• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PHV take down few Pinoy roaches at Lucky Plaza.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Strange... not a PMD in sight and yet I see absolute carnage.

Perhaps the authorities have banned the wrong mode transport. The elephant in the room is the 4 wheeled behemoth also known as a "car".

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happen?got ppl die?the car in carpark cannog go fast.i don think have ppl die

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn I should go to Orchard Road on Sundays. Usually I go on Saturdays.

Lots of great fun missed. Earlier this year that American guy who fell to his death at Ngee Ann City, that also happened on a Sunday. :frown:

jw5

Loyal
Go on Sundays. The pinays are out in full force on Sundays. :eek::roflmao:

Damn I should go to Orchard Road on Sundays. Usually I go on Saturdays.

Lots of great fun missed. Earlier this year that American guy who fell to his death at Ngee Ann City, that also happened on a Sunday. :frown:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Was it an intentional act? It seems rather impossible for a vehicle to go charging off the road, onto the kerb, clear an area of turf and pathway and then breach a metal fence railing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was it an intentional act? It seems rather impossible for a vehicle to go charging off the road, onto the kerb, clear an area of turf and pathway and then breach a metal fence railing.

A crime of passion by a jealous boyfriend. :eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a27d24_cfbbb328d0c444e3a5d62a0c1c06c351~mv2.jpg

Is she going to make it? A dead maid is useless for household chores.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two Pinays confirmed dead. Who wants to go to Lucky Plaza and offer flowers and lit candles, maybe lend a grieving Pinay a shoulder to cry on? :cry: