• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Okay Sam I got the message loud and clear.

jw5

Loyal
Come back to the forum Debonerman!

Just because scroobal is angry with Leongsam or scared, doesn't mean you have to be!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come back to the forum Debonerman!

Just because scroobal is angry with Leongsam or scared, doesn't mean you have to be!

Debonerman is the other aggressive foul-mouthed personality of the forum good man Scroobal ? you don't anyhow say. can confirm-plus-guarantee-chop ? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Debonerman is the other aggressive foul-mouthed personality of the forum good man Scroobal ? you don't anyhow say. can confirm-plus-guarantee-chop ? :biggrin:

Confirm plus guarantee chop. Just read the recent aggressive foul-mouthed posts by GoldenDragon and another troll JHolmesJr. Also note the dates that scroobal and Debonerman posted their farewell threads - one on 30 Aug 2014, the other on 31 Aug 2014. Having said that, I would like very much for both to return. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirm plus guarantee chop. Just read the recent aggressive foul-mouthed posts by GoldenDragon and another troll JHolmesJr. Also note the dates that scroobal and Debonerman posted their farewell threads - one on 30 Aug 2014, the other on 31 Aug 2014. Having said that, I would like very much for both to return. :biggrin:

You need to get out more. Your obsession with this clone hunting business is unhealthy to say the least.
If you had half as much conviction with your studies or work maybe now you wouldn't be driving a taxi.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Damn right you gay albino cunt….what you really want is Debonerman's boner to be roughly shafting in and out of the depths of your well worn anal canal.

YOu bloody wish…lololololol

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to get out more. Your obsession with this clone hunting business is unhealthy to say the least.
If you had half as much conviction with your studies or work maybe now you wouldn't be driving a taxi.

Dont run him down. He is also here to cuntribute. I recall him encouraging or stating that forumers should be here to contribute towards the betterment of society?

Funny he said that. Don't recall even one post of his reflecting what he said.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont run him down. He is also here to cuntribute. I recall him encouraging or stating that forumers should be here to contribute towards the betterment of society?

Funny he said that. Don't recall even one post of his reflecting what he said.

JW5 i remember las time veri intersted in poem
veri good at it too

i notice som chges which is not like the JW5 b4

JW5 n GD is tryin their best to brin bak forumers like sroo, dober, et al
can see both effort n good intention.

keep it up

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JW5 i remember las time veri intersted in poem
veri good at it too

i notice som chges which is not like the JW5 b4

keep it up

Spot on. As long as forum benefits, all other matters arent important.

jw5

Loyal

keep it up

I am trying my best to persuade GoldenDragon to bring back monikers like scroobal and Debonerman. :wink:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am trying my best to persuade GoldenDragon to bring back monikers like scroobal and Debonerman. :wink:

Awwwww…the gay albino faggot misses Debonerman's boner….come back deboner…..and give JW5 the cock he so desperately craves….lololololol.