• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Lim Park- transport fare hike protest

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
reiko <!-- start: postbit_online --> <!-- end: postbit_online -->
<!-- start: postbit_avatar --> <!-- end: postbit_avatar -->
<!-- start: postbit_author_user -->Posts: 1,762 <!-- start: postbit_reputation -->
Reputation: 13 <!-- end: postbit_reputation --><!-- end: postbit_author_user -->
TODAY ‏@TODAYonline 16m

The crowd at Hong Lim Park raising their EZ-Link cards in protest against transport fare hikes http://tdy.sg/1d21AVg pic.twitter.com/Q4yOfb3JQA

Be0W_h2CEAAhOEF.jpg

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;g19ukR8m-Ss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g19ukR8m-Ss&feature=player_embedded[/video]

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkees simply too kind hearted liaoz. have to learn how to be harder and tougher. like that, stinking land really no hope liaoz. god bless stinking land. but i think god now too busy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What a pathetic crowd. The fair hike is obviously a non-issue for 99.9% of all Singaporeans.

This is how they do it in HongKong.

reuters_hong_kong_education_protest_07Sep12-975x649.jpg

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
reiko <!-- start: postbit_online --> <!-- end: postbit_online -->
<!-- start: postbit_avatar --> <!-- end: postbit_avatar -->
<!-- start: postbit_author_user -->Posts: 1,762 <!-- start: postbit_reputation -->
Reputation: 13 <!-- end: postbit_reputation --><!-- end: postbit_author_user -->
TODAY ‏@TODAYonline 16m

The crowd at Hong Lim Park raising their EZ-Link cards in protest against transport fare hikes http://tdy.sg/1d21AVg pic.twitter.com/Q4yOfb3JQA

Be0W_h2CEAAhOEF.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Judging from the VERY POOR TURNOUT, the conclusion is that SINKIES are truly DAFT & USELESS. VTO 2016 is just a DELUSION

The PAP should just go ahead and raise MRT fares 100% and no boycotts will take place. SINKIES deserve every CRAP that comes their way.

Those who can should just make plans to emigrate now then wait in disappointment for 2016.

Stephanie Koh was RIGHT in all her comments on youtube about NOT BEING proud about SINGAPORE.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a pathetic crowd. The fair hike is obviously a non-issue for 99.9% of all Singaporeans.

This is how they do it in HongKong.

reuters_hong_kong_education_protest_07Sep12-975x649.jpg

Stinkies with no fucking balls send a clear message acrose

SMRT and other PAP corrupt bodies can do about any fuck thing that they like to squeeze and screw stinkies of more and more money and to fuck them as they like

The lack of interest of stinkies to turn up for the protest organised in HL park send clear messages to PAP bastards that they can do any fuck thing that they care to do and stinkies will remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be screwed and fucked by them.

Sinkies did not turn up by the hundreds or even by tens of thousands to overturn police cars and to burn the police cars.

Who will want to stand out and fight for stinkies when the fucking stinkies got no fucking balls and want to remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked by PAP

Stinkies get what they fucking deserved
money being screwed from them and FTs coming in to kick them out of jobs and to laugh at them
Stinkies get what they fucking deserved.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sporeans are not used to showing their anger publicly. When the PAP loses the elections it will come as a shock to LHL because many of his grass looters aren't going to tell him of the unpopularity of the PAP.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to admit you are right...unless its a faggot rally than the numbers will be huge,,singkies cannot even get their priorities right so i doubt 2016 will be much different...

Judging from the VERY POOR TURNOUT, the conclusion is that SINKIES are truly DAFT & USELESS. VTO 2016 is just a DELUSION

The PAP should just go ahead and raise MRT fares 100% and no boycotts will take place. SINKIES deserve every CRAP that comes their way.

Those who can should just make plans to emigrate now then wait in disappointment for 2016.

Stephanie Koh was RIGHT in all her comments on youtube about NOT BEING proud about SINGAPORE.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel.. and this is solely my very own opinion.. that the timing is crucially decided by the pappies... SO BLOODY NEAR CNY.. do you think alot of ppl will do alot of things? Some Chinese SG ppl want a prosperous CNY and so will avoid conflict, confrontation.. not good or auspicious to quarrel or get angry or whatever.

They are very very shrewd in their timing.. and cos so near CNY, not many ppl can go for the protest.. I saw mainly our Malay SG ppl there.. Why? Cos they don't view CNY as big an event or holiday as the Chinese here do.

However, I don't think many SG ppl are really keeping quiet about this. I know one of my friends said she wanted to flood LTA and LTW's mail/FB or whatever with messages of unhappiness and calling for LTW to step down or resign.

I think this is a nice move.. send as many emails or flood their Fb until they kena brain hemorrhage and other internal bleeding.. then that's pressure.

I am considering following her way. Gong Xi Fa Cai to all .. regardless of support to whoever or whichever.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A real protest is to gather at any place the people decide.

not confine in a park and still need to apply permit..what kind of protest is this?

Look at the Thais... that is call real protest

thai-protests1.jpg

got balls, the march to the SMRT hq, cut off their water and electricity supplies and force the ceo, director and the transport minster to resign.

tear and smash away the smrt logo too..

Like that then is protest. if police try to interfer, beat the hell out of them too. like as though the fare hike does not affect their family

Now you know why i stay away from sinkies, sinkies are a fucking disgrace. Living among them is a fucking curse.

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
A real protest is to gather at any place the people decide.

not confine in a park and still need to apply permit..what kind of protest is this?

Look at the Thais... that is call real protest

thai-protests1.jpg

got balls, the march to the SMRT hq, cut off their water and electricity supplies and force the ceo, director and the transport minster to resign.

tear and smash away the smrt logo too..

