• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition To Fire Nisha Padmanabhan From IDA

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only for certain industries. IT is different. Not where you graduate or how many certs you have, it is whether you can get the real work done, not wayang and brown-nose like a sinkie would.

How can a black nose brown-nose? :confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only for certain industries. IT is different. Not where you graduate or how many certs you have, it is whether you can get the real work done, not wayang and brown-nose like a sinkie would.

You mean you can fake your qualification in I.T.? no wonder, the country is in a mess, not only we have charlatan like these, but numbskull like you, omg!

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah...iDA will quietly ask her to quit so no longer their problem.....at the same time they will find her a job at one of the connected vendors....need to regularly CSI this name in the future to see where she ends up...

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
My son is now in RJC. I am hoping he wins a scholarship, goes to OCS, and then he would rapidly climb the ranks in the SAF to retire as a full colonel or even as a general. After that, he should be headed over to be part of the senior management team in a GLC or stat board.

We need more foreign talents from India, even if they are from University of Mumbai, because too many sinkies are whiners and the spurs are not dug deeply enough into their thick hides.

Alamak! send your son to Southern Pacific University for Fake degree
and get Top Job from IDA!!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Signed the petition already.

I have also signed the petition. Based on IDA's latest FB update, it seems they are going to look into the matter again. They couldn't get away with "she was hired based on her degree, not MBA" spin. Instead, they sparked another fire point with the remark about Mumbai University being reputable.

There is no way back now. Just like the Pinoy nurse saga where TTSH came out with a mild response thinking that they could douse the fire, the flame grew into mighty fury and TTSH had no choice but to sack the Pinoy.

I can see Nisha's days in IDA are numbered. IDA is probably looking into other FT snakes who are in the same gunny sack as Nisha, not knowing what to do with them. Someone has to shoulder the blame eventually, and I believe they're looking into sacrificing one of the top HR staff involved in the recruitment process.

IDA is probably big enough to have their own Southern Pacific University Alumni.

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have also signed the petition. Based on IDA's latest FB update, it seems they are going to look into the matter again. They couldn't get away with "she was hired based on her degree, not MBA" spin. Instead, they sparked another fire point with the remark about Mumbai University being reputable.

There is no way back now. Just like the Pinoy nurse saga where TTSH came out with a mild response thinking that they could douse the fire, the flame grew into mighty fury and TTSH had no choice but to sack the Pinoy.

I can see Nisha's days in IDA are numbered. IDA is probably looking into other FT snakes who are in the same gunny sack as Nisha, not knowing what to do with them. Someone has to shoulder the blame eventually, and I believe they're looking into sacrificing one of the top HR staff involved in the recruitment process.

IDA is probably big enough to have their own Southern Pacific University Alumni.

The black cunt must be sacked. citizenship revoked and charged in court for application forms citing SPU in her EP or SP and ICA... Her fat salaries have to be clawed back