• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Lim Park- transport fare hike protest

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this CNY excuse is just a load of BS. If its a faggot rally, even if 1st day of CNY the turn out will be huge,,,singkies cant get their priorities right and that is that... 2016 will not be worth much.

I feel.. and this is solely my very own opinion.. that the timing is crucially decided by the pappies... SO BLOODY NEAR CNY.. do you think alot of ppl will do alot of things? Some Chinese SG ppl want a prosperous CNY and so will avoid conflict, confrontation.. not good or auspicious to quarrel or get angry or whatever.

They are very very shrewd in their timing.. and cos so near CNY, not many ppl can go for the protest.. I saw mainly our Malay SG ppl there.. Why? Cos they don't view CNY as big an event or holiday as the Chinese here do.

However, I don't think many SG ppl are really keeping quiet about this. I know one of my friends said she wanted to flood LTA and LTW's mail/FB or whatever with messages of unhappiness and calling for LTW to step down or resign.

I think this is a nice move.. send as many emails or flood their Fb until they kena brain hemorrhage and other internal bleeding.. then that's pressure.

I am considering following her way. Gong Xi Fa Cai to all .. regardless of support to whoever or whichever.

jw5

Loyal
I think this CNY excuse is just a load of BS. If its a faggot rally, even if 1st day of CNY the turn out will be huge,,,singkies cant get their priorities right and that is that... 2016 will not be worth much.

Yes, especially that they are the ones who are least likely to be going visiting on CNY.

Kaypohcheebye thirdauntsixthgranny: "So ah boy, when are you getting married and having a son?"

Ah boy: "Errrrrrrr................., when they change the law?" :o:biggrin:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlau, after reading the negative comments, fellow forummers,

navigator667, Leongsam, BuiKia, no_faith, kiwibird7, MutterBerg, nangkhammei, jw5, kapkia

why not come straight to the point and come forward to say

I, SUPPORT FARE HIKE LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I, SUPPORT FARE HIKE LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe you r right. i should support fare hike as high as possible. when does this protest work? it is only half fuck picnic gathering.
even i go to oppo rally, it was such big turn out but yet could not understand why cant secure more oppo votes.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel the frustration that is in the posts here.

However.. I was there.. where are all those who call SG ppl sinkies and also not support the fare hike.. but didn't turn up??

What's your excuse for not turning up? Are you worried that you will be noticed?

I liked one speaker who said he walked 8km to Hong Lim Park.. especially when he said, "they say we are only keyboard warriors.. but here is my face!!"

I too showed my face.. where are all here who talk so badly, and who don't support the fare hike.. and all the "fantastic" things the pappies do.. and yet don't show their faces?

I can only say, a lot of SG ppl are very realistic.. one protest.. they might go to show support.. 2.. maybe still go.. 3.. 4.. they get sick and tired.. especially when nothing is coming out of it.. but guess what...? They could be saving it all up for the next GE.. to really SHOW their "TRUE FEELINGS".

But I am only assuming.. and so, I stop here... for I too grow weary from saying too much.. and doing too little.. but not much can be done.. especially when even the laws in SG are tipped in a certain direction. Dare you go against it, unless you have the $ and balls to face the possible consequences?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gainfully employed people have no urge to protest...stand around and sweat their balls off surrounded by the stench of the unwashed masses. Sunday is for BBQ, lucky plaza tea dance etc.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
No fucking pathetic excuses of any kind.

It is simply stinkies got no fucking balls of any kind either

Stinkies with no fucking balls send a clear message acrose

SMRT and other PAP corrupt bodies can do about any fuck thing that they like to squeeze and screw stinkies of more and more money and to fuck them as they like

The lack of interest of stinkies to turn up for the protest organised in HL park send clear messages to PAP bastards that they can do any fuck thing that they care to do and stinkies will remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be screwed and fucked by them.

Sinkies did not turn up by the hundreds or even by tens of thousands to overturn police cars and to burn the police cars.

Who will want to stand out and fight for stinkies when the fucking stinkies got no fucking balls and want to remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked by PAP

Stinkies get what they fucking deserved
money being screwed from them and FTs coming in to kick them out of jobs and to laugh at them
Stinkies get what they fucking deserved.

Please dun be a pot calling the kettle black.....

You're one of those typical one that has no Ballz and apart from hiding behind your computer to curse n swear at the govt, you can do NOTHING!!!! NOTHING AT ALL.... Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Your 2016 is just your mother's dream that passes down to you!!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha ha ha!

hk14, spawn of a maggot crawling up his mother lang chow hai is back again.
Since he is ignore binned by me and turned into hello kitty with no fucking mouth and cannot talk, he is pathetically trying to get attention.

What the fuck he saying? hmmmm...??

His Rolek numbers?
Or how much he sold his perineum to Taiwanese underworld?

Like anybody want to pay for any part of that rotten spawn of a rotten cheebye at all.

hk can fuck off, look for an unflushed toilet bowl and stick his fucking head below waterline and bore the turds and tissue there with is Rolek numbers