• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One question about sinkie females

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When i was in Hong Kong, i observe the couples. The ladies love their men and the men treat their ladies nicely and happily, they also carry their bags for them, however i see the respect that is given to the men by the women.

I think sg men has a problem being a real man. the HK men also carry bags for the woman but the girls give them respect. something is seriously wrong with sg peope or is it only the wrong ones gather around in this forum only.

hi there

1. i guess you must be some gal,right!
2. i am from hk, and no way hk guys carry a woman's bags.
3. come on! get real man!
4. maybe, some half-guy carries stuffs for his "gal".
5. a full-bloodied hk bloke does not!
6. you want equality, carry your own crap and things, gal.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
My HK female fren and i hav some discussion about nutrition, business, money and comparing between sg and hk. I just love an intelligent discussion with a HK female.

I have good impession of the HK female. Smart, attractive, and loving. i just feel that my good cantonese speaking play a large part.

It is nice to have a HK gf. Most of them i observe is capable of being a loving mother with good sense that can help a children grow up well with a mind of freedom and healthy upbringing.

What i see is that the HK male has no problem in dealing with a female there. I don't think they have a thought of that at all. They are happy couples everywhere.

Blinded by love, HK man stabbed in eye by girlfriend

(Reuters) - A Hong Kong woman who blinded her boyfriend in one eye in a fight six years ago has been jailed for jabbing a chopstick into his other eye, a newspaper reported on Wednesday.

r

Oddly Enough

Last November, Po Shiu-fong, 58, accused long-time boyfriend Kwok Wai-ming, 49, of having an affair, the South China Morning Post reported.

During the row, Po stabbed a plastic chopstick into his left eye, which she had already blinded six years ago when she poked it with her finger.

"Po became hysterical when she saw the wound and mopped it with a towel. The pair then went to bed," the paper said.

"The next morning they had another argument in which she grabbed a chopstick and stabbed Kwok's right eye," it said.

Two days later, he sought medical treatment and filed a police report against Po, whom he had dated since 1993.

The paper said he didn't report the attack six years ago, telling the court his silence was "a love sacrifice".

Kwok lost 10 to 20 percent vision in his right eye, the paper said.

Po was jailed for six months on Tuesday.

"If I forgive her, God would not forgive me," the paper quoted Kwok as saying. "No matter what, nothing could compensate for the loss of my eye."

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he/she probably talk with his/her "lotus finger" gestures.:biggrin:

come on 302.:biggrin:

which comestic brand is popular wif females right now?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not healthy to keep talking about the bad things. Look out of singapore for good women. i just suspect and feel that the people here are losers and they cannot get girls or understand girls so they complain about it.

oh pls, get a life.

If you are not a woman, please take this test....

gay-test-seattle.jpg

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Who's to be blame for their princess treatment? Wimpy Sinkie boyfriends who must pay for their meals, carry their handbag & let them choose the color of their car?

Very true bro,from there thats where the problem comes..nag nag nag nag nag nag..temper...bitchiness.....

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question isn't why sg girls/guy sucks. Or why HK couples seem to be happier. I think at a certain level both played a part. I'm currently staying with 2 girls. One from India, one from china. Both are happily staying with me and cooks dinner for me when I come back home for work on alternate nights. I bring them to shopping together on occasion and dinner outside. Very interesting they talk,walk, shop together for cosmetics etc. You are right that communication plays a big part. Perhaps its in Singapore that communication/soft skills are not being emphasis. All the emphasis on PSLE, o-levels, A-levels, Poly, uni, makes developing soft skills a low priority in Singapore. You would see this when sg guys would bash about the materialistic nature of sg women, and sg women being overtly demanding. All this is happening because Singapore, as a society lacks reasoning, compassion, purpose I believe.

Dont action jackson. Arent you pro cheena? now date foreign women of third world status as an example of your success?

If you cant handle chinese singaporean women dont divert. the problem is you all along.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont action jackson. Arent you pro cheena? now date foreign women of third world status as an example of your success?

If you cant handle chinese singaporean women dont divert. the problem is you all along.

你妈的屄,你不是华人阿?干吗不能说中国好?我祖宗是唐山来的,没有中国你那有今天?我有印度妹妹,四川妹妹,你有吗?新加坡女人我玩够了,我跟你讲。没什么好玩的,世界这么大,就只有新加坡姑娘好吗?我还想找多一个呢,还没决定是韩国妹妹好还是日本妹妹。你有本事,今晚在darling harbour 见!不然你乖乖的在家肏你妈去。:mad:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
کس مادر شما ، شما چینی نیست؟ چرا می گویند نیست که چین خوب است؟ جد من والیبال بود ، اما چین نشده باشند ، شما امروز؟

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
你妈的屄,你不是华人阿?干吗不能说中国好?我祖宗是唐山来的,没有中国你那有今天?我有印度妹妹,四川妹妹,你有吗?新加坡女人我玩够了,我跟你讲。没什么好玩的,世界这么大,就只有新加坡姑娘好吗?我还想找多一个呢,还没决定是韩国妹妹好还是日本妹妹。你有本事,今晚在darling harbour 见!不然你乖乖的在家肏你妈去。:mad:

Darling Harbour in Australia leh

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

the truth hurts right? Do you fantasize with a chinese singaporean woman in a what if scenerio? you do.

华人, 华侨, 中国人....what does it matter. Although I consider myself 华侨, what does it matter? It only matters to me if you as a yellow skin considers all yellow skin to be of the same background and mindset. I hate racism and people who use political segregation from the moment you are borned and brainwashed. re-educate yourself and reprogram your mind. there is no race nor country. I believe in good works and treating people the same regardless of colour. We can laugh off about their quirks but thats as far as we go.

jw5

Loyal
Who's to be blame for their princess treatment? Wimpy Sinkie boyfriends who must pay for their meals, carry their handbag & let them choose the color of their car?
It's the parents, who do all that before they are old enough to have boyfriends.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the parents, who do all that before they are old enough to have boyfriends.

yes I agree bad parents with "kiasu" thinking (selfish/fear mindset) plays a big part as they are being conditioned daily on the ideal guy to be.

Also, our countries obvious anti family policies has affected the fear in relationship too. Its money or fear of lack of that ruins most good relationship. The only way is to be honest and direct when comes to money. Pretense and showing off will wear off and lead to divorce later on.

And yes, using car is a loser maneuver. If you ever loose your job, your partner may just reveal her true colours. thats were the rubber meets the road.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. i guess you must be some gal,right!
2. i am from hk, and no way hk guys carry a woman's bags.
3. come on! get real man!
4. maybe, some half-guy carries stuffs for his "gal".
5. a full-bloodied hk bloke does not!
6. you want equality, carry your own crap and things, gal.

well, i saw a number of them doing that. Mabe you should get out more.