• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's FTs beat up sinkie at Bedok Jetty and clapped after sinkie sent to hospital

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this doggy is very nice to its master in fact its almost a mirror image of its master. Speaks on the same wavelength as its master and shows up in threads where its master is to give support.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh please... Stop licking each other balls and comforting one another.

In-fact im pretty shocked its really Indian nationals.. Cos i have never tot of them being psychically aggressive outside them home-land. Well i didnt know they were Indians only untill it was Mention. Looks like this new breed of Ah nehs in Singapore are trying to be heros, High chance they are Students, There is a very large no. of them in places like Mdis. Anyways That yellow teeth sinkie has in-fact embarrassed us Sinkies.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh please... Stop licking each other balls and comforting one another.

In-fact im pretty shocked its really Indian nationals.. Cos i have never tot of them being psychically aggressive outside them home-land. Well i didnt know they were Indians only untill it was Mention. Looks like this new breed of Ah nehs in Singapore are trying to be heros, High chance they are Students, There is a very large no. of them in places like Mdis. Anyways That yellow teeth sinkie has in-fact embarrassed us Sinkies.

a drunk mamak is a drunk mamak. don't matter whether he sinkie or nri. all drunk mamaks are the same - violent and heroic.