesting convo with my Rolex AD guy. He was telling me I need to get 6 Tudors, before I can get a Rolex Daytona.

I asked him whether the shop beside them is leasing their space out. I can sell those watches right beside him. KNN... he outsourced the selling of Tudor to me!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ti Diver Citizen Nb6004 is also a good choice

NB6004-08E.jpg

2 years back i almost bought a Citizen diver watch at a great sale - below 300 bucks.................looks something like this................then i realize my wrist very small so like wearing a clock on my wrist lah...........

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall one interesting convo with my Rolex AD guy. He was telling me I need to get 6 Tudors, before I can get a Rolex Daytona.

I asked him whether the shop beside them is leasing their space out. I can sell those watches right beside him. KNN... he outsourced the selling of Tudor to me!
We can jitao fly to Swiss HQ and buy

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 years back i almost bought a Citizen diver watch at a great sale - below 300 bucks.................looks something like this................then i realize my wrist very small so like wearing a clock on my wrist lah...........
Tool watch is oversized for Asian people de