• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Popular Brand Wrist Watches Only Watch Enthusiasts Would Want

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
About USD5K, not too bad. 44mm titanium.
At this last 1/3 stage of my life, a tiong knockoff will be perfectly fine for me. The days of serious horology hobby is way over for me now. On hindsight, I feel silly getting into a hobby putting shitloads of money on just to put a miniaturized mechanical clock on my wrist.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
At this last 1/3 stage of my life, a tiong knockoff will be perfectly fine for me. The days of serious horology hobby is way over for me now. On hindsight, I feel silly getting into a hobby putting shitloads of money on just to put a miniaturized mechanical clock on my wrist.

Homages are fine, they're not trying to fool folks that they're the real thing. This homage is 48mm? That's huge. Even at 44mm, I still find it too big. I used to be crazy about 42mm, but now went back to 40mm. As we age, our body parts shrink. Except the kkj, of course! :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Homages are fine, they're not trying to fool folks that they're the real thing. This homage is 48mm? That's huge. Even at 44mm, I still find it too big. I used to be crazy about 42mm, but now went back to 40mm. As we age, our body parts shrink. Except the kkj, of course! :biggrin:
I have serious 老花眼 and watchface size does really matter now. 44mm is considered really small by my standards today.
Yes, it is 48mm and running a Seagull movement.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have serious 老花眼 and watchface size does really matter now. 44mm is considered really small by my standards today.
Yes, it is 48mm and running a Seagull movement.
Yes I can understand about needing a bigger face. I can still see the watch hands in a 40mm case, but I can't see the date clearly.

Generally, Seagull movements are good quality.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAVE_20210529_055026.jpeg

This is the best. Cheap and good as a daily beater.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

SAVE_20210529_055446.jpeg

Would you consider this too small by today's standards?

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
If money is no object, then this Breitling Blackbird Avenger will be my object of desire.

Very good choice. Available pre-owned at affordable prices. I own the 48mm version and the Avenger Seawolf II yellow face myself and these are great tool watches.
54d0f14e4e164_breitling-avenger-ii-seawolf-a1733110-i519-152s-a20ss-1.png

and now they have combined both into Avenger 45 Seawolf Night Mission Men's Watch - this a a beast of a tool watch for enthusiasts...

V17319101B1X2_3.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really like the older yellow-face Seawolf Avenger with all numericals in full titanium bracelet. I feel Breitling design went downhill after year 2000. The latter designs just lacked the masculinity/elegance equilibrium.

Breitling-seawolf-yellow-dial-titanium-E17370-1f_2048x2048.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of gu-niang watch is for gu-niang pricks like you.

Your dream watch is a Brietling? Lol... it's not even a watch with decent heritage. It's becoming a shittier brand after being sold to CVC Capital Partners . And pls la.... i wear a Submariner or a GMT Master, not some fugly Brietling. U might as well wear a Panerai on your other wrist to complete the douchebag look.

Look at the shit reviews on this shit watch brand​

brietling reviews.PNG

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your dream watch is a Brietling? Lol... it's not even a watch with decent heritage. It's becoming a shittier brand after being sold to CVC Capital Partners . And pls la.... i wear a Submariner or a GMT Master, not some fugly Brietling. U might as well wear a Panerai on your other wrist to complete the douchebag look.

View attachment 112300
Heritage your lan-jiao lah. I buy something I like, not to pander to your fucking lanjiao heritage, understand ? And who the fuck are you to dictate what watch I should buy ? You Patek Philippe reseller izzit ?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 112300

Breitling is overrated and overpriced. Just the name only. I'll go for a Titoni Airmaster or Cosmo King anytime.