• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open House & Reform Party’s Barbeque Session

thereformparty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Friends of The Reform Party,

We will be having our open house on 4 Jun 09 at 7.30pm to 9.30pm. Thereafter, all Open House will be scheduled on Fridays from 12 Jun 09.

We will also be having our first Reform Party Barbeque Session.
Date: 7 Jun 09 (Sunday)
Time: 7pm till Late
Venue: Notified upon RSVP
Open to Members & would be members interested in joining the Reform Party.

Food & Refreshments will be available.
*This is a private event and we need to know the exact number of attendees to prepare the food. Hence, we will only be accepting guests who have RSVP for the event. To RSVP, kindly send in your email to [email protected]

Once you send the email, we will be sending you the contact person and details for the Barbeque.

The Reform Party

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will the SPF rsvp also?

Reform Party, please do a good job and represent the people honorably.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
did the SPF visit SDP secretive gathering?

i would love to attend but friday is usually my big makan night - sort of a pig-out with family or friends. :(

thereformparty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope to see you guys around. Let us know soon so that we are able to make sure the food catered would be adequate. This will be a good time for us to catch up.

For those interested, please drop us an email at [email protected]

thereformparty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't spend a lot of time here so don't know much about the power and point systems. If you guys could add to the points and power, please assist. Thanks.

The Reform Party

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
did the SPF visit SDP secretive gathering?

i would love to attend but friday is usually my big makan night - sort of a pig-out with family or friends. :(

Tahsar , ah ma cook already , why tonight you dont eat at home ?

you get money from where to go outside eat ?

greatleaderkim

Free food! Got girls or not?

Free food and girls not confirm, but confirm flooded with ISD and PAP spies. If you dont believe me , can asked ER Edmund Ng, he's very knowledgeable in this area. When he smell a rat, he will quickly get out of there.

He is really a smart ass. So when you suddenly see Edmund Ng ran out of the office, quickly followed him, you will be confirmed as safe as a baby. He is a great leader, follow him confirm no wrong one. Long live our great leader Kim and ER Edmund Ng.

:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's a funny thing now happening in RP. why wasn't ngejay, an ex RP and his long lost father ng teck siong be present there?

Ng ts was at SDP forums held in hotel and spoke out passionately. now come to his come party which he claimed to help build with the late JBJ, he wasn't there for the photo shoot?

something amiss. something's not right here.:confused:

thereformparty

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's a funny thing now happening in RP. why wasn't ngejay, an ex RP and his long lost father ng teck siong be present there?

Ng ts was at SDP forums held in hotel and spoke out passionately. now come to his come party which he claimed to help build with the late JBJ, he wasn't there for the photo shoot?

something amiss. something's not right here.:confused:

The Reform Party Barbeque Session is meant for 'members' and
'would be members' to participate.

For those who wants the membership form. It's here.
==> http://www.thereformparty.net/download/reform_party_membership_form.pdf

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Open House & Reform Party’s Barbeque Session

Will the SPF rsvp also?

Reform Party, please do a good job and represent the people honorably.

ask not what the country can do for you.

ask what you can do for your country...:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free food and girls not confirm, but confirm flooded with ISD and PAP spies. If you dont believe me , can asked ER Edmund Ng, he's very knowledgeable in this area. When he smell a rat, he will quickly get out of there.

He is really a smart ass. So when you suddenly see Edmund Ng ran out of the office, quickly followed him, you will be confirmed as safe as a baby. He is a great leader, follow him confirm no wrong one. Long live our great leader Kim and ER Edmund Ng.

:biggrin:

lamei and her gang can do a guest strip tease show.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Reform Party Barbeque Session is meant for 'members' and
'would be members' to participate.

For those who wants the membership form. It's here.
==> http://www.thereformparty.net/download/reform_party_membership_form.pdf

I hereby apply for membership in The Reform Party.
1. I endorse and support what The Party stands for which has been explained to me.
2. I am not a member presently of any political party / I was a member of
________________________ but resigned in _________(dd/mth/year).
Reason for leaving ______________________________________

can u share with us why NGEJAY left SDP or never with SDP? also, can reveal to us his reason for leaving RP after joining?

by the way, if join half way quit, got membership fee refund or not?:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask not what the country can do for you.

ask what you can do for your country...:biggrin:

b4 we come to that, maybe we should ask ourselves what can u do for the party and NOT when i can dominate and control all party members.:rolleyes:

after that, then come what can u do for the peasants and NOT when will i be in the limelight.

self-service is a virtue while self-centred is an attention whore.:wink: