• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perspective - The Forummer

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the one giving Scroobal more power than he has. He is a nick. He does not write your pay cheque in real life nor can he chase away your customers or clients. He cannot make your wife divorce you or cane your child at school assembly. If an internet moniker can exert psychologically pressure on you, one or more of the following must have occurred:

(a) you got careless and revealed personal bits and pieces of info about your real life identity/career

(b) you got emotionally involved in the forum, to the extent that you allowed personal dignity and self-worth to be associated with your SBF account name

(c) you lost an argument, had your bluff called, and took it personally because of pride/ego

Either way, if an internet anon can fuck you mind, its your fault for letting your mind be fucked.

I’m not talking about myself. He has never targeted me. In fact I agree with many things he said. I am referring to people who believe everything he said, therefore giving him the power. Do you not agree that there are many people here who listen to him?

I am not siding with Perspective because I do not even know how this feud started or the thread that started it. Rather I am addressing your specific point about AK abusing his power by silencing Scroobal via a ban.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am referring to people who believe everything he said, therefore giving him the power. Do you not agree that there are many people here who listen to him?

Nobody I know believes his geriatric rantings. You must be living down gullibility avenue.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, are you for real? From the very first day that I joined this forum, I have been exact same individual - no intention to be popular, have no patience for the intellectually challenged who think they they are smarter than a toothpick, outright obnoxious to those who deserve it and a real arsehole to those who take advantage of the less capable. Nothing has changed.

This is Sammyboy, not the Smithsonian nor is it the local kindergarten.

You sound like I stole your candy and laughed at your unzipped pants as you were playing with the other toddlers at playground. I am certainly not going to apologise to your parents for making you cry. Get a grip man. 90% of the stuff here is pure trivia. Just look at the forum's highest rated member and his postings. And I understand that he's got 1st class honours.

I know your character in this forum having been here since the old forum days. Frankly, I do not have a problem personally with that since I hardly post. And when I do post in anti- PAP threads, I usually agree with you. So it does not affect me personally (or scare me as some people with extremely poor understanding seem to think). In fact, you are insulting the very people that I would have insulted myself. I even agreed with your special thread on Char An, but that is another story.

I was not taking side between you and Perspective since I enjoy reading both your posts. In fact, I do not even know how this feud started or the thread concerned. I only replied many posts later in response to TFBH. His assertion is that Alamaking was abusing his power by banning you. While that may be true, I just want to remind him that you are not exactly powerless. The quality of his posts should have no bearing on this issue. TFBH is just being bias. Like another forumner asked him, will he be as upset if someone besides you is banned?

And like you said, 90% of things here are trivia. It is precisely because of this that I do not post regularly. The forum is mainly for fun reading and perhaps learn a thing or 2 along the way.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I too remember you and thanks for the support in the various skirmishes Of the past. I have learnt to be direct, blunt when it is required. I do not have to be nice as the anonymitydoes does not not allow me to convert that to a State award or NTUC vouchers. More importantly my ego does not need to be stroked.

Look at Windsor. He is new and his very first posts was confrontation with me over aircraft engines and I was my usual self ripping into things doggedly and insanely. You can seek that he is matured and does not give a damn about popularity. JW5 on the hand has been here from sunrise but is very cautious, very selective and the are times when I see him struggle to avoid offending anyone. In a thread which are pretty much in flames, he is talking about Taiwan politics not because it is the right thread but to ensure that he is still aligned. When I was moderating, I was surprised to see Nics with ramrod straight personas pleading for points. So I know we are dealing with 2 different personas with the same nic.

Go to an innocuous western forum such as cycling and you can see the Ang Mos interact mainly with a straight bet. You say a dumb thing and the rest will let you know you said a dumb thing. We on the hand are unable to separate an issue with an individual. Intake on the issue but if the individual starts playing games, I let it rip. Note my interactions with bigots and the sane ones.

I ripped into Alamaking because till the very end, he was being manipulated. Notice how he pulled the trigger and not Teflon. He thought that Teflon had no balls. I once mentioned this before about Singaporeans being compliant and keeping quiet publicly which was a question raised during an interview by an Expat. You can never get straight answers.

