• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Parents allow kids to poo in the middle of ION food court during dinner hour.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parents allow kid to poo in public at crowded Ion foodcourt

parents_allow_kid_to_poo-thumbnail.jpg

A STOMPer's friend was disgusted when the family seated at the table next to hers at Opera foodcourt in Ion allowed their daughter to poop in a potty right in the middle of the place.

Says this STOMPer's friend:

"My friend showed me this photo while she was at Opera foodcourt at Ion.

"It's at about 7 pm on a Saturday, meaning there are a LOT of people and this family of three generations were seated at the table next to her.

"One of the girls' needed to take a dump, so they took out a pot for her to dump in...right in the middle of the foodcourt.

"She said it was damn smelly and gross because she was seated right next to them.

"So uncivilised."

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
precisely what a sinkie would do...

and the cycle repeats itself..:biggrin:

christian freak,

why y so fast condemn ppl.. where on earth in report say they r sporeans? who r u to cast the 1st stone:oIo::oIo:

r u CB Kia tonychat's closet gay partner:oIo:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goes to show that FTs and PRCs are not the only culprits. Some sinkies are just as despicable!

This helps reinforce the foreigners' beliefs of Chinese as ugly, dirty, rude and uncivilized. We have to thank these outstanding Chinese for championing this cause.

We feel like popping them a champagne, and we know that when the bottle is empty they'd get their kids to urinate into it also.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
christian freak,

why y so fast condemn ppl.. where on earth in report say they r sporeans? who r u to cast the 1st stone:oIo::oIo:

i think you misunderstood my post...

i was saying STOMPER didn't say anything to the parents, instead prefers to post his/her dissatisfaction online.

so who is condemning who?

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goes to show that FTs and PRCs are not the only culprits. Some sinkies are just as despicable!

How do you know that in the pictures are all Sinkies?

Do you know there are thousands and thousands of PRC Chinese getting Singapore PR or Singapore Citizenship? Even though the PRC Chinese became Singapore PR or Singapore Citizens, their barbaric or uncivilised behavior still remains in them.

10 years or 15 years ago, do you see Singaporeans Chinese behaved so uncivilised in the public? Very very rare. Even in those times if the Singaporeans Chinese behaves badly, but never to a stage that they allowed their children's to shit in the food court or public places.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now you know why i stay away from sinkies. It is degraded to such a level and i feel so safe from such pollution.

The Thais in their right mind will never do such a thing.

U

UpYoz_olo

christian freak,

Tiu lei lo mo a chow fa hi!

Hey monkey, Mandai Z Garden is frantically looking for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parents allow kid to poo in public at crowded Ion foodcourt

parents_allow_kid_to_poo-thumbnail.jpg

A STOMPer's friend was disgusted when the family seated at the table next to hers at Opera foodcourt in Ion allowed their daughter to poop in a potty right in the middle of the place.

Says this STOMPer's friend:

"My friend showed me this photo while she was at Opera foodcourt at Ion.

"It's at about 7 pm on a Saturday, meaning there are a LOT of people and this family of three generations were seated at the table next to her.

"One of the girls' needed to take a dump, so they took out a pot for her to dump in...right in the middle of the foodcourt.

"She said it was damn smelly and gross because she was seated right next to them.

"So uncivilised."

gracious living is coming soon!!!