• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's FTs beat up sinkie at Bedok Jetty and clapped after sinkie sent to hospital

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya Continue barking like a Fag.
Oh.. Doesnt mean you know their names they are your friends. They are obviously hanging around you cos you are spending drinks on them and have been to the joint a few hundred times cos you aint getting no pussy outside.. Only way is to pay for it.

What a sad little prick you are. With your made up stories and your imaginary frens threatening to kill someone for flirting with some imaginary guy's imaginary gf. LOL.

FYI that was my 1st time to that club. Can you open your small beady eyes and see that i put in bkk. Is there a club called shock39 in sg? I sure hope your puny brain knows what bkk is. Over there they don't have the ktv type of system in sg it's obvious you don't know much about anything always hiding in your shit hole of a home and spewing crap on a forum. You do know much about paying for sex though. You love projecting your own lifestyle unto others. All cos you're a loser doesn't mean others are.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a sad little prick you are. With your made up stories and your imaginary frens threatening to kill someone for flirting with some imaginary guy's imaginary gf. LOL.

FYI that was my 1st time to that club. Can you open your small beady eyes and see that i put in bkk. Is there a club called shock39 in sg? I sure hope your puny brain knows what bkk is. Over there they don't have the ktv type of system in sg it's obvious you don't know much about anything always hiding in your shit hole of a home and spewing crap on a forum. You do know much about paying for sex though. You love projecting your own lifestyle unto others. All cos you're a loser doesn't mean others are.

You definitely know how to make up stories.. I esp like how you fabricated the part on the ARAB... Well mate.. You words mean jack-shit to me.. For all i know, You can be a 49 yr old chinese midget sitting infront of your comp at the moment. People like you love the internet cos you can be someone you can never be outside. What a sad person.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You definitely know how to make up stories.. I esp like how you fabricated the part on the ARAB... Well mate.. You words mean jack-shit to me.. For all i know, You can be a 49 yr old chinese midget sitting infront of your comp at the moment. People like you love the internet cos you can be someone you can never be outside. What a sad person.

Seems like you were particularly pissed off when i wrote it was an arab. Although i don't hate arabs at all they kind of resemble you shit skins. It tells me though you shit skins are always getting bullied by the arabs. They absolutely hate you skins as can be seen from how kelings are treated like in middle eastern countries. Too bad skin the arab that you are so enamoured with that you would literally lick his ass got told to fuck off by me.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can define your definition of ah beng? Like I said ang moh kias lucky they never bump into the wrong group. Just because you seen some stupid defenceless guys and you group all chinese as weak sure or not?

Sure or not? I have seen a lone ang moh fuck a group of ah bengs at my local kopitiam couple of years ago just because one of them accidentally brushed against his chair while walking.. 5 of them kept quite, Fucking malu la..Me and my Minority friends were giggling.. This are the same group of bengs that people in singapore will say are "Terror".. And i have read quite a few stories about sinkie chinks getting abused by ang mohs and foreigners.. I have even seen 2 ang mohs trying to pick-up and flirt with a Chinese local girl infront of her b.f and the b.f gave a weak coward smile..Me and my few friends had to tell them to stop their nonsense or they wont go back to their country and they got scared and apologies and quickly walked off and got into a cab and disappear.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can define your definition of ah beng? Like I said ang moh kias lucky they never bump into the wrong group. Just because you seen some stupid defenceless guys and you group all chinese as weak sure or not?

Hahaha, I purposely Highlighted the Chinese just to make some of you guys angry, I knew there will be some who wont accept it and i wanted to hear how they would de-bunk me and esp to reel in Rasta-I.. :biggrin:..Just for the shits and giggles.. But yeah, They are lucky that they didnt come into contact with the wrong crowd regardless of race.

Those ah bengs i mention are just weak la.. Bunch of 30+ year old drunks that got a rude shock till they didnt know how to react.

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets put it this way lah. If I bump into someone from your minority group getting bullied, you want me to mock and jeer them on the spot and online or not?

Hahaha, I purposely Highlighted the Chinese just to make some of you guys angry, I knew there will be some who wont accept it and i wanted to hear how they would de-bunk me and esp to reel in Rasta-I.. :biggrin:..Just for the shits and giggles.. But yeah, They are lucky that they didnt come into contact with the wrong crowd regardless of race.

Those ah bengs i mention are just weak la.. Bunch of 30+ year old drunks that got a rude shock till they didnt know how to react.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Respect is the key! Disrespect n add on with some provocative words spell Death like the angmoh got killed by locals at newton hawker ctr years ago...another case was at sembawang, drunkard angmoh got knifed to death for spewing vulgarities in a billiard saloon! Sorry, 4gotten when was that...by the way, those 4 FTs are just lucky not to meet the wrong group of loco locals! Hahaha..

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets put it this way lah. If I bump into someone from your minority group getting bullied, you want me to mock and jeer them on the spot and online or not?

You can do it online and on the spot.. It will be a good laugh for everyone including myself.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There's many different groups of chinese out there. Some ppl dye their hair and put tattoes but might not be real gangsters. Just fashion enthusiasts or wannabes. In fact there's no way to tell how a real tough fierce beng or cowardly person looks like. Some of the tough, brave ah beng types look pretty decent and mild mannered.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's many different groups of chinese out there. Some ppl dye their hair and put tattoes but might not be real gangsters. Just fashion enthusiasts or wannabes. In fact there's no way to tell how a real tough fierce beng or cowardly person looks like. Some of the tough, brave ah beng types look pretty decent and mild mannered.

For once i agree with you, I have seen quite a few bengs who are very quite and mild-mannered that can go berserk once you trip his wire.. Doesnt matter who the other person is.. Even if its a 2m African he will still go....In-fact i cant honestly say a few..The truth is there is quite alot here Sg..Just that there never come into contact with this ang mohs or foreigners who tick them off.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the good ole days, we would round up our gang and armed ourselves with the appropriate 'machinery' and go back to hunt them down. Even make them pay for medicine and doctor's fees, and anything broken.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that the witness said that she could tell by their accent that they are foreigners tells they ain't ang mor. I think they are chinese nationals or viets.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets not go overboard on the violence. There are more than one way to skin a cat. Just don't lose your cool but just stand up and make the guy feel small. We are all go thru NS and I am sure they taught us to do things that has nothing to do with flower arrangements.

Agree that they 4 were lucky. Usually there are lot of locals and the resident lot would have stamped their mark on these chaps.

Respect is the key! Disrespect n add on with some provocative words spell Death like the angmoh got killed by locals at newton hawker ctr years ago...another case was at sembawang, drunkard angmoh got knifed to death for spewing vulgarities in a billiard saloon! Sorry, 4gotten when was that...by the way, those 4 FTs are just lucky not to meet the wrong group of loco locals! Hahaha..

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the good ole days, we would round up our gang and armed ourselves with the appropriate 'machinery' and go back to hunt them down. Even make them pay for medicine and doctor's fees, and anything broken.

LOL, I have come across many gangsters who would demand doctor fees and lost of property when their friends were assaulted. Irregardless how small the injuries are.. My friend once had to pay 50 dollars for beating up a guy.. He got slapped around like a bitch and later asked to pay 50 dollar for a broken nose he caused.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read again - about the spoken english.

You believe her? Her English maybe chialat. So even goh chok tong england power to her. Doesn't make sense to describe their accents when describing them physically is all it takes. Besides the wounds are superficial. Ang mor would bash him up even worst. Plus which ang mor go to bedok.

Last edited: