• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Dog refused to give up reserve seat in MRT

jw5

Loyal
He is very needy, he needs the seat because he is tired after work, Boo Friggin' Hoo.................... :rolleyes::biggrin:

The fucking train is pack.no empty seats.
This pig is sitting on a reserved seat for elderly n needy.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are a pretentious lot...all of the sudden, they with the PAP 'education' discovered that they have cultures...now forcing people to give up their seats to the pregnant, the elderly, the "unables"...or whatever. They should removed all the RESERVED signs, & just leave the logos of pregnant woman etc..without any wording.

I am not against giving up my seat to anybody IN NEED...but like everybody's else, I paid for my journey, I am entitle to a seat when I am tired when there is one..if there isn't..just too bad I suffer the journey. But I must never be forced to give up my seat, when I am in need of it, whether the f$#$&%# sign says RESERVED...

SO sorry, you are pregnant or carrying a child or....I am tired I need that seat..so what it says RESERVED...if it is RESERVED for them, make reservation....:biggrin:

I am supporting unsocial actions...but I am supporting the RIGHT TO A SEAT....:rolleyes:

I support you. :wink:

If it's all about being gracious, then those seated next to the RESERVED seat could have stood up and offered their seat to the pregnant lady. The fact that nobody stood up meant they were just as guilty of being ungracious. The law does not forbid you from sitting on RESERVED seat. I guess it's meant to encourage graciousness, so whoever comfortably seated within close proximity should have offered his or her seat.

It's equally rude to approach someone to give up his seat for a pregnant lady. If Cuthbert had listened to the "command" of Celine, Cuthbert would have come across as insensitive in having to be told (in public) to give her his seat. Celine, on the other hand, would have gotten all the credits for her public-spiritedness at the expense of Cuthbert losing face.

Celine probably wanted the seat for herself but like many sinkies she was too paiseh. I believe she did it not because of compassion (for the pregnant lady) but was jealous of Cuthbert who had the courage to sit on the RESERVED seat. Perhaps she was trying to use the pregnant lady to humiliate Cuthbert. If only more sinkies were like Cuthbert, the pinoys and tiongs would not have been so emboldened in their tirades against sinkies.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to be gracious to Singaporeans and FTrashs. Bunch of rude arseholes, especially women. Gave up seat to them yet treat me like transparent and think it their entitlement. Screw them, let them stand.

Pregie with kids then drive hubby car lah, no car take a cab. pay one ticket yet come in 3 persons, mom and kid plus baby in a big pram and expect other paying passengers to give up seats to them. :oIo:

anyway I don't support the reserved seat scheme. Everyone has the same rights to the seat. I don't see the need to be gracious to a bunch of ungrateful arseholes.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap wants to promote graciousness then show them the middle finger.
Make sure whatever fucked up campaign of their fail big time. Fuck pap

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with sinkies?! Why only target those seated on those so called reserved seats? So many seats on train, should shame the whole train full of passengers who are seated!

That's why I always say.... Stay away from Sinkies!

See how this pap cunt scroball dog behaved. Even when totally in the wrong still want to shift the blame. Typical of pap supporters. Cheebai to you.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing wrong,he seem like a winner to me clearly a PAP supporter alright,despite his advanced stages of balding(he didnt even go for yunan hair treatment) and slightly more than obese physique,he still manages to appear respectable and clean and smooth face,his attire shows that hes clearly a successful white collar professional and of a managerial level at least.if u ever seen opposition ib or hong lim park protestors dressed in their old raggedy mismatched outsized tshirts and their lao uncle pants,looking like a bunch of homeless folks and out of work taxi drivers having a coffee at the kopitiam at 3 in the afternoon.

this guy is clearly of a different class and not of the peasant dalit untouchable caste of sinkies.why should a high caste elite give way to a low caste dalit sinkie?in fact smrt should do it in a different way and bring back the caste system and allocate different train carriages for different castes,and u do not have to give up ur seat to the elderly or pregnant if u are of a higher caste.