I know your character in this forum having been here since the old forum days. Frankly, I do not have a problem personally with that since I hardly post. And when I do post in anti- PAP threads, I usually agree with you. So it does not affect me personally (or scare me as some people with extremely poor understanding seem to think). In fact, you are insulting the very people that I would have insulted myself. I even agreed with your special thread on Char An, but that is another story. I was not taking side between you and Perspective since I enjoy reading both your posts. In fact, I do not even know how this feud started or the thread concerned. I only replied many posts later in response to TFBH. His assertion is that Alamaking was abusing his power by banning you. While that may be true, I just want to remind him that you are not exactly powerless. The quality of his posts should have no bearing on this issue. TFBH is just being bias. Like another forumner asked him, will he be as upset if someone besides you is banned? And like you said, 90% of things here are trivia. It is precisely because of this that I do not post regularly. The forum is mainly for fun reading and perhaps learn a thing or 2 along the way.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I’m not talking about myself. He has never targeted me. In fact I agree with many things he said. I am referring to people who believe everything he said, therefore giving him the power. Do you not agree that there are many people here who listen to him?

I am not siding with Perspective because I do not even know how this feud started or the thread that started it. Rather I am addressing your specific point about AK abusing his power by silencing Scroobal via a ban.

I have learnt a great deal from Scroobal and many other forummers here. I and a number of others here listen to them, but that alone does not give them power. There is no power in a microsoft access database entry (internet moniker) beyond your interaction with him online, and it is by the wisdom or ignorance of that interaction that you improve or degrade yourself. AK has clearly abused his power in a physical manner, by causing a nick to be banned without just cause, and Leongsam concurs. So does almost everyone else.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I only replied many posts later in response to TFBH. His assertion is that Alamaking was abusing his power by banning you. While that may be true, I just want to remind him that you are not exactly powerless. The quality of his posts should have no bearing on this issue. TFBH is just being bias. Like another forumner asked him, will he be as upset if someone besides you is banned?

I was upset when Clinton666 was banned by Ramseth. I even started a thread on it. That thread became 72 pages long and attracted tens of thousands of page views. Leongsam ought to give me a medal for raising forum traffic. What did he do? He posted a big cat and yawned at me. Now, you call me biased?

Till today, Ramseth continues to abuse his power. He knows he cannot ban me, because I speak truth unto power.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have learnt a great deal from Scroobal and many other forummers here. I and a number of others here listen to them, but that alone does not give them power. There is no power in a microsoft access database entry (internet moniker) beyond your interaction with him online, and it is by the wisdom or ignorance of that interaction that you improve or degrade yourself. AK has clearly abused his power in a physical manner, by causing a nick to be banned without just cause, and Leongsam concurs. So does almost everyone else.

Your manipulation of English is better than even Tan Kin Lian.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I didn't know that you and fellow doggy kingrant would actually constitute as almost everyone else in this forum.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still smarting over the expose on you for sucking up to blueblobster? You and yr whimpering canine scrooball/scroobals better go hang with yr tails behind yr legs and sulk in the corner.

Pls dont interrupt the therad with yr inane postings and meaningless drivel. scroobal is back and I am still here. So how does that figure to you?

I love Scroobal's treatment of bigots and spastics like you. It is so easy to agree when the subject is so patently and obviously inept and inane. Maybe you dont see it (as always, being carried away by yr diatribes), but I also do not always agree with Scroobal, but I wrote tactfully about it and so we have mutual respect for each other, even when we disagreed.

I really dont care to side with scroobal or the other side as these are baggages from the old forum which I am not party to. But when you name me as his clone or whatever, I have the right of reply. You have continued to taunt me despite my exercising this right. Again, I repeat what I have said here. You just em-huh and carry on a side chat usually off topic most of the time and do nothing except derail the threads. Also, you tried to butt in to respond to Blueblobster but he ignored you time and again. you see how thick skinned you are? By such aimless chatter, you hope to build up yr reputation points as if they are gold bars.

Do some work and you will find that my IP address and Scroobal's are a world away. Go on and shoot wildly hoping some of that muck will stick.

I didn't know that you and fellow doggy kingrant would actually constitute as almost everyone else in this forum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gibberish!

Expose? HAHAAHAHAHAA you really know how to make up tall tales. I'm just adding in details he forgot to mention. Why? You have a problem with that?

I can see that you're grasping at straws and even worse you're actually fumbling over yourself. Now if i'm what you claim to be why are you responding to me every single chance you get? It seems that you're very very much concerned about me even going into threads that don't concern you at all trolling me. Like the thread i started about screwball. You had to go right in and post 2x to me. It's so plain obvious i'm giving you tons of headaches.

On the ip address thing it shows that you're pretty stupid to claim that having a different ip address even an ip address from another country means that someone isn't your clone. In this day and age of the internet where all manners of proxies and vpns are available that is already a moot point. See how stupid you are trying to pull a fast one which isn't surprising.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly gibberish. As said, you keep sticking yr dickhead into somebody's post, one day it will end up in someone's asshole.

I could see that from a mile away no need to stalk you or read yr drivel.

Expose? HAHAAHAHAHAA you really know how to make up tall tales. I'm just adding in details he forgot to mention. Why? You have a problem with that?

I can see that you're grasping at straws and even worse you're actually fumbling over yourself. Now if i'm what you claim to be why are you responding to me every single chance you get? It seems that you're very very much concerned about me even going into threads that don't concern you at all trolling me. Like the thread i started about screwball. You had to go right in and post 2x to me. It's so plain obvious i'm giving you tons of headaches.

On the ip address thing it shows that you're pretty stupid to claim that having a different ip address even an ip address from another country means that someone isn't your clone. In this day and age of the internet where all manners of proxies and vpns are available that is already a moot point. See how stupid you are trying to pull a fast one which isn't surprising.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly gibberish. As said, you keep sticking yr dickhead into somebody's post, one day it will end up in someone's asshole.

I could see that from a mile away no need to stalk you or read yr drivel.

In case you don't know how to read i was quoting your post as gibberish. You're the one trolling me even so far as going into threads that i have started to troll me and yet you even have the gall to say i don't mean anything to you? Besides being a an illiterate i can see that you are a congenital liar of the highest order.

So not going to deny that you're the screw's clone anymore after i told you about the use of proxies and vpns?

I just want to repeat this from you again: I could see that from a mile away no need to stalk you or read yr drivel.

Yet here you are posting to me and not only in this thread in others too. This means that you read my threads and stalk me which further proves that you are liar but you cannot help it after all it's a condition you are born with.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so flattered that you went thru the trouble to dig up my past posts to find "gibberish". Now who's the troll who is stalking?

I am reading other posters but you are the troll whom everybody refuses to play with but continues to irritate by crossing my path.

I find it beneath me to respond to yr nonsensical posts. From now on you are a non-entity.

In case you don't know how to read i was quoting your post as gibberish. You're the one trolling me even so far as going into threads that i have started to troll me and yet you even have the gall to say i don't mean anything to you? Besides being a an illiterate i can see that you are a congenital liar of the highest order.

So not going to deny that you're the screw's clone anymore after i told you about the use of proxies and vpns?

I just want to repeat this from you again: I could see that from a mile away no need to stalk you or read yr drivel.

Yet here you are posting to me and not only in this thread in others too. This means that you read my threads and stalk me which further proves that you are liar but you cannot help it after all it's a condition you are born with.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am so flattered that you went thru the trouble to dig up my past posts to find "gibberish". Now who's the troll who is stalking?

I am reading other posters but you are the troll whom everybody refuses to play with but continues to irritate by crossing my path.

I find it beneath me to respond to yr nonsensical posts. From now on you are a non-entity.

Pray tell which of your posts did i actually search and post here mr congenital liar? Unless you're talking about the posts i mentioned about you trolling me in the other threads in which i did not quote but obviously mentioned in passing since they occured so recently of course i remember them unlike your short term memory of a few hours.

You were the one hounding me when i was posting to bluelobster but it's good you have finally chosen to run away after putting up a false front.