• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Chiobu hawker, you want to eat?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
DIL_6382_new_station_rice_bar_0.jpg

new_station_storefront.jpg

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/ne...u5lC5U_HzzoAcSwzq8gaxLba7xXq9QJCb6di4IvHWpbmc

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<As she grew up watching her parents work long hours, Chloe says she “didn’t really like F&B”, and ended up studying accountancy in NTU. She worked a short stint as an auditor after graduation, but resigned after just three months. “I didn’t like the job, and I realised I was already so used to the F&B lifestyle,” she recalls.>>

lol NTU accountancy grad chose to work in hot as hell kitchen. I am waiting for the good old story of a PhD holder who enjoys working as a toilet cleaner.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<As she grew up watching her parents work long hours, Chloe says she “didn’t really like F&B”, and ended up studying accountancy in NTU. She worked a short stint as an auditor after graduation, but resigned after just three months. “I didn’t like the job, and I realised I was already so used to the F&B lifestyle,” she recalls.>>

lol NTU accountancy grad chose to work in hot as hell kitchen. I am waiting for the good old story of a PhD holder who enjoys working as a toilet cleaner.
Those who migrated all the high achievers, all this new gen sinkies all fucking retarded low IQ trash, fuck them all in near future I gonna rent cheap house in JB stay Malaysia better for my mental health