some might say that the attitude of the North Indian shitskins are arrogant and standoffish and somewhat uppity negro,but clearly that is not true, this man exudes nothing but utmost confidence and completely at ease within his skin and knowing of his place and superiority in life.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support you. :wink:

If it's all about being gracious, then those seated next to the RESERVED seat could have stood up and offered their seat to the pregnant lady. The fact that nobody stood up meant they were just as guilty of being ungracious. The law does not forbid you from sitting on RESERVED seat. I guess it's meant to encourage graciousness, so whoever comfortably seated within close proximity should have offered his or her seat.

It's equally rude to approach someone to give up his seat for a pregnant lady. If Cuthbert had listened to the "command" of Celine, Cuthbert would have come across as insensitive in having to be told (in public) to give her his seat. Celine, on the other hand, would have gotten all the credits for her public-spiritedness at the expense of Cuthbert losing face.

Celine probably wanted the seat for herself but like many sinkies she was too paiseh. I believe she did it not because of compassion (for the pregnant lady) but was jealous of Cuthbert who had the courage to sit on the RESERVED seat. Perhaps she was trying to use the pregnant lady to humiliate Cuthbert. If only more sinkies were like Cuthbert, the pinoys and tiongs would not have been so emboldened in their tirades against sinkies.

I have been taking public transport ever since I learnt how to walk, how to use money & take buses on my own...can write a book, on people I meet daily....

The people had been 'forced fed' graciousness....the sign (RESERVED) had been HUNG from their god, to obey & anyone who abuses the sign assign to the seat, must be castigated & shamed...but the same, will not, must be the 70%, give up their seats, when they see a disable person, an elderly, a very young child, mom's with children & PREGNANT LADIES. I noticed many women will not give up their seats to any PREGNANT WOMAN; but when the same gets pregnant, they complain, NO ONE GIVE A SEAT OR GIVE A DAMN...these are the 'forced fed' people, they have no graciousness...

I will give up my seat..when I see people IN NEED....not necessary those in the graphics displayed with the RESERVED, but I am very tired, unwell I DESERVED a seat..unless you are dying or fainting...

Not my government hanging me a sign & FORCE FEEDING ME TO BE GRACIOUS....what a prude, 70% are!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking train is pack.no empty seats.
This pig is sitting on a reserved seat for elderly n needy.

Other seats also can be used for lady with baby. But nobody gave her a shit. Go to KL and they are more civil in things such as this.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like everyone is just pissed off with ONE guy in the entire train who happened to be on a corner seat. Why don't blame the rest of the commuters in the other seats?

That's what I find puzzling. They should just have reserve seats for every single seat on the train.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like everyone is just pissed off with ONE guy in the entire train who happened to be on a corner seat. Why don't blame the rest of the commuters in the other seats?

That's what I find puzzling. They should just have reserve seats for every single seat on the train.

Pap doggie

I doubt you will say the same thing if that bald fatty is a opp supporter.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... was kindly & politely asked by me if he may offer the seat to a woman struggling with a baby boy strapped to her chest.

'Its my choice and I am NOT giving up my seat to her' he replied me in actual words.

'But you do understand the seat you're on is for the needy ones', I explained.

'So what, its my choice & I'm tired after work', he replied nonchalantly.

'Then I am embarrassed to be standing in front of you.' I said ...
me wonder how she actuarry asked politely n kindly ...

wen he refused 2 budge, she started 2 gif him a lecture ...

den she tried 2 make him feel guilty n shameful ...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We both may be PAP supporters. But this time, he's clearly in the wrong. That's because he is fat, balding and very ugly.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We both may be PAP supporters. But this time, he's clearly in the wrong. That's because he is fat, balding and very ugly.

Wonder if the girl will just stand in front of him and shut up if the guy is like this one :biggrin::

tom cruise.jpg

Last edited: