• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lucky Plaza Macdonald's closes after 34 years

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
100% of humans in the past must all be idiots because if you tell them humans can fly they will think you're crazy.
Similarly, people from the past would exactly describe a contraption that carry them across the heavens as:

"This and other early traditions emphasise the creature's horse-like features, including hooves, long ears, and long back."

Like an aeroplane or space craft?
LOL!... See how retarded you are? You mean to tell me your mad pedophile can see future airplanes and rockets? And that you can go heaven ridding airplane? LOL!....

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... See how retarded you are? You mean to tell me your mad pedophile can see future airplanes and rockets? And that you can go heaven ridding airplane? LOL!....
Let me rework the perspective because you seem to be unable to understand.

If you were living 1400 years ago, how would you describe the space shuttle?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me rework the perspective because you seem to be unable to understand.

If you were living 1400 years ago, how would you describe the space shuttle?
LOL!... You mean your mad pedophile can see the future but doesn't know how to describe accurately the name and came up with all nonsense? So he said you take an airplane to go to heaven? LOL!..... Why not rocket to mars? LOL!....

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the many prophecies of the Prophet Muhammad, pbuh.

“The Hour will not be established until you see the barefoot, naked, destitute shepherds competing in making tall buildings. “Someone from the Prophet's companions asked who are those people and he replied, 'The Arabs.'” (Sahih Muslim 8a)[1A][1B]

dubai-united-arab-emirates-skyscraper-building-sky-clouds-mist-wallpaper-preview.jpg

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

“The Hour will not be established until you see the barefoot, naked, destitute shepherds competing in making tall buildings. “Someone from the Prophet's companions asked who are those people and he replied, 'The Arabs.'” (Sahih Muslim 8a)[1A][1B]

dubai-united-arab-emirates-skyscraper-building-sky-clouds-mist-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Very amazing prohecy, pbuh. Don't full understand but looks like 100% true. How do you explain the prophecy in plain english?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... You mean your mad pedophile can see the future but doesn't know how to describe accurately the name and came up with all nonsense? So he said you take an airplane to go to heaven? LOL!..... Why not rocket to mars? LOL!....

Something that Islam deniers missed in this story of Isra & Miraaj (The Night's Journey to Aqsa and Seventh Heavens) is that it was done in a single night.

Now we all know that today we can travel past the speed of sound. We can also travel at a fraction of the speed of light. But our technology is not there yet to enable us to travel close, at or beyond the speed of light. But it is easy for Allah to make that happen.

Islamophobes mock this story but does he not realise the story exactly describes the journey within the bounds of laws of physics as we know today? Do they not know that time slows as you speed up. Does that not explain the journey in a single night and he comes back none older?

Again science proves Islam.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something that Islam deniers missed in this story of Isra & Miraaj (The Night's Journey to Aqsa and Seventh Heavens) is that it was done in a single night.

Now we all know that today we can travel past the speed of sound. We can also travel at a fraction of the speed of light. But our technology is not there yet to enable us to travel close, at or beyond the speed of light. But it is easy for Allah to make that happen.

Islamophobes mock this story but does he not realise the story exactly describes the journey within the bounds of laws of physics as we know today? Do they not know that time slows as you speed up. Does that not explain the journey in a single night and he comes back none older?

Again science proves Islam.

As expected of Islamic retards like you to only pick and choose what fit your mad pedophile's dream but hide all other nonsense beliefs. Technology is not created by your retarded Islamic terrorists but by the Jews and Christians, so your fake pedophile is a mad idiot just like you. So much nonsense in your brain that I will have to write a book to rebut all your fantasy excuses of an idiot.

Now technology is so advanced as you claim, why still don't eat pork? Modern farming technology sure can be even cleaner than your shit hold. Why scared like fuck to touch and eat pork but still touch your shit with your hands? See how stupid you are?

Also, Islam believes the earth is flat, so where is the science now to prove your mad pedophile's nonsense?

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very amazing prohecy, pbuh. Don't full understand but looks like 100% true. How do you explain the prophecy in plain english?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

During that time no one would ever believe tall building would rise from desert. Look at Burj Khalifa.

Anyway end of time around the corner. Dont delay taking your shahadah my friend.

Allah knows best.

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
During that time no one would ever believe tall building would rise from desert. Look at Burj Khalifa.

Anyway end of time around the corner. Dont delay taking your shahadah my friend.

Allah knows best.

The arabs are fantastic, I believe they are capable of building tall building.

You should leave your mobile no here. When the time is right, you will not only receive response from me, probably more.....Allah will surely reward you more than those muslims that do nothing.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The arabs are fantastic, I believe they are capable of building tall building.

You should leave your mobile no here. When the time is right, you will not only receive response from me, probably more.....Allah will surely reward you more than those muslims that do nothing.

Ask any pagan dicks here, they will tell you Arabs are backward lot.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal