• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One question about sinkie females

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's say you have encountered a tragedy and the sinkie female hears about it but she won't console you but if she encounters one she expects everyone else to console her?

Women have no time for losers and whiners, period. Nobody wants to encounter a tragedy that is the good-for-nothing xenophobic Ah Beng. If penniless Ah Beng finds himself having to PCC, like single, unemployed, 44 year old Alvin Tan; who hugs his mother and cries his eyes out, chances are he is a loser.

Why question the Singaporean female? She has better taste, goes for FTs and has already made it clear to our whiny Ah Beng that they are out of her league.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women have no time for losers and whiners, period. Nobody wants to encounter a tragedy that is the good-for-nothing xenophobic Ah Beng. If penniless Ah Beng finds himself having to PCC, like single, unemployed, 44 year old Alvin Tan; who hugs his mother and cries his eyes out, chances are he is a loser.

Why question the Singaporean female? She has better taste, goes for FTs and has already made it clear to our whiny Ah Beng that they are out of her league.

shit skin there are many kelings whom committed suicide. I personally know a shit skin keling like yourself whom killed himself over rejection.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can't match PRC women in most cases, so feel left out by local men. But they have feelings too, so they go for the loser Westerners who can't make it in their own country and try to act smart here

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can't match PRC women in most cases, so feel left out by local men. But they have feelings too, so they go for the loser Westerners who can't make it in their own country and try to act smart here

One of my female friends told me that at least they are better because they can get a western loser.

She said that many loser sinkie men go to Thailand, Indo to get loser wives. I never pick up her call since that comment

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of my female friends told me that at least they are better because they can get a western loser.

She said that many loser sinkie men go to Thailand, Indo to get loser wives. I never pick up her call since that comment

Nuts seriously what is so bad about thai or indo women?

glock

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nuts seriously what is so bad about thai or indo women?

singapore woman all damn racist

they look down on indos and thais? like they are damn special themself

what this really mean is that they look down on THEMSELVES

they don't want ugly chinese or malay babies, they want the magic of white sperm so their babies can be special. then they can think to themselves, "i am not white, but I can shoot a half-white baby out of my vagina, so i am also special!"