• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Parents allow kids to poo in the middle of ION food court during dinner hour.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
482px-William-Adolphe_Bouguereau_(1825-1905)_-_Dante_And_Virgil_In_Hell_(1850).jpg

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you know that in the pictures are all Sinkies?

Do you know there are thousands and thousands of PRC Chinese getting Singapore PR or Singapore Citizenship? Even though the PRC Chinese became Singapore PR or Singapore Citizens, their barbaric or uncivilised behavior still remains in them.

10 years or 15 years ago, do you see Singaporeans Chinese behaved so uncivilised in the public? Very very rare. Even in those times if the Singaporeans Chinese behaves badly, but never to a stage that they allowed their children's to shit in the food court or public places.

oh please it's always others fault not ours the maid is the dead giveaway only singaporeans family bring a slave with them where ever they go!

Have u wondered why there are so many talks about lack of social graces in singaporeans?

You want me to show you that tissue papers on hawker centers tables from YouTube?

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think you misunderstood my post...

i was saying STOMPER didn't say anything to the parents, instead prefers to post his/her dissatisfaction online.

so who is condemning who?

xtian freak,

i dun think i misunderstood yr post.. go read yr post again..

trying to twist yr words huh:oIo::oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know why i stay away from sinkies. It is degraded to such a level and i feel so safe from such pollution.

The Thais in their right mind will never do such a thing.

CB Kia tonychat,

u r damn rite..

thai parents will only ask their daughters to work as prostitutes, so that they will have enough $ to build a new house..:oIo: