• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's FTs beat up sinkie at Bedok Jetty and clapped after sinkie sent to hospital

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Mako sometimes we need to take a stand against these bloody foreigners... I do not condone violence but sometimes these yaya Ah nehs need to be taught some good lessons... Few months back, while parkin my car at Changi Village open carpark, I saw more than 5 local Sinkies consisting of, Malays, Chinese, Indians whackin 2 Pinoy chaps outside a pub there... Pinoy chaps quickly ran and hailed a cab with the multi racial mob chasing them from behind...

There are a couple of pinoy pubs something like thai disco at changi village right?

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arrrhhhh....those nite-clubs always hve fights! It's either locals vs locals, locals vs foreigners or FTs vs FTs! Add more strong "spirit", u see more action....hahaha! Fight until orh bak kak or phua bin phua Tao kak!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are a couple of pinoy pubs something like thai disco at changi village right?

True.. Those pubs popular with SIA engineering staff who work nearby... There'll be minor scuffles there nearly every week.. The pub, California Jam besides 711 is one hot spot for fights...Usually they would fight over Pinoy gals... Fucktard m&d gangsters also love to hang around there...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More than a couple...always see foxy pinoy ladies after my fishing trips over there! Hahaha..some are real foxy n sexy!

Agree... I used to go to the old Airfield Coffeshop for a drink and supper with my buddies... Sometimes I would check out some fishing gear at the fishing shops there... Many foxy sexy Pinoy gals there.. I once saw Changi Village malay ladyboy fighting with a Pinoy pub gal outside the bus stop infront of Cheers store... That Pinoy gal kena whacked until jialat, till she dropped on the ground legs spread wide showing her white panty...:eek: :o :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u sure? went there for tim sum quite often with my scandal. see so many fat and ugly pinoy walking around.

Bro Moolight, you should go there during the wee hours when the Pinoy gals are ready to go home after finishing work... Usually it will be around 3, 4 am... then they would hail cabs back home... Some would wait for their chartered transport.... and some would go to the nearby coffeshops for supper...Some would be babelious with their short tight skirts, but some can be fat too...:o

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Moolight, you should go there during the wee hours when the Pinoy gals are ready to go home after finishing work... Usually it will be around 3, 4 am... then they would hail cabs back home... Some would wait for their chartered transport.... and some would go to the nearby coffeshops for supper...Some would be babelious with their short tight skirts, but some can be fat too...:o

if im there will be around 12am or 1am. sometime there for dinner earlier can see all pinoy going to work. mostly with a fucking big tummy!!! :eek: but in a tiny shorts! so disgusting!!!

All shape and sizes cos they are shapeshifters, demons of the nite! Hahaha...

thats why dont look at them better...

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arggg.. This Sinkie should be embarrassed, Firstly for his extremely yellow teeth and secondly for allowing a foreigner to kick his ass and telecasting it to the world.

I got myself into a few situations with India Ah nehs over the year. 1 was just a month back at a carpark in town. Fucking pariya yaya dog turn pussy the moment i challenge him back. A a bulk of it occurred at Little India, While i was driving..esp the area around mustafa where they walk in the middle of the road like its fucking chennai.. As long as you show fear, They are going to walk all over you.. I had quite a few incidents even in aus with them.

One last thing... If you are going to ask a bunch of drunks to S.T.F.U you have to understand you will get back 2 types of reply. Its either submissive or aggression.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True.. Those pubs popular with SIA engineering staff who work nearby... There'll be minor scuffles there nearly every week.. The pub, California Jam besides 711 is one hot spot for fights...Usually they would fight over Pinoy gals... Fucktard m&d gangsters also love to hang around there...

Fights mostly between pinoys and locals? I bet the keling shit skins go there often too.

B

bullterrier168

Its a sad day when our police force would not stand forward to maintain law and order and in this particular case charge the people involved with causing public disorder and nuisance. Surely that someone was hurt is ground enough for the aggressors to be arrested. Quite sure if the victim is a white horse, there will be an entirely different outcome. We can jail and cane people for vandalising property but the authorities washed its hands when one of its own citizen get bashed up within his own country? Does this mean that the citizens and public will now have to be vigilantes and take matters in their own hands to protect their property and own lives?

Last edited by a moderator:

LimLim

Then how the hell u hav the pic...anyway, dun tok so much...c wen ppl beat u then how

PS, i am not a friend of this ah gua. One does not get into a fight, lose it and tell the world.[/QUOTE]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police Got License To Bully Others

That's one weak Sinkie. Hate to use the word Sinkie but that's what he is. In my days, even when off duty not in uniform and not flashing warrant card, only we beat up foreign Indians and other foreigners. He's a disgrace to Singaporeans especially Singapore Chinese. Ironically he used Facebook, I'm wondering where's he's to put his face. 丢人现眼。

He does not that kind of luxury. This is ridiculous. You are pointing a finger and say, "So, you are lousy." just because he was outnumbered by bullies. The thing is this ... the law did NOT protect the victims ... no point being nice is the message behind the law because the law is weak against hooligans who use force against their victims. Of course, they will smile and say, "The law is on our side, yippee ! Being crude and violent is profitable."

That's the law in Sinking-poor. PAP has the luxury to beat up that Ah Pek who flamed broil an MP before a trial in custody. What can one think of this fascist country ? Justice ? Where is this justice that we pledge for ? SAF ? For whom ? The fascist pigs ?

Before I could even celebrate Singapore’s 41st National Day, I saw this disturbing trend about the inaction of our police in protecting their citizens.

First, we saw how my friend Isaiah became a victim of road rage. While he laid on the hospital bed suffering from neck injuries, the Police let his attackers walk away scot-free. As he currently pursues his assault legally, we question on how future incidents like such could be prevented. It wasn’t until this morning when I read the following article from the Straits Times Forum that we realized he wasn’t alone:

ATTACK ON DOCTOR BY BIKERS

Assault ‘a civil case’, so no police action

MY YOUNGER brother is a medical doctor working in a Singapore hospital.

On April 15 at about 11.30pm he dined alone at his favourite food stall in Geylang Lorong 9. After his supper he was approached by a group of six to eight youths who accused him of staring at them. When he denied doing so, they assaulted him, beating him in the face and abdomen.

He suffered multiple facial fractures and damage to one of his facial nerves. He had to undergo a three-hour operation, which included having two metal plates inserted around one of his eyes.

He will need six months to recover fully and, even then, there will be some deformation to his facial features.

Immediately after the assault, when the gang ran to their motorcycles which were parked nearby, my brother gave chase and, despite his pain and the bleeding, called 999.

While the police were on the hotline, he read out two of the motorcycles’ number plates to them from within 5m. The police came 20 minutes later and then only after a second call.

My brother told them what happened and urged them to alert police patrol cars nearby to be on the lookout as the motorcyclists were probably not too far away. Quite shockingly, the police declined and instead asked him to lodge a report with the Magistrates’ Court, and left.

What is alarming is that in spite of the serious injuries that my brother suffered which required three days’ hospitalisation, the police were unwilling to take up the case.

The police advised that this was a civil case and it was for the magistrate to decide if any action was to be taken.

One would have thought that when anyone is assaulted by a gang of six to eight hooligans and suffered injuries to the extent that my brother did, the case would have been classified as causing grievous hurt and pursued as a criminal case.

The attitude of the police, as demonstrated in this case, will only serve to embolden hooligans to commit even more such offences.

It was only when an appeal was made that my brother’s case was reclassified under Section 325 (from Section 323), 10 days after the incident, by which time witnesses would have dispersed and memories faded.

Had the police acted promptly, especially when they were at the scene, they might have had a better chance of apprehending the culprits as there were witnesses around.

Liew Sok Kuan (Ms)

Based on this trend, I’ve learnt the following about Singapore’s legal system when it comes to personal assaults:

Bad: You can beat anyone up as long as you can threaten them not to make a “civil case”

Good: Freedom of expression does exist in Singapore; the “Rambo” kind of expression.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The 3 foreigners walked out of the jetty smiling and even applauded when the locals made comments about how unfair the situation was."
Because FT is asking "Is there no one rlse?"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9VCcvdrhn3M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
So are they Indians or not? Victim's facebook already said so. Your deductive powers are lacking.

But not surprising the obsequious SPH brothel did their dutiful self-censoring and withheld this ethnic group of foreigners in their undying service to the PAP.

Very good observation.

Big build, And being Psychically confrontational isnt really an India Indian thing. Verbal insults is more their game.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
So are they Indians or not? Victim's facebook already said so. Your deductive powers are lacking.

But not surprising the obsequious SPH brothel did their dutiful self-censoring and withheld this ethnic group of foreigners in their undying service to the PAP.

He's not the only smart aleck.

Imagine the victim had friends who called the ambulance. What a Press, refusing to identify the nationality or the Ethnicity of the assailants. I bet you is Ang Mo going on the size and bravado.

Gone are the days when we used to beat over sized ang mos that they were very kwai.