• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open House & Reform Party’s Barbeque Session

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was a member of PAP and NSP and SDA, but resigned in less than 24 hours.
Reason for leaving, too much Pepper and Spies in my previous party, so no choice got to quickly get out of there as I smell a big rat in my previous party too. This new party so far very clean and no smell of rat so decided to join in.

strange that u left out SDP.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
RP is new and hopefully it's not a new broom sweeps clean phenomena but a new broom sweeps in more quality candidates to sweep out paps' domination.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Friends of The Reform Party,

We will be having our open house on 4 Jun 09 at 7.30pm to 9.30pm. Thereafter, all Open House will be scheduled on Fridays from 12 Jun 09.

We will also be having our first Reform Party Barbeque Session.
Date: 7 Jun 09 (Sunday)
Time: 7pm till Late
Venue: Notified upon RSVP
Open to Members & would be members interested in joining the Reform Party.

Food & Refreshments will be available.
*This is a private event and we need to know the exact number of attendees to prepare the food. Hence, we will only be accepting guests who have RSVP for the event. To RSVP, kindly send in your email to [email protected]

Once you send the email, we will be sending you the contact person and details for the Barbeque.

The Reform Party

can anyone from RP who attended FR (field report) this event. i would like to know if sddpies sent any prominent "spies" over to mingle and steal RP members.:p

DannyBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Reform Party Barbeque Session is meant for 'members' and
'would be members' to participate.

For those who wants the membership form. It's here.
==> http://www.thereformparty.net/download/reform_party_membership_form.pdf

please don't recruit the so call uncle clown, otherwise he would destroy you polictically, don't say i din warm you.

Originally Posted by scroobal
Quote:

You should really step aside if you have no clue what to do, where to go and how to do anything in the fight for a democratic Singapore.

Despite all these years and the amount of attention that you have sought and received, no one knows who you are and your background is really hazy as the day that you took stage.

You continue to hijack events of the opposition, you write nonsense about flowers next to toilets, you cast a shadow of comedy and sillyness on their cause and you sure know how to rain on a parade.

Originally Posted by Porfirio Rubirosa
Quote:

Staging a solo hunger strike and getting laughed at by schoolgirls? Trying to play the 'comedian' at a trial apparently thinking that this is part of "engaging leegime"

Originally Posted by one2unite
Quote:

Robert Ho and Gopalan Nair were jailed for their blog postings but nothing happens to Yap the agent provocateur.

Yap Keng Ho is a PAP mole actively engaged in ferreting out the real opponents of the LEEgime.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
piglipstick2.jpg

I am hiao cheebye leetahbar the resident forum pest and volunteer PAP IB pig....you see... anything that has to do with the opposition or nothing to do with the SDP, you will find the sperm from all the cocks I've sucked spewing out of my mouth....I can't help it!...."Hell hath nothing like a hiao cheebye jobless pondan homo who depends on his sister and gay partners for living expenses scorned!"

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
can anyone from RP who attended FR (field report) this event. i would like to know if sddpies sent any prominent "spies" over to mingle and steal RP members.:p

Question is:- Pappies sending any spies?

Watch out for leetahbar, the top double agent from PAP! We are awaiting your FR.

siaosdp

Alfrescian
Loyal
please don't recruit the so call uncle clown, otherwise he would destroy you polictically, don't say i din warm you.

Quote:

You should really step aside if you have no clue what to do, where to go and how to do anything in the fight for a democratic Singapore.

Despite all these years and the amount of attention that you have sought and received, no one knows who you are and your background is really hazy as the day that you took stage.

You continue to hijack events of the opposition, you write nonsense about flowers next to toilets, you cast a shadow of comedy and sillyness on their cause and you sure know how to rain on a parade.

Quote:

Staging a solo hunger strike and getting laughed at by schoolgirls? Trying to play the 'comedian' at a trial apparently thinking that this is part of "engaging leegime"

Quote:

Robert Ho and Gopalan Nair were jailed for their blog postings but nothing happens to Yap the agent provocateur.

Yap Keng Ho is a PAP mole actively engaged in ferreting out the real opponents of the LEEgime.

yes, i knew long ago, that pap running dog ...

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reason I left out SDP is because I have never joined SDP before. If you dont believe me, you go and check out who is the one who joined PAP at first, later quit and join NSP, then finally left NSP and joined RP.

That is very interesting man, if you left RP then which party you will join next?

PAP?

Then I think is a full circle, you start from where and you end from where.

So in this case Einstein theory is proved. If you used a powerful telescope and see through skies, finally you will see the images of the back of your head.

It is a full circle theory, PAP to NSP, NSP to RP, then finally RP to PAP. You go back to where you started out.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

just say uncleyap, can already. by the way, he didn't destroy SDP. rather, it was SDP that destroyed poor uy! anyone who comes in 10m with SDP sure kena hexed and jinx. suay until no road run!!:p

ask the 18 goondus who would eventually plead guilty and still blame others for their predicament. (5 already done that with lame reasons to back them up.)

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sincerely want RP to do well, and not bring silly antics like CSJ and his posies.

everyone who hope for more opp voice wish for that.

WHY THEN THE INFILTRATION OF THE NERD AND "ROBBED" AWAY A FEW RP MEMBERS WHO QUIT WITH HIM NOT LONG AFTER HE JOINED RP?

what was the real motive or happening there? RP instead of strengthen by one NERD addition is now weakened by 4 RP quitters. why like that?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question is:- Pappies sending any spies?

Watch out for leetahbar, the top double agent from PAP! We are awaiting your FR.

OH! that one u must ask ngejay why his join & quit series and 4 RP left with him? the answer u get from that should be more interesting. and pls do share with many curious forummers here too when u got the answer fr the nerd.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reason I left out SDP is because I have never joined SDP before. If you dont believe me, you go and check out who is the one who joined PAP at first, later quit and join NSP, then finally left NSP and joined RP.

er....chiatilik? was with pap lst, then quit, joined wp, quit join sdp....quit already or not huh?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is very interesting man, if you left RP then which party you will join next?

PAP?

Then I think is a full circle, you start from where and you end from where.

So in this case Einstein theory is proved. If you used a powerful telescope and see through skies, finally you will see the images of the back of your head.

It is a full circle theory, PAP to NSP, NSP to RP, then finally RP to PAP. You go back to where you started out.

the latest to hv quit RP was ngejay who was IN one moment and out the next with 4 other RP. he quit soon after with 4 RP members. ngejay if we recalled was one of the 18 TBT SDP clowns and was the lst to PG n fined the least $600 only.

was he in anyway a SDP b4 join RP? he has left RP with 4 RPs. is he back to SDP with 4 new SDP members?:smile:

interesting isn't it? more like a opposition in-house fighting than fighting against the paps.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
mr senior Lee,
we will expose sim kheng hwee slowly : bit by bit. after this incident is fully exposed, all will agree why sim kheng hwee should be struck by lightning: sim kheng hwee committed a lot of crimes, just this one alone, he is deserved to be struck by lightning
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

don't worry la. the nerd is pretty short. he should be the last to be "struck by lightning". oops!! paps also got lightning hor??:p

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're not talking about the one who first joined PAP, then joined WP, then joined SDP, are you? Did he join RP?