• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poodles Will Make Arrest Those Who Burn Effigy of Lui Fxxx You Woh!

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
where were some of u PAP haters last night? busy posting in the forum? :biggrin:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
where were some of u PAP haters last night? busy posting in the forum? :biggrin:

not really, was having kopi with a couple of folks and getting them to vote for the oppositions in the next GE. as you were saying? :p:p:p

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stinkies with no fucking balls send a clear message acrose

SMRT and other PAP corrupt bodies can do about any fuck thing that they like to squeeze and screw stinkies of more and more money and to fuck them as they like

The lack of interest of stinkies to turn up for the protest organised in HL park send clear messages to PAP bastards that they can do any fuck thing that they care to do and stinkies will remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be screwed and fucked by them.

Sinkies did not turn up by the hundreds or even by tens of thousands to overturn police cars and to burn the police cars.

Who will want to stand out and fight for stinkies when the fucking stinkies got no fucking balls and want to remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked by PAP

Stinkies get what they fucking deserved
money being screwed from them and FTs coming in to kick them out of jobs and to laugh at them
Stinkies get what they fucking deserved.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP is doing a fine job of showing everyone how inept & greedy they are. So I don't think it is necessary to go to Hong Lim for protests.

I'm too old anyway but that doesn't mean I support them.
I'm betting that there are many people out there who have decided NOT to vote for the PAP but did not attend the protest.

If you are a fence sitter don't worry there's enough time for more fiascos before the next GE.