• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perspective - The Forummer

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who is that 2 ?
Ah Leong is referring me and Ramseth I think, which is fine with me. But 1 thing I want to let Ah Leong know that I always try to be nice in this forum, I dunno why Screwball and his cronies keeps taunting me and tell me what I should or should not do in this forum. This forum doesn't belong to them, Screwball think he's high and mighty in this forum and disclose personal info in the public, even TFBH agree to that but he still sides Screwball, what is this? Haha

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam said:
I have always let EVERYONE have their say here as long as they don't deface the forum.

You cannot be above this all if you just ignore the rise of some newbies whose sole contribution was to join the gang in the attack of Screwball's selected victim. That to you is OK, multiplying the right of response and attack with these clones or "friendly newbies"? There is also a trend for some of these gang members to raise the issue of class division by insulting some members for heir low education. Although this does not concern me directly, there is a serious attempt to create an elite class of forummers and only they can engage in meaningful debate. Do we not have enough of PAP? So why do we allow ex-establishment members who still long for the elitism that had past them by to re-create the same environment in this forum. I find this whole affair very negative and it detracts me from enjoying the meaningful discussions that got into the forum in the first place. I could have made my final posting in this forum.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have to agree that scroobal has some very serious ego problem.:o

Ah Leong is referring me and Ramseth I think, which is fine with me. But 1 thing I want to let Ah Leong know that I always try to be nice in this forum, I dunno why Screwball and his cronies keeps taunting me and tell me what I should or should not do in this forum. This forum doesn't belong to them, Screwball think he's high and mighty in this forum and disclose personal info in the public, even TFBH agree to that but he still sides Screwball, what is this? Haha

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tonychat, i only ask you one simple question. Either you click ignore button on me or you can simply answer.

Are you in Australia or Singapore now?

i do not wish to click ignore and i do not wish to answer to whatever shit you ask?

Who the fuck do you think you are? Oh yes.. a sinkie where nobody give a shit.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot be above this all if you just ignore the rise of some newbies whose sole contribution was to join the gang in the attack of Screwball's selected victim. That to you is OK, multiplying the right of response and attack with these clones or "friendly newbies"? There is also a trend for some of these gang members to raise the issue of class division by insulting some members for heir low education. Although this does not concern me directly, there is a serious attempt to create an elite class of forummers and only they can engage in meaningful debate. Do we not have enough of PAP? So why do we allow ex-establishment members who still long for the elitism that had past them by to re-create the same environment in this forum. I find this whole affair very negative and it detracts me from enjoying the meaningful discussions that got into the forum in the first place. I could have made my final posting in this forum.

Why can't you follow all the other losers like cooleo, ivebert and SIFU out then? The door is always open

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have to agree that scroobal has some very serious ego problem.:o

Apparently I think the later days show that people can get carried away and change in the course of time. Scro, I feel, is going the way of what was GMS (whom I shall not address with the derogatory label for now as he has toned down) and due to timing of "service", deeming themselves to be going up in ranks and seniority.

You are the chap whom he said I did not speak up for? Who was bullied by Ram.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You cannot be above this all if you just ignore the rise of some newbies whose sole contribution was to join the gang in the attack of Screwball's selected victim. That to you is OK,

Happens in the real world so why do you think it would be any different here?

I'm not giving the situation my blessing or endorsing the state of affairs in any way. All I'm doing is letting things run their course. I wish people were more mature but I can't change human behavior and trying to work out who's a clone and who isn't is not my idea of productive use of my time on this earth.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... the tone and content of the forum depends upon the collective will of the participating members. If Scroobal's thread had been ignored and nobody had responded, it would have died a natural death more than 24 hours ago.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently I think the later days show that people can get carried away and change in the course of time. Scro, I feel, is going the way of what was GMS (whom I shall not address with the derogatory label for now as he has toned down) and due to timing of "service", deeming themselves to be going up in ranks and seniority.

You are the chap whom he said I did not speak up for? Who was bullied by Ram.

I think all three, Perspective, Ramseth and Scroobal are very good forummers. The trouble with Ram is the tone of his language gets too arrogant for some to bear. The trouble with Scroob is that he tries too hard to show that he knows everything and can't stand Alamaking exchanging and upping points with one-liners. But forummers like Alamak and Leetahbar are essentials for a forum like this too. We can't always be chatting about politics and academics.

I remember more than a year ago when I first posted here. I got infracted for every innocent reply I made to LTB and points deducted until back into newbie moderation. It was clear that there was a pack baying for his blood then. The reason for points deduction was also always given - don't reply to LTB.

