• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perspective - The Forummer

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I actually wanted to ban him to flex some muscles in a legitimate way. You notice I never infract or ban the clones posting against me. That's not in the rulebook. I respect Leongsam's rules. Scroobal with this thread is trolling for his personal perverted agenda trying to create fray out of nothing. I've tolerated many years already. He once in a while will suddenly bring up the F4 saga and start accusing people beginning by blaming me as Teflon. The saga was settled more than 3 years ago. He's the one trying to stir up old shit to prove his ego by reminding people he's longstanding here and knows more of history of Singapore and Sammyboy than anyone else here. From an ego point of view, I'm not his match, not even Cptl. GMS.

This screwball bugger boasting on such small unimportant things. I'm pretty long standing myself i was around when all that shit happened just that i wasn't involved in them cos it didn't concern me at all. I more or less steer clear of bob and he of me also. I do know the nick that went to bash bob, lpplking is his nick (screwball take note of this nick so you can boast about it in future). I chatted with lpplking before on live chat and asked him on the incident about going to bob's home to bash him and he just told me that's over and done with he doesn't want to talk about it anymore. I respect him for that.

I'm sure there are a few other members that have been in the forum that long too but they like me probably don't recall everything cos that was a long time ago and it's already been settled so why bother? It's not a big deal not knowing every single detail yet this is what the screw thrives on. Bringing up small inconsequential shit that occured a long time ago to somehow show off. That was really funny when sam mentioned he doesn't even recall telling off perspective. It means that it's something so small and unimportant that he doesn't even care for it.

Yet this means that the screw can actually make up his own facts to skewer the actual occurrences in future.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really?? come on lah who you trying to kid? then who ban me huh?

likewise you say you never up the points of your clone 'ireneyeoh'. you think forummers stupid is it :biggrin:

Since when are you banned? Who banned you?

Irene Yeo, I've never upped her. Leongsam has the points log.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's the one trying to stir up old shit to prove his ego by reminding people he's longstanding here and knows more of history of Singapore and Sammyboy than anyone else here. From an ego point of view, I'm not his match, not even Cptl. GMS.

from an ego and narcissist position, you are not his match. nobody here is his equal.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal

The free hotel and stayover allowance more than enough to cover, unless you want to go on a private shopping spree, then that's at your own expense. Tokyo is the most expensive. I usually hide inside my Narita hotel room and have a hot bath and good rest. Trains to Tokyo city cost something like taxis from Changi Airport to Raffles Place. Taxis cost something like an air ticket from Singapore to KL. I like the noodle shop at Narita Eki though. Transport was free provided by hotel. From Narita station if you want to venture into Tokyo city, then take the train and pay your own fare just like everybody else.

Don't need to worry about that. I have no plans to visit Japan anytime again in the near future. I'm planning for Holland, if it works out.

I'm sure JAL can accommodate that unless they changed their system. I used to fly JAL to Narita then transit to San Francisco. The first day stayover at a Narita hotel was only US$25 extra arranged by JAL. If extended more days, then pay the standard hotel rate, and what hell, you can choose your hotel since you're paying full rate. Of course that time, I made full use of the first day stayover offer and then went to stay in my GF's home. The Narita area isn't bad actually. Very good and inexpensive Japanese food around the Narita Eki (station). Relaxing environment good for strolling around. Trains to Tokyo is within 30 minutes.

ramseth aka I-am-not-ireneyeoh-ok? :confused: who:confused: me :confused: liar:confused:

jw5

Loyal
I actually wanted to ban him to flex some muscles in a legitimate way. You notice I never infract or ban the clones posting against me.

Did you not infract Ramseth (Inf) and ssrrvv11 in late Oct/early Nov?

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you not infract Ramseth (Inf) and ssrrvv11 in late Oct/early Nov?

yup he infract me as well. but ramseth is a compulsive liar pretending to be a gentleman (sometimes a lady). so he will not admit it.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it seems quite a few samsters take it too seriously here........knn cyberspace nia....chill la.
now every other thread also about so and so.....there are those who created nicks just to make trouble....haha machiam small kids :biggrin:

hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. just watch the feud from the sideline is equally interesting.
3. but "attacking" one forummer here is some underhanded leh.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
And suddenly I switched to a nick because of Joseph Ong. How come I myself don't know this. Back then JO was alleging several nicks to be me/my clones or Locke's clones anyway, I wonder how switching back to a nick would help. Are people trying to paint me as stupid, using such a stupid tactic.

jw5

Loyal
It is ironic times like this when someone shows the very same dishonesty while trying to reproof the very exact thing.

Did my post ever accuse anyone of being dishonest on Khaw, Kwa and Foo? My words were "unanswered". The dishonest thing was to allege that I had a stake in WP's move to replace LTK with Gerald Giam at the TOC forum. What was the person smoking I don't know. Apparently it seem the message did not go through when I pointed out how ridiculous that was. And apparently it happened again when I do not know who Krafty is, I am supposed to prevent his affectivity.

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe the refusal to understand the posts were really unintentional, therefore is not Dishonest. Therefore I should use the word Stupid? If people prefer that label more, I will bite that.