Like that then is protest. if police try to interfer, beat the hell out of them too. like as though the fare hike does not affect their family

Now you know why i stay away from sinkies, sinkies are a fucking disgrace. Living among them is a fucking curse.

You lead lah. See whether you got balls or not.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I feel.. and this is solely my very own opinion.. that the timing is crucially decided by the pappies... SO BLOODY NEAR CNY.. do you think alot of ppl will do alot of things? Some Chinese SG ppl want a prosperous CNY and so will avoid conflict, confrontation.. not good or auspicious to quarrel or get angry or whatever.

If it wasn't just before CNY, there'd be 600 instead of 300. Big deal.:rolleyes:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are very very shrewd in their timing.. and cos so near CNY, not many ppl can go for the protest.. I saw mainly our Malay SG ppl there.. Why? Cos they don't view CNY as big an event or holiday as the Chinese here do.

However, I don't think many SG ppl are really keeping quiet about this. I know one of my friends said she wanted to flood LTA and LTW's mail/FB or whatever with messages of unhappiness and calling for LTW to step down or resign.

I think this is a nice move.. send as many emails or flood their Fb until they kena brain hemorrhage and other internal bleeding.. then that's pressure.

I am considering following her way. Gong Xi Fa Cai to all .. regardless of support to whoever or whichever.

No fucking pathetic excuses of any kind.

It is simply stinkies got no fucking balls of any kind either

Stinkies with no fucking balls send a clear message acrose

SMRT and other PAP corrupt bodies can do about any fuck thing that they like to squeeze and screw stinkies of more and more money and to fuck them as they like

The lack of interest of stinkies to turn up for the protest organised in HL park send clear messages to PAP bastards that they can do any fuck thing that they care to do and stinkies will remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be screwed and fucked by them.

Sinkies did not turn up by the hundreds or even by tens of thousands to overturn police cars and to burn the police cars.

Who will want to stand out and fight for stinkies when the fucking stinkies got no fucking balls and want to remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked by PAP

Stinkies get what they fucking deserved
money being screwed from them and FTs coming in to kick them out of jobs and to laugh at them
Stinkies get what they fucking deserved.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Sinkies simply have NO BALLS. KPKB in kopitiams but ask them to be physically present to protest (risking facial recognition or arrests) suddenly develop a case of UNDESCENDED TESTES.

2. Using CNY as an excuse is so lame, unlike the past; people are busy cleaning their houses, preparing food for re-union dinner or making CNY home-made goodies. Nowadays maids clean the houses, goodies are store bought, RE-UNION DINNERS are at restaurants and many even go overseas for holidays.

3. All those so called ANTI PAP rhetoric will vapourised into thin air the moment "BO-CHI" Sinkies enter the POLLING BOOTHS in 2016.

SINKIES do not realise but they DO NOT own anything from;
a) 99 yrs PREPAID tenancy lease of HDB flats
b) CPF also not theirs
c) Cars are for 10yr use only, again PREPAID
d) Not even born free men, 2 years National Slavery imposed with a 10 yr on bail parole - must report back annually.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Sinkies simply have NO BALLS. KPKB in kopitiams but ask them to be physically present to protest (risking facial recognition or arrests) suddenly develop a case of UNDESCENDED TESTES.

2. Using CNY as an excuse is so lame, unlike the past; people are busy cleaning their houses, preparing food for re-union dinner or making CNY home-made goodies. Nowadays maids clean the houses, goodies are store bought, RE-UNION DINNERS are at restaurants and many even go overseas for holidays.

3. All those so called ANTI PAP rhetoric will vapourised into thin air the moment "BO-CHI" Sinkies enter the POLLING BOOTHS in 2016.

b) CPF also not theirs
d) Not even born free men, 2 years National Slavery imposed with a 10 yr on bail parole - must report back annually.

The next GE will be crucial. If the 60% continue to be the 60% & ignore all the bad things going around them then there is no hope for the "lesser mortals".

However one thing Sporeans treasure above all else is their money even though most have very little $. Many are now finding out that the PAP won't let them withdraw their own CPF at 55. I am confident that we will see major changes in the next GE.

Ehh.. I could of course be wrong of course & LHL might "fix" the opposition.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkees can learn from the Ah Nehs ...the Ah Nehs showed they are the boss and the government kowtows. Immediately, the police charged the bus driver. Of course, the government have to save face. So, it deports a few of them. Who knows what gifts the government gave these deportees? Maybe 6 months of salary and then be able to return to old jobs.

Sinkees must learn to play the game like the Ah Nehs.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

b) CPF also not theirs

Only hope is that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is days or weeks from becoming a fucking rotting corpse.
So despite the known fact that stinkies have not fucking balls and are wusses to boot, Singapore salvation might still come about, no fucking thanks to stinkaporeans

When LKY become a fucking rotting corpse, his entire rotten PAP filled with vicious cruel self serving bastareds will no longer be fearing LKY who is rotting like the fucking corpse he is
The entire PAP will think of that hundreds of billions LKY stolen.

DO YOU THINK ARSELOON CAN HANG ON TO THAT KIND OF MONEY?
OR WILL ARSELOON BE HOOTED INTO PIECES BY THOSE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES?

WE WILL YUM SENG TO THAT END OF DYNASTY AND SING AND DANCE ON STREETS AND TABLE TOPS
AND WILL FINISH THE FUCKING CLEANSING OF LKY FILTH ON HIS COLLABORATORS WITH PIANO WIRES THE WAY COLLABORATORS WERE FINISHED OFF AFTER WW2

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is not protest. this is just a picnic gathering.
even voting using pen n papar, they cant even cast against pappies.
protest?