Then things cooled down and went smooth for more than half a year or so. Then suddenly I was accused of being a Ramseth clone by JW5. The accusation roped in another pack against me including the likes of TFBH et al. I guess this is the forum culture. When there's peace, somebody must start a war.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way you described the ass licking part shows that you have lots of experience here. Care to put up a video and show?

In case ur short of memory (beside IQ), I only came on because you have named me specifically here when 1) it is none of my business 2) when it is none of yrs either.

Do note (if you really are challenged in reading skills), I was keeping quiet all along during the firefight. If I was Scro's clone, I would have step in then. But I did not - not until you call me his clone.

Now lick yr own ass.

Like a little pussy you didn't even dare confront me when you suddenly appeared out of nowhere. I really hope you aren't a real forummer but just a clone cos i have never ever met a bigger ass kisser than you. Your lips are not only permenantly fixed unto the screw's ass it seems your tongue is flickering in and out of the hole trying to lick out every last brown morsel in there. What's your purpose in this forum other than agreeing with everything screwball says?

In any case i don't think it's even humanly possible for a person to be such a big ass kisser for no known reason therefore you're a clone. Hail the king of trolls screwball.

Last edited:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha, thanks for sharing ....forum culture indeed....Just take it easy .... U have made some fine contribution yrself.... Just be yourself, bro

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is funny when I always try to be nice with people but in the end got accused as a bully, hahaha.....

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is funny when I always try to be nice with people but in the end got accused as a bully, hahaha.....

You're always a nice funny guy. Sigh. No more interesting topic to reply to. Every topic these days seems to be about arguing infracting and banning between you power guys. So sad and boring. Going for lunch break.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah headache lah. The 2 forummers that I respected the most at war with each other. Hence I have always kept quiet and not participate or take side. Both of you have been very nice to me, just that both of you have different opinions with each other. But to a newbie guy like me, I find that both of you are nice people.

Everyone has their own personality. In real life, people who do not know me sees me as a very proud and unfriendly person simply because I do not like to smile. But once they become my friend, they will know im a worthy friend who do not take advantage of them. We have all sorts of personalities haning around in this forum as well. Sometimes, it is better to live and let go. Life is short, we do not know what is going to happen tomorrow. Be happy :smile:

lHope you guys sort it out soon. Cheers :

jw5

Loyal
At the risk of being infracted for quoting the whole of TFBH's post, I can't help it.
Notions such as:-
(1) respect.
in short, people, live & let live. period.
dun take anything personally.
All Samsters should just take each one as he/she/it is.
Life is diversity.

The forum is a watering hole for us to vent, to express, to exchange views, ideas, info, tidbits, gossip, kay poh a bit, talk cock sing song..... of course, some cock talk gets cocky, some songs are crap & the singers poor crooners...
live & let lah !

You should be infracted not for quoting the long post but your long post! Just kidding lah. :p

As usual, one in a long while but probably the best post relating to the incident. Straight shooting and no holds barred.
Many interesting points and good lessons. I just quote the key points otherwise sekali kenna infracted. :o
Thank you sir.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The way you described the ass licking part shows that you have lots of experience here. Care to put up a video and show?

In case ur short of memory (beside IQ), I only came on because you have named me specifically here when 1) it is none of my business 2) when it is none of yrs either.

Do note (if you really are challenged in reading skills), I was keeping quiet all along during the firefight. If I was Scro's clone, I would have step in then. But I did not - not until you call me his clone.

Now lick yr own ass.

What a laugh! It's obvious you wouldn't have come in when scroobal was at war with perspective cos you were logged in as scroobal! You see how warped your logic is. In fact you only appeared AFTER scroobal got banned which all the more raises suspicions that you are his clone. It's also of vital importance that your stance is brought out too. You have always supported scroobal 100% in fact and you shamelessly dare accuse me of sucking up to forummers with high points? I definitely do not suck up to ram and i'm definitely helping AK.

See your timely appearance after scroobal got banned proves all the more you are his clone. That nick got banned and you logged in as king.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking grow up lah! Scroobal can be a scathing bastard sometimes. I was at the end of his tongue more than once. But fuck, what is being a man about it? Please stop squatting while washing your genitals.....................

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking grow up lah! Scroobal can be a scathing bastard sometimes. I was at the end of his tongue more than once. But fuck, what is being a man about it? Please stop squatting while washing your genitals.....................

You are as uncouth as cooleo the loser. Is that a reflection of your parents upbringing or the education system?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah rasta fart is a dodgy character..Beware of him, He likes to play internal politics. I say we change target and lets attack Rasta fart for shits & giggles :biggrin: