• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perspective - The Forummer

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA that's going to hurt him since he likens himself to the forum messiah definitely not a troll the likes of some clones here but that's what he really is.

That hurts. Scroobal always thought that he is God's gift to this forum. Now he is branded a TROLL, no less by the owner of the coffeeshop!

trollanatomyDEF3-thumb.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That hurts. Scroobal always thought that he is God's gift to this forum. Now he is branded a TROLL, no less by the owner of the coffeeshop!

trollanatomyDEF3-thumb.jpg

To make it even worse sam mentioned he's graduated to the BEST troll here. Not just a run of the mill troll but THE troll. He is the troll of all trolls here. He is the THE ONE.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought you said next GE mah.....

Last year, the oracle said that Khaw wouldn't run in the "next GE" i.e. GE 2011. To put it mildly, he was wrong. God knows why there are so many suckers for this charlatan here. Sinkies really like to worship idols eh? Adam Khoo, Kong Hee, Kuan Yew, Scroobal etc. How typical of the sheep that Sinkies are :biggrin:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last year, the oracle said that Khaw wouldn't run in the "next GE" i.e. GE 2011. To put it mildly, he was wrong. God knows why there are so many suckers for this charlatan here. Sinkies really like to worship idols eh? Adam Khoo, Kong Hee, Kuan Yew, Scroobal etc. How typical of the sheep that Sinkies are :biggrin:
I wonder where's Screwball pet dog Windsor? so quiet today.... LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fully agree, he's jealous of my many green bars below my avatar, thats why he keeps haunting me, LOL

Of course he's jealous see how you got him to shut up he cannot retaliate until the next day. Maybe he'll need to create a new nick to have 1 more kaki to back him up.

Beware you're facing the king of trolls here you better put on your best armor and arm yourself with your best sword. I'm sure you'll prevail.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course he's jealous see how you got him to shut up he cannot retaliate until the next day. Maybe he'll need to create a new nick to have 1 more kaki to back him up.

Beware you're facing the king of trolls here you better put on your best armor and arm yourself with your best sword. I'm sure you'll prevail.
Bah, my points are there for them to minus if they want to... let it be, LOL. But I want to see the expression of him login into this forum but cannot access to it, that will be priceless :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont know why one village idiot here thinks that I am Scroobal's clone.

I can see that he keeps barking but Scroobal is not responding. Soon I believe this village idiot will turna mad dog.

The fight doesnt concern him, yet he wants to get involved, and drags my name in.

Fuck you, village idiot! Stop calling on my name in vain!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw what's the point of banning Scroobal? Are you all cowards who cant take on arguments without resorting to banning? Dont you want to hear him rebut? It takes two hands to clap, so we need him to rebut back.

Now that would make the forum lively! It was becoming like melatonin. (Some village idiot will call it an adjective-verb again, sigh)

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw what's the point of banning Scroobal? Are you all cowards who cant take on arguments without resorting to banning? Dont you want to hear him rebut? It takes two hands to clap, so we need him to rebut back.

Now that would make the forum lively! It was becoming like melatonin. (Some village idiot will call it an adjective-verb again, sigh)
Errr... I dunno you, not I accuse you of anything, but your appearance, coupled with Scroobal nick cannot access to this forum now, your appearance timing couldnt be any better. I'm not accusing, but other people can see, hahaha.....

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Troll alert!

Warning: May breed if you feed it