• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's FTs beat up sinkie at Bedok Jetty and clapped after sinkie sent to hospital

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
死印度人!敢欺负华人同胞!

2008102014161654350.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just sue the fuck out of this foreigners.... I think if Local policeman is not going to help. I think it no use voting for PAP. We might as well

QUOTE=Rogue Trader;850759]Drunk foreigners beat up man at Bedok Jetty
AsiaOne
Sunday, Oct 16, 2011

20111016.200919_bedok.jpg

Three foreigners were seen beating up a local man at Bedok Jetty at about 2 am Sunday. The victim was apparently trying to protect his girlfriend from the men.

The foreigners were 'harassing' her after she had told them to lower their voices.

In an email to citizen journalism website Stomp, a netizen who witnessed the scene said that three men and a woman were making a nuisance of themselves at the jetty by hurling vulgarities.

They appeared to be drunk.

The netizen said that the attack started when the victim's girlfriend hushed the foreigners indicating that they lower their voices.

When her boyfriend tried to protect her from the group, the three men - who were apparently twice the size of the victim - beat him up.

Here is an account of what the netizen saw:

"At around 2am today (Oct 16) at Bedok Jetty, a group of drunk foreigners - three men and a woman - were drinking and making a nuisance at the jetty.

"The 3 men who were twice the size of a local guy, beat up the Singaporean man who was protecting his girlfriend from harassment.

"The foreigners seemed to be students here, and they could speak English quite well.

"I could tell from their accent and conversation that they were foreigners.

"Friends of the victim called the police and ambulance. The victim was bleeding from his nose and mouth and at the point of incident and he had double vision.

"Two policeman came and took statements from both parties and one witness.

"The verdict was concluded that if the victim wants to pursue the matter, he should go to the high court with the statement.

"The Singaporean was sent to the hospital following the statement.

"The 3 foreigners walked out of the jetty smiling and even applauded when the locals made comments about how unfair the situation was."

[email protected]

The foreigners were 'harassing' her after she had told them to lower their voices.

A netizen who witnessed the scene said that three men and a woman were making a nuisance of themselves at the jetty by hurling vulgarities

[/QUOTE]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
We Sinkies are the manliest men in the world. NS builds character and strength. Without NS, we would just be sissies like Ang Mohs who can't defend themselves in a fight. Majulah National Service! Majulah PAP!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why all FTs, PRs and new citizens sing praises about our NSmen, and would gladly give an arm or leg just to have the opportunity to get enlisted and serve NS. Such a pity that only citizens gets this privilige:o

We Sinkies are the manliest men in the world. NS builds character and strength. Without NS, we would just be sissies like Ang Mohs who can't defend themselves in a fight. Majulah National Service! Majulah PAP!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's one weak Sinkie. Hate to use the word Sinkie but that's what he is. In my days, even when off duty not in uniform and not flashing warrant card, only we beat up foreign Indians and other foreigners. He's a disgrace to Singaporeans especially Singapore Chinese. Ironically he used Facebook, I'm wondering where's he's to put his face. 丢人现眼。

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
spf is like shit. no std at all. only good for issue parking offence. now even that job is outsource.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's one weak Sinkie. Hate to use the word Sinkie but that's what he is. In my days, even when off duty not in uniform and not flashing warrant card, only we beat up foreign Indians and other foreigners. He's a disgrace to Singaporeans especially Singapore Chinese. Ironically he used Facebook, I'm wondering where's he's to put his face. 丢人现眼。

Kudos to you man. Shit skins need a good beating. Me and some pals used to do it too.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not trying to act and talk tough... I once had this encounter with 2 drunk Indian Ah nehs at Mustafa Centre last year... I just did some shopping there alone.. I was having a smoke outside Mustafa just in front of the taxi stand at 2 in the mornin.. Then 2 Ah nehs came out of the cab reeking of alcohol.. I did not pay any attention to them at all until one of the farker whistled at me.. Turned around and I heard him asking me ''How are you''... then he giggling with his pal obviously trying to make me to be some kind of his stupid butt of jokes...I then replied '' I'm fine thank you and asked him ''How is your mother back in India...??? ''... Farker suddenly got agitated when I asked about his mom and he went up to me in aggro mode... Just as I about to land one punch on his fuckin face, his friend pulled him away and apologized to me saying that both of them are drunk... 2 fat security Guards and asked me whats the problem.. I ignored them and hailed a cab back... Never ever give any leeway to these bloody Yaya foreigners or they will step over our heads...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't advocate violence. The best outcome of any dispute is always to settle without violence. Neither do I advocate tolerance beyond a certain threshold. To each his own threshold. It's the same principle as a nation not advocating war but should always be prepared for war.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not trying to act and talk tough... I once had this encounter with 2 drunk Indian Ah nehs at Mustafa Centre last year... I just did some shopping there alone.. I was having a smoke outside Mustafa just in front of the taxi stand at 2 in the mornin.. Then 2 Ah nehs came out of the cab reeking of alcohol.. I did not pay any attention to them at all until one of the farker whistled at me.. Turned around and I heard him asking me ''How are you''... then he giggling with his pal obviously trying to make me to be some kind of his stupid butt of jokes...I then replied '' I'm fine thank you and asked him ''How is your mother back in India...??? ''... Farker suddenly got agitated when I asked about his mom and he went up to me in aggro mode... Just as I about to land one punch on his fuckin face, his friend pulled him away and apologized to me saying that both of them are drunk... 2 fat security Guards and asked me whats the problem.. I ignored them and hailed a cab back... Never ever give any leeway to these bloody Yaya foreigners or they will step over our heads...

Power man you're quite garang not to tolerate these shit skins rubbish.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shit skin like to use cow urine to wash their hair, thats why they are so strong. i just cant accept the fact that why police let those drunk mama walk away like that??? luckily i quit and completed my reservist. really paiseh to wear the uniform again.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't advocate violence. The best outcome of any dispute is always to settle without violence. Neither do I advocate tolerance beyond a certain threshold. To each his own threshold. It's the same principle as a nation not advocating war but should always be prepared for war.
the art of war, the Ramseth's way! Good one, bro!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Power man you're quite garang not to tolerate these shit skins rubbish.

Bro Jah, I'm not that garang... In fact I'm mellow by nature... But sometimes this India Cunts are testing our patience.. These India Ah Nehs are pussies by nature... They act like Bollywood Heroes when drunk or in big groups.. But if we approached them when they are alone, they would turn to be fuckin pussies.. Its their good fortune that these scums encountered a lone weak Sinkie guy at the Bedok Jetty.. If they tried this shit on many Bros here, these fucktard Ah Nehs won't be returning back home to their India Shithole in one piece...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good show, broZeddy!

Bro Mako sometimes we need to take a stand against these bloody foreigners... I do not condone violence but sometimes these yaya Ah nehs need to be taught some good lessons... Few months back, while parkin my car at Changi Village open carpark, I saw more than 5 local Sinkies consisting of, Malays, Chinese, Indians whackin 2 Pinoy chaps outside a pub there... Pinoy chaps quickly ran and hailed a cab with the multi racial mob chasing them from behind...

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Mako sometimes we need to take a stand against these bloody foreigners... I do not condone violence but sometimes these yaya Ah nehs need to be taught some good lessons... Few months back, while parkin my car at Changi Village open carpark, I saw more than 5 local Sinkies consisting of, Malays, Chinese, Indians whackin 2 Pinoy chaps outside a pub there... Pinoy chaps quickly ran and hailed a cab with the multi racial mob chasing them from behind...

this one police sure arrest the 5 local. easier to do this type of case. but the bedok jetty more troublesome. this is typical police attitude, skive on job and taiji(tolak).