When u say someone is lying, u are claiming that he is not telling the truth on that one event.
When u call someone a liar, u are claiming that he is perpetually lying.

It's probably the same for the term dishonest, although I don't know what would be the appriopriate verb to use. Perhaps those who "write good english" can help.

Please go and have a look at the infraction log to see whether his statement was a lie.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical of you. Burying your head in the sand and writing in riddles when caught in a bind. Remember you used to write in some unintelligible cryptic way that Sam and I told you off. No different. You call people dishonest and expect to walk away. This is not meant for you but for those who were looking for clarity on your allegations.

If I was right about you being stupid to see this as unintelligible and cryptic, I shall just summarise it.

- You take my post out of context. No one said you are dishonest in the context of Foo, Khaw and Kwa. I was saying you are no saint. And you left things "unanswered". If you don't know or my English is bad, clarify.
- Repeating whatever that has been addressed and rebutted. I said I don't know the Krafty episode. Not too hard to understand even by crafty people.
- Your assertions on my occupation isn't even accurate and you didn't bother to get it right by simply asking.
- You seem to be able to locate the post where I said you are dishonest but not the post where I said I don't know Krafty. Is that an honest action?
- You link a forummer's seniority with honesty when it comes to yourself, but when it comes to others, seniority means long-term inaction and rubbish. That self-contradicts.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now lets deal with Ms Foo. SCB is effectively owned by Temasek and Ms Ho recommended this lady. Nobody was prepared to do a full due diligence. The hardest thing to prove is illicit affairs. Educated people do not have illicit sex in front of people, at bus-stops, or in front of an audience. If you have worked in a large organisation, the first telling signs are joint trips, conduct and mannerisms that give the game away. After for a while their guard drops and they acknowledge their conduct to those who have caught on. I am aware that your buddy Jixiaolan can't sleep nights because of it. Lets take the case of your wife and LTK. Nobody paid any attention to that set of allegations even though it would have excellent fodder for those who like to see WP slide. Why? A reasonably educated person can tell what is likely and what is not. When GKS instead of working with his system engineers in MOE was having his way with the chief MOE coordinator for the programme who was later to become his wife. The whole world knew except old man. I am sure GKS or his eventual wife did not issue a statement that they were having an affair or spell it out on radio. So how did people know.? When you cast aspersions on someone, you look at their track record. I have been here for more than 12 years and I am dishonest for the reasons that you stated.

Scroobal, it appears that you have a flawed theory. When you dare to openly post that Ms Foo Mee Har is having an affair and now i quote in your own words "The hardest thing to prove is illicit affairs", this means that you have no evidence. For this alone, you are liable for any legal actions. Just because something is hard to prove, it does not mean that your legal obligations are diminished in any way.

Let's not forget that you have implicated the Minister of Home Affairs.

It is actually rather simple to turn the heat up with the latter. Do you really want to try the heat?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u say someone is lying, u are claiming that he is not telling the truth on that one event.
When u call someone a liar, u are claiming that he is perpetually lying.

This is stretching the definition a bit too far. Who is perpetually lying unless he is mad. Even when I had chicken rice for lunch, I must say that I had curry noodles. That is perpetually lying.

However, he has a habit of passing guesses as the truth. That, it seems, at least 3 forummers came to the exact same conclusion without collaborating. If you don't have the truth, ask, or add words to clarify that it is your own guess. Surely someone intelligent would know that when you last heard of someone working in a job 6 years ago, the person might have changed job. The problem, on top of passing guesses as truth (which is not the dishonest part), is the insistence that it is the truth, the repeating of it when the lie sinks down in another thread, not clarifying when you have the opportunity to, and finally evading when you can no longer run (which all are).

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal, during the HPL saga, I was in US. There was no internet then. I relied on mass media and some private calls. I only share what I know. Insufficient information to paint the whole picture is not dishonesty. Thanks to you for completing the picture. Although I didn't have the whole picture, which part of it I painted is intentionally untrue? Didn't TLH applied for NMP and failed? Didn't TLH wrote an article about it in Yazhou Zhoukan and got them sued? Didn't TLH joined WP and contested Cheng San GRC? How do you define dishonesty? Perfect knowledge of everything? I neither claim perfect knowledge nor concede to dishonesty.

He said: Only recently he wrote a complete diatribe about Tang Liang Hong exposing the HPL matter. You know very well that it was not Tang but GCT first revealed in the press. So how does that dishonesty work for you . Friends get exemption? Now you know why there is little or no respect for Insurance agents and property agents. Ever heard a parents pray that their child grows up to be an insurance or property agent.

Interesting, because I didn't even come across this discussion thread and still can't find it. So I have to scrutinise and memorise every thread and every fact in Sammyboy before I qualify to be impartial in the eyes of Scroobal. The rubbish judgments of a false prophet that stinks to the highest heavens.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Infracted him with reasons, but didn't ban him, Krafty and I have love hate relationship, lol

hi there

1. wow! this thread reveals much more than anyone can expect!
2. now, who is the front and the other, rear?
3. between you and the depression-prone!