• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open House & Reform Party’s Barbeque Session

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're not talking about the one who first joined PAP, then joined WP, then joined SDP, are you? Did he join RP?

ahem! did he join sdp? yes he did. did he join RP? yes he did again. only a snake can slither so slippery from club to club without much detection. luckily, i got SNAKE DETECTOR:biggrin: now he slithers out of RP and slithers back into SDP.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
anybody see my pet snake from my avatar? it was last spotted slithering out of RP. could it slither back to SDP into some oversized pussyhole there?:rolleyes:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
anybody see my pet snake from my avatar? it was last spotted slithering out of RP. could it slither back to SDP into some oversized pussyhole there?:rolleyes:

Hiao cheebye pondan...When are you going to stop thinking about your sexual urges? Changi Village a lot of customers...I don't see any pondan there with a laptop...where the fuck are you hiding?:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the host kojabt is a gentleman. he doesn't scheme all the unseen lame action of banning forummers. it's a FREE SPEECH. and he doesn't even brag about it like some "socio-political" activists and his sick bunch of anal-retentive "freedom fighters" boast so very often.

NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

the snake is around. do not be fooled by his invisibility. he's the arabian snake with 1001 clones.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
the latest to hv quit RP was ngejay who was IN one moment and out the next with 4 other RP. he quit soon after with 4 RP members. ngejay if we recalled was one of the 18 TBT SDP clowns and was the lst to PG n fined the least $600 only.

was he in anyway a SDP b4 join RP? he has left RP with 4 RPs. is he back to SDP with 4 new SDP members?:smile:

interesting isn't it? more like a opposition in-house fighting than fighting against the paps.

Was it ngejay or lamei's boyfriend who tried to change t-shirt to avoid prosecution?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cass888 and hiao cheebye leetahbar, what the fuck are you two doing?:eek:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zqjtz3rEPG0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zqjtz3rEPG0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the snake is here!!

NgEjay 12:07 am

NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

:rolleyes:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
piglipstick2.jpg

And the jobless hiao cheebye pondan leetahbar is above! Isn't the cheebye pretty? Always attracting people to give a big poke in the arse!...lol...lol