• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perspective - The Forummer

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
And you let him loose, barking like a dog...... Great....

It's not a case of "letting loose". He's entitled to post whatever he likes just as you are. Isn't that the very essence of "freedom of speech" that everyone demands when they have something to say.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
should have a poll to determine who has more 'dislikes' between scroobal and ramseth. i believe its a close fight.

That's an easy one.

Ramseth is just a braggart with over the top stories and suspected master of clones.

scroobal is a manipulative scumbag who enjoys planting stories to sow discord and belittles everyone in the forum. In terms of ego, this scumbag is worse than GMS or Ramseth. When he knows that his game is almost up, he will hide in a corner and wait for his chance to strike again. That is why someone should report all his libelous statements to the MHA.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF u do reveal my identity, 90% of the people will say "WHO?" and 10% may wonder how I have been for the last 10 years.
So unlike many others, I don't really give a hoot.
Give it a try, u might just be right.

No wonder people like to say after the age of 30, a person's character is set.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it seems quite a few samsters take it too seriously here........knn cyberspace nia....chill la.
now every other thread also about so and so.....there are those who created nicks just to make trouble....haha machiam small kids :biggrin:

Jiak Pa Bo Sai Pang....:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak! What do u intend to do tomorrow?
Nothing, but I'll ban him again if he start a thread that condemns other people characters in this forum or in real life. Common lah JW5, how long you can tolerate his self righteous antics? Me, Jah, Psy, Ramseth, perspective and who else? I dunno. Do we need to start a thread to condemn forummer in this forum? Screwball is so full of shits, it's been months since Ramseth incident and he still continue his own ways.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing, but I'll ban him again if he start a thread that condemns other people characters in this forum or in real life. Common lah JW5, how long you can tolerate his self righteous antics? Me, Jah, Psy, Ramseth, perspective and who else? I dunno. Do we need to start a thread to condemn forummer in this forum? Screwball is so full of shits, it's been months since Ramseth incident and he still continue his own ways.

I would rather people hold that infracts and let the pointers and exchanges roll. Nothing to fear.

But I agree with you that only trolls start threads on other forum nicks as if that is so important. If people want to qualify as that label - a troll - then don't blame others for calling him that.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would rather people hold that infracts and let the pointers and exchanges roll. Nothing to fear.

But I agree with you that only trolls start threads on other forum nicks as if that is so important. If people want to qualify as that label - a troll - then don't blame others for calling him that.
To me, he thinks his word is very powerful in this forum, he got a dog moderator to back him up and he think he can do whatever he wants, nobody can touch him here, well too bad....

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what can you do to him? You dare to ban him? What if he sends his attack dog?
Cant you see he's banned? LOL

Lets see what his dog will react, I'm waiting. It pisses me off when Screwball starts a thread condemning another forummer character again and again, who is he to lecture or judge other people character? is it necessary to say it out in the forum? geez

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant you see he's banned? LOL

Lets see what his dog will react, I'm waiting. It pisses me off when Screwball starts a thread condemning another forummer character again and again, who is he to lecture or judge other people character? is it necessary to say it out in the forum? geez

It appears that you have more balls than i had assumed. When scroobal was screwing you upside down for begging for points, you were like his little bitch. I suppose he got owned by you today.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder people like to say after the age of 30, a person's character is set.

For some people who hit past 30 they can join FC Anzhi Makhachkala or Shanghai Shenhua. :biggrin:

706542_10_preview.jpg

Shanghai Shenhua target Drogba next
Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua have confirmed that they are aiming to bring Didier Drogba to the club after signing his Chelsea teammate Nicolas Anelka.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal has graduated to being the best troll of all. The threads he starts invariably reach multiple page proportions within hours. :biggrin:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA that's going to hurt him since he likens himself to the forum messiah definitely not a troll the likes of some clones here but that's what he really is.